over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin

Status
Not open for further replies.

weight78

Registered
Ok, I got a PM from a member wondering about my findings with follistatin. The story is that the first batch was 89% pure and for some reason Follistatin has to be alot purer or it will cause strong flu like simptoms in a research study. So I had to bail on that venture. Since then, the company had their manufacturer make a new batch and they sent it to Johns Hopkins "the weed smoker" Step Brothers :). Anyway it came out to be 98.7% and is good to go. I have a friend researching it and he is seeing good results so far. I am starting a research project of my own and will update here from time to time how it is going.
I am currently only on TRT @ 200mg test cyp weekly. I like this because it will help determine the results better not being on a as pile of supplements.
I will start out at 100mcg researched daily with 50mcg tested in the AM and 50mcg tested in the PM.

Ok, I got a PM from a member wondering about my findings with follistatin. The story is that the first batch was 89% pure and for some reason Follistatin has to be alot purer or it will cause strong flu like simptoms in a research study. So I had to bail on that venture. Since then, the company had their manufacturer make a new batch and they sent it to Johns Hopkins "the weed smoker" Step Brothers :). Anyway it came out to be 98.7% and is good to go. I have a friend researching it and he is seeing good results so far. I am starting a research project of my own and will update here from time to time how it is going.
I am currently only on TRT @ 200mg test cyp weekly. I like this because it will help determine the results better not being on a as pile of supplements.
I will start out at 100mcg researched daily with 50mcg tested in the AM and 50mcg tested in the PM.

Will you be posting in this thread or a new one?

This one bud...

I'm also running follistatin on my pet rat right now, currently on day 6. Only running 50mcg right now at night, but will start messing around with different doseages. Thinking about starting another thread and making my own log, but do not know if I would have the time. I will be following your log though brother! Lets do this shit together lol!

let me know how it goes for you.

thanks guys for the feedback, im interested,

i guess i can ask NTobler although he's not OP?

what is your observation so far at day 6??

So far I'm seeing my rat has a great amount of pump throughout the day and the next day following in the muscles I had researched. Feeling a lot fuller, too early to tell on looks but I do know the pump gets insane when you workout in the muscles that are being researched.

So you are trying it IM. i THINK THIS WOULD BE GREAT IN SMALL MUSCLE GROUPS, plus you always will have some go systemic nomatter what...

i'm gona have to jump in on this one guys...

i've spent days and weeks compiling whatever info we have on this stuff, and truthfully there's just so little, either here and the other handful of intelligent boards i read, that i just said fuck it and began yesterday.

Of course we're all very lucky to have guys like black747 who are truly pioneering the use of gdf-8 pathway modulation, and have already been at it a few years... but I can't say i've ever personally researched a substance in which there is so little first hand knowledge and or experience... and honestly, thats a pretty weird feeling for me.

Not to say i'm performing some kinda charity operation over here ha, but given the fact i did say fuck it yesterday, and went ahead with my first set of bilateral injections, i def feel a bit compelled to share my research here... I won't be logging, but i'm gona do what i can to keep things updated

yesterday - took 1st 50mcg follistatin split bilaterally, 25mcg IM into the peak of each bicep ... felt very much similar to the soreness experienced after shooting Igf-1-Lr3, yet no AA solution used here just BW. Muscles felt and looked more vascular only 4 or 5 hrs after injection.

Today - shot 50mcg split bilaterally preworkout, 25mcg IM into each delt (anterior)... some soreness, yet less so than yesterday's bi injects.

I'm not opposed to 100mcg soon, maybe in a week or 2, just figured it cant hurt to start small. Will be continuing @ 50mcg ED, bilateral split, and rotating inject sites. Thus far its been all IM, and it's been one dose per day, not AM/PM split. I'm sure i'm gona eventually try some sub-q dosing to boost systemic response, so i'll be keeping an eye at how you guys are doing...

Also...
Note that I'm not running the follistatin solo... FAR from it. So we should see what kinda results are expected both solo (in your case, solo meaning your 200mg test-cyp/wk TRT dose), and in conjunction with all the other goodies we love in hopes of possible synergy.

At the moment, I'm on ...
- 700mg test-p weekly
- 300mg tren-a weekly
- 350mg mast-p weekly
- 120mg halodrol (switching to MHN in about 1 week)
- 100mcg hGH-frag-176-191 3x/day
- 100mcg ipamorelin 3x/day
- 1mg CJC-1295-DAC 2x/week
- 5mg GW1516 ED
- 50mcg clen ED
- 10mg tamoxifen ED
- 12.5mg exemestane ED
- 250iu hCG E3D

hah... that was way the fuck out of left field sorry

been a member here a while but i guess i never did any posting. have and still do plenty of my reading here, plus a source forum especially one with loads of vets, smart people with REAL personal experience, etc is always a good thing.

Like i said no log, but i'll check in here n there.

Today... threw MYO-029 / stamulumab into the mix... starting at 50mcg/day, shot sub-q preworkout... looking for more of a systemic response than localized

Same thing goes for the stamulumab as far as 1st hand experience on the boards goes. I do know that i'm definitely expecting less from the MYO-029 than I expect from the follistatin, as far as positive results are concerned.

Also, as soon as i detect even the slightest cold or flu symptoms, I'm swapping out the MYO-029 due to the fact that these are all known potential side effects of similar treatments/delivery technologies like antibodies or genetic vaccinations

I idn't think much of the MYO-029 and thats honest. It was given to me to try out and I wasn't going to go pump it up for my own benefit. I have heard from two guy's That they think the Folli is working for them.

I started researching it today. 50mcg split 25/25 IM and 50mcg Subq later in the day.

Ha..that is funny.I get all my IGF'S from the step bro's.So far are you impressed with Folli., I have given it a thought but the price is steep..I have read mostly negative feedback on the myo pep but not much on the follistatin.Might try to talk the bro.'s into letting me run a log on it on another forum they are a sponsor on.

Ha..that is funny.I get all my IGF'S from the step bro's.So far are you impressed with Folli., I have given it a thought but the price is steep..I have read mostly negative feedback on the myo pep but not much on the follistatin.Might try to talk the bro.'s into letting me run a log on it on another forum they are a sponsor on.

It has only been a day. I have two guy's telling me they really like it.

Do you guys have any research stating the lab rat dosage, delivery methods, and half-life’s of those methods?

Doing 50 mcg bilateral now, 25mcg each AM. And then doing 50mcg sub-q PM. Really starting to see some results on where the IM injects are. More vascular, and seems to be growing substancially faster. Could be from the injects, but shouldn't be too much due to the fack I'm using slin pins. Really liking this stuff at the moment, going to start using post workout due to the soreness I'm getting for the IM though.

Well

Sten Labs has this Follistatin.....This is a different Sten Labs.......VERY DIFFERENT NOW.....Watch this product........I have a few cllents on it now....LOVING IT......tell then Phil and the Wonz sent you.

Doing 50 mcg bilateral now, 25mcg each AM. And then doing 50mcg sub-q PM. Really starting to see some results on where the IM injects are. More vascular, and seems to be growing substancially faster. Could be from the injects, but shouldn't be too much due to the fack I'm using slin pins. Really liking this stuff at the moment, going to start using post workout due to the soreness I'm getting for the IM though.

awesome as expected follistatin is an inflammatory signal molecule too

but this is sweet, localized inflammation and muscles....because i was afraid it was going to cause flu like joint or overall inflammation

i cant wait to try.

so you noticed it right away??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner