over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Followed home by a spirit?

There's so many worshipped gods on earth. Everyone claims their invisible friend is topdog and he/she/it effects how you live. Who's is most powerfull depends on where you live on this earth.
The one thing we can definitely prove about religeon is that it causes pain and suffering on a daily basis throughout the world, through religeous conflict.
Does anyone have any doubt that Iran wants nuclear weapons so they can hold the world hostage and obliterate Israel? Does anyone doubt that Israel will bomb the fuck outta iran before they obtain weapons grade material. It's a sad fact that we're going to see a huge mid east war soon, all in the name of religeon/islam.:st:r-wars

There's so many worshipped gods on earth. Everyone claims their invisible friend is topdog and he/she/it effects how you live. Who's is most powerfull depends on where you live on this earth.
The one thing we can definitely prove about religeon is that it causes pain and suffering on a daily basis throughout the world, through religeous conflict.
Does anyone have any doubt that Iran wants nuclear weapons so they can hold the world hostage and obliterate Israel? Does anyone doubt that Israel will bomb the fuck outta iran before they obtain weapons grade material. It's a sad fact that we're going to see a huge mid east war soon, all in the name of religeon/islam.:st:r-wars

You don't think Israel has a right to defend theirselves? Remember that little dictator mention he wants to wipe out Israel. Israel never mention they wanted to attack them first. You probally need to study about that area little more. All the Middle east countires want to attack Israel and why is that? Well, if you don't believe in God, then you won't know. By the way, before you jump on the bandwagon and condemn all religions, their is many Christain organizations that provide hope in this world. You have heard of missionary work? Yea, them Religious organizations want to provide pain and suffering by feeding and clothing starving nations. That is it, they'll kill them with acts of kindness.:rolleyes:

of course these religious groups will say that these evil doers were not real beleivers in the bible, the koran, et cetera. I am with you on this one. The catholic and christian religion is the cause for the majority of deaths in the entire world. Wars, Massacres and Exterminations Due to Religious Intolerance - Reviews on RateItAll
I beleive in Karma and reincarnation, I also beleive that spirits are around us...but since I am not sensitive to these spirits i cannot say I have had too many stories to tell. I only have 2 that are related to my experience, but I chose not to go into detail.
if this guys wants real support, he needs to visit a Shinto Temple for advice. Have fun looking for one in the US though.
Other things I can suggest is praying to (not for) loved ones that have passed. provide offerings and show family pride...some family members come back if you are not "representing" the family properly. Most of all, keep a positive outlook on life.

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart." H.L. Mencken

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart." H.L. Mencken

I have resisted posting in this thread but I this this is a fantastic quote.
:)

I have resisted posting in this thread but I this this is a fantastic quote.
:)

thanks.
One thing i wanted to pass on is that negativity feeds bad spirits. if you walk around pissed off at the world, they will haunt you. turning the other cheek (matt. 5:39 I think) means more to the Bhuddists and Shinto than to any Catholic and Christian....they practice it more.
I have just begun to practice this and I swear my luck gets better the more I try to be nice and be good.

Before i even start here, I would like serious replies only , that can contribute...thanks. Anyhow, A few months back I felt the presence of a spirit in my home. On quite a few occasions I actually saw, what I call, a shadow person. Just a dark figure, no color or recognizable features; basically just a black figure. I saw this around my home, and it was always at night time. I have always been interested in this type of stuff, so I am not totally ignorant on the subject. Being that I was not comfortable with this shadow person, I placed several st. Michael statues, scapulars around the house, and two crucifixes above the beds in my home. To make a long story short...the shadow person disappeared. SOMEONE IS BACK!!!! My questions to people who believe and know about these things are...do you think it is the same spirit? I am a funeral director...is it possible a spirit followed me home? Again I have an uneasiness about this spirit. My house I unchanged since I felt no presence. Why did it come back...or why did a new spirit follow me? Any suggestions

THOSE ARE STATUE IDOLS

THEY ARE NOT TO BE REVERED

ANY CORRELATION? PROBABLY

There are alot of negative people and hard core skeptics around nowadays. It is kind of sad really.

There are alot of negative people and hard core skeptics around nowadays. It is kind of sad really.

The two are not necessarily equivalent.
;)

The two are not necessarily equivalent.
;)

Oh yeah, your right. I should have been more specific. Sorry. But they both make me sad

It is well documented and proven that Jesus Christ was on this Earth, even Muslims know this.

Guess there's no documention thoughout history of anything but your point, huh?

How many people witnessed supernatural expirences? How many people witnessed Jesus perform miracles? Writing it down doesn't make it proof.

I stand by my post. You want to beleive, so it's the truth to you that's doesn't make everyone else completely wrong.

I don't want to beleive anything, but I know it's possible.

thanks.
One thing i wanted to pass on is that negativity feeds bad spirits. if you walk around pissed off at the world, they will haunt you. turning the other cheek (matt. 5:39 I think) means more to the Bhuddists and Shinto than to any Catholic and Christian....they practice it more.
I have just begun to practice this and I swear my luck gets better the more I try to be nice and be good.

Sure man tends to bend religion to fit his own warped goals, it's documented that EVERY religion has had that happen, it's not just Christianity Bro... There are many Christians that do try and follow Christ's commands of peace, love, compassion, and helping your fellow man, but it seems like the hypocrites (and there are many) are the ones that "anti Christians" judge all Christians on...

Myself, i do not get wrapped up in a particular denominations doctrine, i try and focus on following Christs commands, and one of those it to not judge, so to each their own.

You don't think Israel has a right to defend theirselves? Remember that little dictator mention he wants to wipe out Israel. Israel never mention they wanted to attack them first. You probally need to study about that area little more. All the Middle east countires want to attack Israel and why is that? Well, if you don't believe in God, then you won't know. By the way, before you jump on the bandwagon and condemn all religions, their is many Christain organizations that provide hope in this world. You have heard of missionary work? Yea, them Religious organizations want to provide pain and suffering by feeding and clothing starving nations. That is it, they'll kill them with acts of kindness.:rolleyes:

Ok a little off topic but just some personal experience here. After my last contract in Iraq I spent a week in Israel training some of the ISPs (special police). Believe me the hatred is the same on both sides, the Israelis just do a better job with public relations lol :)

You also have to keep in mind nearly every act of great violence in history has been done in the name of "religion". Be it Christianity, Islam, or Judaism.

Guess there's no documention thoughout history of anything but your point, huh?

How many people witnessed supernatural expirences? How many people witnessed Jesus perform miracles? Writing it down doesn't make it proof.

I stand by my post. You want to beleive, so it's the truth to you that's doesn't make everyone else completely wrong.

I don't want to beleive anything, but I know it's possible.

Writing it down doesn't mean it is true? Well, throw out everything to do with history, if that isthe case.:rolleyes: One thing the Jewish culture did better then anyone else is document things by writing them down. All their kings had scribes. All Hstory has been written down, through out the ages.

Ok a little off topic but just some personal experience here. After my last contract in Iraq I spent a week in Israel training some of the ISPs (special police). Believe me the hatred is the same on both sides, the Israelis just do a better job with public relations lol :)

You also have to keep in mind nearly every act of great violence in history has been done in the name of "religion". Be it Christianity, Islam, or Judaism.

That is not true. If Alan think there was only 25 wars throughout the early century, he needs to study a little more. There was 1000's and alot weren't religious. Alot were over race, land conquest, domination, or greed. Alot of the hate you are talking about is over cultures and politics more then religions. Most hate stems from ignorance, or lack of understanding. I have Muslims friends that really like me. What about them? The Muslims you are talking about are extremistists. There are many peaceful Muslims.

If you were there defending are country, we are in debt to you.

Last edited:
That is not true. If Alan think there was only 25 wars throughout the early century, he needs to study a little more. There was 1000's and alot weren't religious. Alot were over race, land conquest, domination, or greed. Alot of the hate you are talking about is over cultures and politics more then religions. Most hate stems from ignorance, or lack of understanding. I have Muslims friends that really like me. What about them? The Muslims you are talking about are extremistists. There are many peaceful Muslims.

If you were there defending are country, we are in debt to you.

Don't owe me anything brother, sounds terrible but to be honest I'm a contractor. I do this line of work because of the paycheck and because I'm good at it. The debt goes to our enlisted men brother.

Anyways gotta run, I will post up my response when I get home. Sucks being back in the states and being on someone elses schedule lol.

Your missing my point

Writing it down doesn't mean it is true? Well, throw out everything to do with history, if that isthe case.:rolleyes: One thing the Jewish culture did better then anyone else is document things by writing them down. All their kings had scribes. All Hstory has been written down, through out the ages.

Have people written down these super natural expirences? So by you logic it's true? My point is everything is documented by "points of veiw".
I beleive anything is possible.
Because it's "well documented" that Steriods will kill you. And most people beleive they are BAD. What do you beleive since it's "well documented" your going to die from them?
Beleive what you want to believe, but being well read doesn't mean much if don't think beyond what your reading.
I won't roll my eyes because your don't understand my point. But I do have my thoughts also, which I will keep to myself.

Have people written down these super natural expirences? So by you logic it's true? My point is everything is documented by "points of veiw".
I beleive anything is possible.
Because it's "well documented" that Steriods will kill you. And most people beleive they are BAD. What do you beleive since it's "well documented" your going to die from them?
Beleive what you want to believe, but being well read doesn't mean much if don't think beyond what your reading.
I won't roll my eyes because your don't understand my point. But I do have my thoughts also, which I will keep to myself.

Well that is what is great about are country, we have the right to disagree.:) Other countries you would get killed for your views. Don't think I don't value your opinions, because I do. We might not believe the same way, but you don't have to to get along with someone.;)

Don't owe me anything brother, sounds terrible but to be honest I'm a contractor. I do this line of work because of the paycheck and because I'm good at it. The debt goes to our enlisted men brother.

Anyways gotta run, I will post up my response when I get home. Sucks being back in the states and being on someone elses schedule lol.

I am a license General Contractor, What work do you do?

Actually, his working of miracles is well documented too. Witness by many at that time. I know that doesn't make him devine either, but who get perform miracles like that at will? Alot of apostles and followers on that era, knew of his diety and documented it.

We have magicains today. Chris Angel isnt real either.

I am a license General Contractor, What work do you do?

Worked RTRT division 2, DOD contract through Blackwater for 2 years. Emergency tac services. Right now training some guys for tac entry for the DEA.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131