over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Followed home by a spirit?

I just think that i have always had good intuition about these types of things, and that is what i feel when it is present

I'm not sure it's safe for someone who believes in this kind of stuff to be taking gear. Someone who's mentally unwell shouldn't be using powerful hormones.

/thread

I'm not sure it's safe for someone who believes in this kind of stuff to be taking gear. Someone who's mentally unwell shouldn't be using powerful hormones.

/thread

Who said im taking gear? secondly...there are quite a few people here who believe. Seriously if you cannot contribute...please just pass this thread. Go to ..I am a wanna be..look it up.

Creepy

Bro, to me your work is creepy, your house is creepy, and once you start focusing on this stuff it just gets creepier. The solution ? Well if you believe its real, then in fact its real to you. And the thought of some spirit hanging out with you is bizarre. I would behave as if you acknowledge the presence and would like to be on good terms. Who knows ? You may need a contact in that spirit world if you should ever wind up there. Be happy, be positive and your good energy can make things better. Otherwise you sort of create your own prison. Be well.

Bro, to me your work is creepy, your house is creepy, and once you start focusing on this stuff it just gets creepier. The solution ? Well if you believe its real, then in fact its real to you. And the thought of some spirit hanging out with you is bizarre. I would behave as if you acknowledge the presence and would like to be on good terms. Who knows ? You may need a contact in that spirit world if you should ever wind up there. Be happy, be positive and your good energy can make things better. Otherwise you sort of create your own prison. Be well.

LMFAO..Yes its real, but im alright with it. I dont feel as if im in a prison. Im laughing at you saying my work and home are creepy...ive heard that before ablout my work, but not my home. anyway thanks

/thread

that was just wrong.

Interesting thread! I can't remember exactly, but a few years ago I did some research, and just about EVERY U.S. President has consulted some sort of spirit medium for advice in helping them with their decision making process while in office. Must be a popular belief in the U.S., eh?

i wanted to thank everyone who positively contributed to this thread..thanks

Things have been quiet as of late, but last night i woke up about 2am, and all of my kitchen cabinets were opened. Needles to say i was really really freaked and have did not go back to sleep.

Who said im taking gear? secondly...there are quite a few people here who believe. Seriously if you cannot contribute...please just pass this thread. Go to ..I am a wanna be..look it up.

well im seriously not trying to be a dick but i remember you posting ur winter bulk cycle as
100 mg test prop eod
100 mg winny eod
100 mg tren ace eod
50 mg adrol ed
hcg,nolva,clomid,adex

and it is officially winter:)

Michael:

Sorry I did not get involved with this sooner. To be honest, remember you are a mortician, correct? There could be a number of reasons why you are seeing what you are seeing now. I do not know how long you are doing this type of work. I was ordained some time ago. I have studied mysticism for many years. I have also investigated apparitions. My advice to you is to offer prayers for the soul. There is a good book written by maria simma entitiled, "Get us out of Here". The book is about souls in purgatory who come seeking asistance. I do not know if this is the case but it would not hurt to try. I would need to know more about you in order to come up with a solution. You can contact me if you wish and perhaps I can hlep you.

Things have been quiet as of late, but last night i woke up about 2am, and all of my kitchen cabinets were opened. Needles to say i was really really freaked and have did not go back to sleep.

well im seriously not trying to be a dick but i remember you posting ur winter bulk cycle as
100 mg test prop eod
100 mg winny eod
100 mg tren ace eod
50 mg adrol ed
hcg,nolva,clomid,adex

and it is officially winter:)

Well ...it has been years since i have been on. So i dont consider myself being on yet. I did just recieve my order, and that is what i plan on taking, but i have not started yet. It is officially winter, but i have not started. Thanks for your concern

Michael:

Sorry I did not get involved with this sooner. To be honest, remember you are a mortician, correct? There could be a number of reasons why you are seeing what you are seeing now. I do not know how long you are doing this type of work. I was ordained some time ago. I have studied mysticism for many years. I have also investigated apparitions. My advice to you is to offer prayers for the soul. There is a good book written by maria simma entitiled, "Get us out of Here". The book is about souls in purgatory who come seeking asistance. I do not know if this is the case but it would not hurt to try. I would need to know more about you in order to come up with a solution. You can contact me if you wish and perhaps I can hlep you.

I sent you a pm.thanks

It's most likely a demon. Do you believe in God? Are you a Christian?

According to the King James Holy Bible demonic activity will be increased greatly in the last days. I believe we are living in the last days.

I have had some very scary encounters with evil spirits.

You will need to get some Divine help.
NOW we are getting some where with this, IT is a demon no doubt and the only way to get rid of this evil Spirit is the power of god and there is plenty of power in gods word.:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws