over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food on the road

I'm constantly eating meals on the go. More out of laziness than anything else. I eat pollo tropical a lot. Pretty decent and high protein.

chicken, beef, shrimp on a spinach salad is pretty damn good cold. keep the dressing seperate until eating to avoid the sogginess.

cottage cheese is pretty damn good too. lots of possibilties too.

this will sound disgusting but, tastes better than it sounds, especially if you have a strong blender or vitamix.
2 cans tuna rinsed and pressed
8-16 oz of yams (depending on your carb needs)
4-6 cans of tuna water (fill tuna can dump in blender, you will figure out right consistency with enough experimentation)
large dashes of cinnamon
splenda or stevia

mix!

tastes kinda like you ate pumpkin pie and burped up an omega 3 capsule.
will be like baby food applesauce, good cold, you eat the whole thing in about 3-5 mins, and will be hungry again in an hour, plus no (at least for me) bloat

I eat all my meals cold even at home, I just don't care about it being hot or yummy.

maybe it's a bit of laziness too :D

Cold food isn't great... but you can eat it a lot faster in my opinion. I eat just about all my meals cold.

Thanks! Keep the ideas coming

chicken, beef, shrimp on a spinach salad is pretty damn good cold. keep the dressing seperate until eating to avoid the sogginess.
I stop and get a Lennys chicken philly sometime its probably horrible for you but it taste great!

cottage cheese is pretty damn good too. lots of possibilties too.
I love cottage cheese!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/recipes-forum/66012-sweet-tooth-fix.html

this will sound disgusting but, tastes better than it sounds, especially if you have a strong blender or vitamix.
2 cans tuna rinsed and pressed
8-16 oz of yams (depending on your carb needs)
4-6 cans of tuna water (fill tuna can dump in blender, you will figure out right consistency with enough experimentation)
large dashes of cinnamon
splenda or stevia

mix!

tastes kinda like you ate pumpkin pie and burped up an omega 3 capsule.
will be like baby food applesauce, good cold, you eat the whole thing in about 3-5 mins, and will be hungry again in an hour, plus no (at least for me) bloat
I wish i could eat tuna but the smell makes me gag sorry but thanks for the advice

I eat all my meals cold even at home, I just don't care about it being hot or yummy.

maybe it's a bit of laziness too :D
Maybe one day haha

Cold food isn't great... but you can eat it a lot faster in my opinion. I eat just about all my meals cold.
I have to eat it faster haha

Hey guy i spend most of my day on the road and have had about all the cold chicken and potatoes and chicken and rice I can stand. I normally stop for lunch but I live in Ms and its hard to find anything clean. Does anyone have any ideas on anything I could take and eat without a microwave?

My friend is on the road all day for work and put a microwave in his trunk with a power converter. He then made this little shelf thing and finished it, looks really cool. He keeps the food on ice packs and has everything you would need in there, best idea ever!

boiled eggs, protein bars, shakes, beef jerkey, chicken, tuna, mmmmmm im gettin hungry

Well i have still been eating hambugers with thin buns mostly but i started eating some chicken spaghetti and chicken salad to break up things up a little. Also some turkey wraps(thanks for the turkey idea ROCKEDUP).

Its getting close to cutting season any ideas for low carb? What about salads does anyone eat them? if so what do you put on yours?

Eggs cold is fine. Same with grass fed beef. Maybe I am weird but I am fine eating them cold haha.

get this
sixpackbags.com

best invention ever. I am on the road for work and I am SO grateful for this. Beats carrying a cooler

Attachments

• 6-Pack-Bag_Details-big.jpg
    6-Pack-Bag_Details-big.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Eggs cold is fine. Same with grass fed beef. Maybe I am weird but I am fine eating them cold haha.

get this
sixpackbags.com

best invention ever. I am on the road for work and I am SO grateful for this. Beats carrying a cooler

:love: that is awesome thanks :headbang:

google search for "jet boil" products...you could heat stews and meals with a liquid base with their stuff.

1.Very small portable microwave with car converter

2.Electric Hot plate with car converter

3.Butane Torch wrapping food in aluminum foil to heat

4. Warm hands for hunting, put them in the container an hour before you eat.

Or unless you have some Military MRE's laying around, the heating element in those get hotter than Warm Hands.:D

2 cans of tuna
1 tbsp olive oil mayo
1 tbsp sweet relish

Shake- 2 scoops mocha capp Optimum whey
1tbsp all natural pb
Mix in a blender the night before
I drink one of these in the morning and 1 on the road

I bring this just about everyday while I'm on the road.

truck stops have lunch boxes that heat up too 350 degrees and no converter needed just cars 12v outlet im in the field 14hr a day and eat a hot meal every 2 hrs

My main carb source on the road is oats. The main reason being that most hotels provide you with a coffee maker. Heat water up minus the coffee and voila, hot oatmeal! I even usually bring along stevia/cocoa/cinnamon and protein powder to mix in.

Dude that bag looks awesome!...I eat many of my meals on the road its tough but can be done. Just sacrifice taste and remind yourself "this is the fuel I need"...Good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws