advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follow up.....DES (1-3)IGF from AminoOutpost!

Meathamer

Registered
Another great workout today!! Pecs and Bi's. The pump is still insane and incredible. Things are looking good. Couldn't be more happier with this product. Hope everyone gets a chance to try it:)
Respect,
MH

Workout Timing

How soon before you work out are you pinning your rat? What dosage are you having success with?

How soon before you work out are you pinning your rat? What dosage are you having success with?
"the rat" is getting 100mcg's about 15-20 Mins before he gets to the lab and runs on his tread wheel lol. I did notice today that "the rat" got just a little sluggish or tired but he popped a caffeine pill and was good to go.
He also drank another BCAA's/creatine/dexstrose drink while doing his lab time lol!

does the animal have any experiences with lr3 and how does the data compare :D

thanks

does the animal have any experiences with lr3 and how does the data compare :D

thanks

Yes boss.....was using Lr3 2 weeks ago and I can tell u that it comes close but not even the same as I can see.....as I said no "brain surgeon" on this stuff I'm just a simple city worker who loves to experiment with different things! The pump on DES is the shit.....10x's more then on Lr3. Either one is good bang for ur $$$!
Respect,
MH

Bignripped no disrespect taken boss.....

Meathamer, please do not take any offense. But are you affiliated with AO by any means? Free peps? I am just curious because you have a lot of posts about them. Again, I mean no disrespect, just asking questions.
Long story short .....I tried like 2 other sponsors on here that had same products but sometimes 2 to 3 times the price and was not to happy with the customer service I got. W/O naming names one was so bad it took them 3 weeks and me emailing them everyday for them to complete my order lol (this is the truth) when AminoOutpost came along I thought ok I will give them a try.... Well first order went off without a hitch matter of fact I screwed it up myself and forgot to get something to mix with .... I emailed and told staff.... It got shipped out next day air so they hit at same time!! Now that is CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Since then I have ordered 5 maybe 6 times now and always get the the same service. I'm old school ..... If it isn't broke don't try to fix it!! Now as we know these sponsors aren't like Walmart guys and we just can't walk in there and get refunds or returns or even exchanges like u can there but a lot of these sponsors bust their hump to help us all out! Point being and hope it is well taken is that I'm going to praise ANY sponsor on here who goes the extra mile for us or praise anyone of you bro's and gals who help us out with their knowledge :)

Theses guys are GOOD!! No other way to say it...... I recommend them to everyone! Boss grab some of this and see for yourself! And u post what u get out of it......
Much respect,
MH

Long story short .....I tried like 2 other sponsors on here that had same products but sometimes 2 to 3 times the price and was not to happy with the customer service I got. W/O naming names one was so bad it took them 3 weeks and me emailing them everyday for them to complete my order lol (this is the truth) when AminoOutpost came along I thought ok I will give them a try.... Well first order went off without a hitch matter of fact I screwed it up myself and forgot to get something to mix with .... I emailed and told staff.... It got shipped out next day air so they hit at same time!! Now that is CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Since then I have ordered 5 maybe 6 times now and always get the the same service. I'm old school ..... If it isn't broke don't try to fix it!! Now as we know these sponsors aren't like Walmart guys and we just can't walk in there and get refunds or returns or even exchanges like u can there but a lot of these sponsors bust their hump to help us all out! Point being and hope it is well taken is that I'm going to praise ANY sponsor on here who goes the extra mile for us or praise anyone of you bro's and gals who help us out with their knowledge :)

Theses guys are GOOD!! No other way to say it...... I recommend them to everyone! Boss grab some of this and see for yourself! And u post what u get out of it......
Much respect,
MH

great thank you, that's good info. i will have to check them out.

Well I hope you rip the company that ripped you in the right forum, people need to know. Its good to hear about Amino Outpost, my next order is going thru them and its nice to know my money is being well spent:yeahthat:

I'm not from AO neither am i sponsored by them.
I can tell u that their customer services (T/A) is very good & the quality is perfect.

They are cheaper & equally in par in terms of quality with some of the best sponsors here.

I used to order from another sponsor that is well know for its quality. But the prices are higher so i switch to AO & found the quality is as good plus the customer service & prices are way better.

Yes boss.....was using Lr3 2 weeks ago and I can tell u that it comes close but not even the same as I can see.....as I said no "brain surgeon" on this stuff I'm just a simple city worker who loves to experiment with different things! The pump on DES is the shit.....10x's more then on Lr3. Either one is good bang for ur $$$!
Respect,
MH

i shall use this for contest prep,,,oh buddy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner