advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food part 2. What do you force down that you hate?

I used to hate eating plain oatmeal until i added choc LBAs to it.

Now i just hate eating egg whites.

Tuna. I never eat it anymore , just drink it.

i dont know why so many dont like canned Tuna ... i think its pretty good ...

Try Tuna creations or putting some lemon juice/pepper on the tuna; changes the monotony of it.

Also, I 2nd eating egg whites/eggs.

Egg whites are disgusting. I eat only whole eggs.

Canned tuna I cannot eat. Pouch tuna I can get down.

How stupid do you have to be to drink a tuna shake, by the way? Just eat chicken instead and take fish oil caps or something, jesus. That sounds like a recipe for regurgitation...

And all you people saying you hate chicken breast, try preparing it on an actual grill. Makes it taste about a thousand times better. I can barely choke down chicken breast off like, a pan or a George Foreman or something. The texture and lack of flavor just makes me wanna vom vom.

:D
LIVER! yuuuuck! but I eat it cause it's good for you. So I hold my nose. LOL But I can't eat turkey drumsticks. No matter what! Something about the size of them turns me off. :eek:

Damn, nice ass in your avatar bro :D I use Bev.'s dessicated liver tabs. The only thing I force is chicken when it's dryed out.

egg whites(ok with salse though) and plain chicken breast, I much prefer the thighs and just work the extra fat into my macros.

Eggs, chicken. Only protein I like these days is steak everything else I force myself to eat.

If I don't like it to some degree, I just don't eat it. Life is too short to eat nasty foods. lol:)

Cottage cheese, hate the texture and taste! Canned tuna smells bad and taste bad too.

love tuna...hate chicken. Im going to buy a smoker and smoke full chickens and turkeys so they can actually be edible

love tuna...hate chicken. Im going to buy a smoker and smoke full chickens and turkeys so they can actually be edible

I marinate mine overnight. Big difference in the taste of the chicken and it tenderizes it.

Boneless, skinless, chicken breast. Nastiest, tasteless, fowl (pun intended) meat ever.

I marinate mine overnight. Big difference in the taste of the chicken and it tenderizes it.

I cooked a pork roast in the webber BBQ last Sunday night, over charcoal and hickory. Damn... Very tasty indeed!

Marinade is good also, but nothing beats the webber for me. I'm going to try a turkey in there next time I have people around, and it's stops bloody raining!

Buy webber BBQ's people, they fin rock! :)

-Pack

I cooked a pork roast in the webber BBQ last Sunday night, over charcoal and hickory. Damn... Very tasty indeed!

Marinade is good also, but nothing beats the webber for me. I'm going to try a turkey in there next time I have people around, and it's stops bloody raining!

Buy webber BBQ's people, they fin rock! :)

-Pack

I just bought one of those small Coleman camping grills with the fold up stand. It has the attachment to hook a regular sized propane tank up if I want. It's perfect to store under my kitchen table in my small apt. Marinade and dry rubs for chicken and steak are the way to go.

Boneless, skinless, chicken breast. Nastiest, tasteless, fowl (pun intended) meat ever.

That's cause you gotta season it with marinade or something like Grill Mates dry rub.

Yup tuna. Gag. I just think its nasty man. And whenever i smell tuna I think of this girl in middle school that everyone usedto make fun of because she smelled like fish.... so then I am feeling sad and disgusted. Also whenever I get a real squishy/crunchy/juicy piece I always imagine that its a fish eyeball.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131