over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food and GHRH and GHRP

Esc8p

Registered
The protocol that seems most popular when researching GHRH and GHRP is to inject on an "empty stomach" (at least 3 hours after eating) and to limit food intake to protein only or nothing at all for the first 30 minutes prior an injection (no carbs and no fats).

I'm wondering if anybody has done research actually eating in that 30 minute time frame and what food is being used? Or are most just not eating? The only thing I can think of that is 100% protein with no carbohydrates and no fat would be the ready-to-drink ISOPURE drinks. Other than that, it would have to be super lean meats.

Concerning on administering GHRH/GHRP on an "empty stomach," are most people going by the three hour mark or waiting until they actually feel empty/hungry?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I don't wait 3 hrs everytime. Ill wait 1.5-2 sometimes- or less depending on what i previously ate(shakes and juices etc.. should digest a lot faster than whole food) - haven't noticed any difference.

*Edit- For the 30 minutes prior an injection, I meant post injection.

I try to follow that rule as much as possible but my food is more important to me than my drugs.
The pre-fasted cardio is easy to be on an empty stomach. Other than that it requires some impractical timing for me.
Before bed is my next easiest it seems.

1.5 hours pre-injection is enough, unless you are eating like a pig. 30 minutes post injection is very important.

1.5 hours pre-injection is enough, unless you are eating like a pig. 30 minutes post injection is very important.

this^^^ too much carbs and/or fat in the blood can blunt the pulse. The 30 mins post inj is crucial because you don't want to eat before the pulse occurs. Whey and water won't affect it.

bcaa's are also said not to effect it

but any carb intake is from what I read going to severely blunt the release. honestly I wouldn't even chance it with a protein isolate until 15 minutes post

bcaa's are also said not to effect it

but any carb intake is from what I read going to severely blunt the release. honestly I wouldn't even chance it with a protein isolate until 15 minutes post
Wait the whole 30 mins if you're not comfortable doing it. I don't even take in protein before cardio in the AM anymore.

I believe Alph6164 is going to experiment after eating and post the results on his thread.

I've done at least an hour before injecting and then ate 30-45 minutes afterward and it worked great.

so I would say 1.5 hours should be good but if your eating idk every two hours then 1 hour will be work also. If you had pure carbs at the meal before it will take 2-4 hours for it to fully digest but idk how long it would take for the insulin level to go back to normal.

well, if you administer first thing in the morning, post workout and before bed your shouldnt really have a problem... maybe do the before bed shot before your last meal of the day if youre into that eating every 3 hours thing.
in the morning and post workout your stomach should be empty anyway (unless youre doing intra workout nutrition).
waiting 30mins afterwards can be tough if u use ghrp2 or 6 though! i gotta keep myself busy not to hit the fridge after 10 mins

well, if you administer first thing in the morning, post workout and before bed your shouldnt really have a problem... maybe do the before bed shot before your last meal of the day if youre into that eating every 3 hours thing.
in the morning and post workout your stomach should be empty anyway (unless youre doing intra workout nutrition).
waiting 30mins afterwards can be tough if u use ghrp2 or 6 though! i gotta keep myself busy not to hit the fridge after 10 mins

That is very true. My only problem was before bed.

Also if you pin it post-workout before your cardio it'll be good also. I remember when I got into peptides these were the first ones I tried and I spend a month on Dat's forum and picked his brain every chance I got. If I remember correctly I asked him if the fatty acids that are released during workout would mess with the peptides and he said that there was no perfect situation and that I would be fine if I did it post-workout before cardio.

The fat-loss results was tremendous when I started doing that. Only problem is having the pin on you and having to pin it after workout.

Also adding 300-500mcg of frag into the mix for before cardio is a good idea also...you get a very good increase in fat loss.

Oh by the way I started IMing those peptides for before cardio so they would "kick in" faster.

this^^^ too much carbs and/or fat in the blood can blunt the pulse. The 30 mins post inj is crucial because you don't want to eat before the pulse occurs. Whey and water won't affect it.

quoted for truth.

there is some debate as to the effective pulse rate with carbs and the IGF/insulin increase. as with fat, I am not sure.

Follow my thread.
Tomorrow I will be eating a full breakfast and then an hour later will inject GRF/GHRP-2 and then recheck serum GH levels at 40min as I have done twice fasting. We already have two solid numbers from fasting so this will be a great comparison.

quoted for truth.

there is some debate as to the effective pulse rate with carbs and the IGF/insulin increase. as with fat, I am not sure.

Afaik fat is even worse than carbs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i avg about 15min post workout and by that time am sluggish as shit so know my pulse has hit good and hard, so down my shake shortly after and thats close to 75pro/75carb/10bcaa/10creatine.... I do also hit 5-7iu of hum r with my ghrp2/cjc, since read a ghrp6 study showing how the slin helps boost the pulse, I also figure it only helps if anything especially with my creatine bcaa and carb load in the mix...

i avg about 15min post workout and by that time am sluggish as shit so know my pulse has hit good and hard, so down my shake shortly after and thats close to 75pro/75carb/10bcaa/10creatine.... I do also hit 5-7iu of hum r with my ghrp2/cjc, since read a ghrp6 study showing how the slin helps boost the pulse, I also figure it only helps if anything especially with my creatine bcaa and carb load in the mix...

im not sure if the ghrelin-effects you get necessarily mean that GH has already been secreted. i can feel ghrp2 5 mins after pinning, but im sure that the GH pulse peaks at about 30mins after the injection. i prefer waiting at least 30mins, before some of that stuff goes to waste.

2.5-3 hours prior and typically at least 30mins post, but sometimes with GHRP2/6 can't wait that long!! Cant produce definitive % of affect this may have but everything seems to be working just fine ;)

Check out my thread. I just posted the results today of GRF/GHRP-2 post ingestion. Case closed :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear