over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food on the go.

Cerberus777

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Those who work long/ odd hours. And have to eat on the go. What and how do you pack?

I pack my normal meals and use one of these. Have had one for years. They work great and I have hot meals wherever I am. Sometimes I do use Stan Efferdings idea with the Thermos but the Thermos is only usually good for 4-6 hours for hot and a few more for warm.

I pack my normal meals and use one of these. Have had one for years. They work great and I have hot meals wherever I am. Sometimes I do use Stan Efferdings idea with the Thermos but the Thermos is only usually good for 4-6 hours for hot and a few more for warm.

That's pretty sweet actually!

We are fortunate enough to have a fridge and microwave in our department at work. When I didn't have access to those, I would just usually eat my meals at room temp whenever I could.

Not really bodybuilder quality but I just started "Factor's" meal service a few weeks ago. In all sincerity so far its pretty damn delicious. I think I have some free meals to "gift" on my account. If you want to try it out let me know.

Tuna/Chicken Packets
Rice cakes
Quest chips
Fruit
Small packs of nuts
Single serving peanut butter
Beef/Chicken jerky

Fast food:
Chic fil a grilled chicken, add filet, no condiments
Jack n box chicken pita without cheese or condiments
whataburger grilled chicken, add filet, on small bun, no sauce

Not really bodybuilder quality but I just started "Factor's" meal service a few weeks ago. In all sincerity so far its pretty damn delicious. I think I have some free meals to "gift" on my account. If you want to try it out let me know.

Let me look into this and I'll let you know. My goals are more similar to yours vs most here as I'm an endurance athlete who likes to bodybuild and bio hack.

Beef jerky , pickled eggs and dehydrated fruit were always my go to when I had to pack for what could be a couple days.
A decent cooler will keep food safe for 24hr , most every Racetrack gas station has a microwave wave you can use

A cooler with 2 cartons of eggwhites, humapro, canned and dried fruit, and almond butter packets.

If I need to grab fast food I’ll grab a grilled chicken breast and juice or fruit from somewhere.

For over 25 years i packed and are my meals the same no mater what shift i wa on. Spent an hour on sundays cooking a weeks worth of food for work and put them in their daily container. Early years i put things in th efrig at work. For the majority of the years i just put the container back in my pack till the next meal.

I cook the shit outta top round, salt it, and cut it into little chunks and put them in ziplock baggies.

I stuff a couple ziplock bags in my scrubs. Some shifts i literally don’t have time to eat while sitting down.

So basically I make my own beef jerky.

I've always just taken my Tupperware with chicken and rice.. eat it cold if need be. Who cares. Get it done. Been doing it for 15 years lol. Sometimes I use ziplock baggies and use one hand to eat if I'm busy.

3CE1A450-6C4A-4F8D-93BB-2A0C0120512F.png Heat your meal before you go to work piping hot. Place inside one of these. Stays hot 8 or so hours

I don’t reheat my food to eat it because I can’t stand the taste of chicken that’s been in the microwave..this thread is strange to me lol

Rice cakes, almonds, Team Skip protein blend.

I have to fly to Europe for 2 weeks for work and i'm deep into a diet. Kinda knew i was going to be screwed.
My fix is to fly with Team Skip + sweet potato carb powder. Use that for 3-4 meals a day. Then request chicken breast (bring my food scale) and white rice for other meals.
It'll be a bitch, but i can make it work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws