over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food Preparation

Conan21

Kilo Klub Member
I was wondering how u guys manage to have food at ur disposal all day long. Im sure most of you aren't slicing chicken and cooking 8X a day.

Do you guys cut up all chicken and freeze it? cook a large amount for the course of a few days?

This may seem like a stupid question but i've been sheltered my whole life and never did anything for myself and i don't know how to prepare food in bulk.

lol

:)

cook a large amount for the course of a few days?

its pretty easy bro... go to costco, sams, whatever... buy your stuff in bulk....

chicken... 350 for 20 minutes... i do like 2 trays at a time... then i make a huge pot full of veggies and or pasta....

then i portion it out into tupperware.... 4-6 oz chicken, and just whatever ... approx 1-1.5 cups of pasta, then as many veggies as will fit....

i carry fruit around too

I do as Mr P does - cook up a bunch of meat at one time. Then I weigh it out in portions, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze (leave a couple out for the next few days).

I take a mid-size cooler to work - made to hold a case of beer on ice. I get all kinds of crap cause I tell everyone it's my lunchbox - LOL

I just got done boiling up 5 dozen eggs, which if I'm lucky, will last me 5 days.

xcel

I (we - wife and me) cook up a bunch of food for my several daily lunches every 3 days or so. I don't like food that isn't reasonably fresh, and I'm not crazy about cooking everything on Sunday because by Friday the taste/consistency just isn't the same. So we cook Sunday night and Wednesday night usually. It's the usual stuff, chicken breasts, maybe some steak or burgers, occassionally something else like veal or pork loin. I need variety too, otherwise I will go off the diet and eat some crap.

Since most of our meats are broiled or grilled it's really simple to cook. And since I stay pretty low carb, I don't need a ton rice or pasta, just a lot of veggies - brocolli and spinach are my 2 fav's. Then we do like everybody else, measure, put in tupperware, and take to work in a mid-sized lunch cooler (I have a fridge at work too, so I can store it there once I get to the office).

That's it - pretty simple huh!

DrG

As everyone mentioned...it's easiest to go and buy in bulk. I cook my meat twice a week along with some potatoes. The night before, just put the food in tupperware canisters so all you have to do is load them in a cooler for the day when you wake up just in case your pressed for time.

i cook every night so i'll just cook like i have a house full and weigh it out for the next day that way i get a little veriety, some stuff i'll cook on the weekend (sundays) like pastas and cookies:D ,just stuff i don't cook durring the week the problem i have is my eyes are bigger than my stomach.
i also have a big lunch box and along with fresh food i have some quick snack stuff, i can't make it 2 hours some times, protien bars, fruits, foil pack tuna, jerky, oat meal cookies, carb drinks and protien drinks, some times i don't get a break so i'll load my pockets up with a few items on my way to the bathroom eat what i can in there and snack on the rest when nobodies looking,

thanks for the replys guys

I do buy the big bags at costcos but run into problems cooking it. Sometime I cut it all up and leave it in a maranaid in the frig and cook it over the course of a few days, this doesn't seem the most sanitary thing to do though. Nor does it help me when i'm at school and need to eat.

Seems like most of you cook twice a week and throw it in tuppawear. Seems to be the best way to go

thanks for the Help!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner