lynx

IFBB PRO/ NPC Judge / TRIPLE Featured Member/Verif
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Today here at work one of the student enrichment programs put on an “International Food Festival.” You choose a country and make something from that country as your dish. One of the ladies help putting it on caught me in the hall yesterday and told me about it, SO I spent most of my evening yesterday cooking and baking. There were several different categories you could cook in: appetizers/dips, main dishes, side dishes, soups/stews, breads, and desserts.
I made Fried raviolis with a marinara dipping sauce for an appetizer, Italian bow-tie pasta bake for a main dish and a chocolate pizza for dessert. I basically did it because when I’m dieting I seem to LOVE to bake and cook and I wanted to help them out. Well, I didn’t know they were judging the food! I though it was just for fun (which it was) but I didn’t know it was also competition. I won the appetizer category and the dessert category!! I won a 4 piece cutting board set for the raviolis and a 12 piece bakeware set for the chocolate pizza! Lol!
Not to shabby considering the first time I cooked for JT I made his favorite, spaghetti and all my noodles stuck together in one huge lump! I was so bummed out for him, but he still ate it.
There was so much food there that the judges were getting full off just the smallest proportions! I just kept thinking, "Oh, I can think of some boys that could put this stuff away!" ;)

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming. :D

I HELPED UNLOAD THE CAR TONIGHT.

YOU GUYS OUGHT TO SEE ALL THE BAKING PANS AND STUFF SHE WON FOR DOING THAT COOKING THING WELL! HOLY CRAP .....I AM GOING TO WEIGH 400LBS AT SOME POINT [COMPLETE WITH DIABETES AND A CORONARY].:eek:

You'll need to bring us some of that award-winning cuisine when you go to the Emerald ;)

lynx said:
Today here at work one of the student enrichment programs put on an “International Food Festival.” You choose a country and make something from that country as your dish. One of the ladies help putting it on caught me in the hall yesterday and told me about it, SO I spent most of my evening yesterday cooking and baking. There were several different categories you could cook in: appetizers/dips, main dishes, side dishes, soups/stews, breads, and desserts.
I made Fried raviolis with a marinara dipping sauce for an appetizer, Italian bow-tie pasta bake for a main dish and a chocolate pizza for dessert. I basically did it because when I’m dieting I seem to LOVE to bake and cook and I wanted to help them out. Well, I didn’t know they were judging the food! I though it was just for fun (which it was) but I didn’t know it was also competition. I won the appetizer category and the dessert category!! I won a 4 piece cutting board set for the raviolis and a 12 piece bakeware set for the chocolate pizza! Lol!
Not to shabby considering the first time I cooked for JT I made his favorite, spaghetti and all my noodles stuck together in one huge lump! I was so bummed out for him, but he still ate it.
There was so much food there that the judges were getting full off just the smallest proportions! I just kept thinking, "Oh, I can think of some boys that could put this stuff away!" ;)

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming. :D

I didn't read all the way through your post because I am on low carbs, and your avatar is making me CRAZY!!!!!!!! :) Congrats on the wins. Poor Jethro I feel for ya ;)

CROWLER

xcelbeyond said:
You'll need to bring us some of that award-winning cuisine when you go to the Emerald ;)

Lol! Actully I was thinking if I had time I'd make some of my monster cookies to bring.
There are a couple of boys on the board that have tried them. ;)

Crowler ~ I've been banned from baking any goodies on this diet b/c JT is dieting this time as well. :( But this was actually for something, so you know, justified. :D

Dang JT! Lynx can cook too? :eek: All my life I've either found a pretty lady OR a lady that can cook, but never found both in the same person.

If ya'll get any more perfect, we're gonna dip you in bronze and turn both of you into statues, lol.

Congrats on winning the cooking comp Lynx!

JETHRO TULL said:
YOU GUYS OUGHT TO SEE ALL THE BAKING PANS AND STUFF SHE WON FOR DOING THAT COOKING THING WELL! HOLY CRAP .....I AM GOING TO WEIGH 400LBS AT SOME POINT [COMPLETE WITH DIABETES AND A CORONARY].:eek:

Would you consider adopting an older white boy??? :D

CROWLER

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner