over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOOD RECIPES FOR THE BORED BODYBUILDER

Rone Daremmc

Newbies
Hey guys well since Ive stoped competing Ive turned to my trade as a chef. It has really helped me and alot of my friends out now hopefully I can help some of you guys out. I want to make this a lasting thread. What I am doing is working with some fellow bodybuilders on healthy recipes that taste great. If your bored of the same old chicken breast and bland crap hopefully you can use some of my recipes. What I want to do is post every other day on this thread a couple of new recipes for everyone to try out. Promuscle has given so much to me its time for me to give back. I promise these recipes taste good I have been doing this all my life. Heres a couple of things I think that everyone should have in there kitchen: A grill pan or an outside grill that can be accessed at any time. Get yourself a food processor saves alot of time with cutting. Wisk, chef knife, mallot, cutting board, and some pots and pans. Heres some recipes to start with. they may sound a little extrvagant but there easy and healthy and taste good:

PAN SEARED TUNA WITH RICE OVER PUNTA NESCA:
Get yourself eaither ahi "pretty expensive" or Id go with yellow fin tuna steaks at your fish mongers or supermarket.
1. Rice- I'd but a long grain rice. Add 2 cups of rice about 2 1/2 cups of water and turn the stove to medium. Throw in some low sodium chicken base and a bay leave and if you want yellow color use about 2 piches of tumeric. Let it boil up then turn off the heat and cover it and let it sit. Make sure your burner isnt too high so it burns.
2. Tuna - Just get a hot pan on medium to medium high some olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Make sure when using olive oil you dont have the burner on too high or it will smoke up the house. Cracked black pepper on the out side of the tuna and gently put it in the pan. Tuna has its own thermastat that you can see it cooking from the outside. Just make sure you get a good sear on the outside.
Punta Nesca- Traditionally punta nesca has anchovies but i cut them out becuase of the high sodium. Get some plum tomatoes cut them up into cubes. Some black olives and some capers in a jar. Oil oil in a medium pan put the chopped tomatoes, olives capers and some minced garlic "which you can buy already minced" and some black pepper and if you want it spicy just a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook until warm and plate the rice, tuna and punta nesca on top of the tuna. My wife loves it.

NEW YORK STRIP STEAK TOPPED WITH SAUTEED MUSHROOMS ASPERAGUS AND BRIE CHEESE WITH NEW POTATOES
1. Buy yourself a nice new york strip steak. Its the best thing next to tenderloin becuase its pretty lean. Buy some asperagus a small wheel of brie cheese or provolone works good too but Id go with the brie. And if you can afford it shitaki musrooms a small package. Portabello's work fine too.
2. Season steak with anything you want. I dont use too much salt tents to suck the blood out of the steak unless the steak is real hearty. Thyme, Rosemary Pepper and Oregano work fine. Just girll the steak to your desired temp.
3.Boil your asperagus. ANd make sure when there tender you put them on ice till they cool down or they will turn brown. mushrooms and asperagus in the pan with some olive oil and same seaonings you used n the steak and just let the mushrooms cook down and the asperagus heat up.
3. Roasted new potaoes Just get the little red guys throw them into a pot of boiling hot water and cook till you can put a fork through them. Turn the oven on 300 put them on a sheet pan drizzle with olive oil and rosemary and salt pepper oragano. Let them bake till golden bro.
4.Plating Just steak toped with mushrooms, asperagus and one slice of brie cheese if you can throw it under your broiler to melt the cheese and potatoes thats it. A little twist of mine on the meat and potatoes.

PISTACHIO ENCRUSTED TILAPIA OR MAHI OR ANY KIND OF FISH
WITH VEGGI COUSS COUSS
1. Buy some pistachios out of the shell. Get any kind of fish you like. This works with cheaper fishes to add flavor. Just throw the pistachios in a food processor and let them get crushed. then just a little oil on top of your fish and sprinkle the crushed pistachios over it. Bake it in the oven on a sheet pan with some white wine. Different fish times vary.
2. Get 2 cups of boiling water going with some chicken or fish base in it to ass flavor. Chop up some carrots, parsley and red onion and throw it in the food proccessor till its minced. Put 2 cups of couss couss in a big bowl and pour the boiling water in slowly till the cous cous is aldente. Right after throw the mined vegiies in there and your set. Just plate fish on top of couss couss.
If any of you have any ques about recipes and food you can email me at this addy [email protected] I will be happy to answer your ques or if you want me to spruce up any of your recipes. I will keep this thread going and post evry other day a couple of new recipes. I hope you guys like it.

Yes, you're making me hungary too! Of course that doesn't take much for me though! :D

patk

i would love to try out any those when im hungry but hate to try to get all that and make it up myself, good post anyway, and good info.

im sure its been done, ever consider writing a bodybuilding cookbook?

i was wondering

you won't mind if i throw on a few simple recipes of my own? i got some great, simple meals. man i love to cook!

Great idea and great post! Keep it going!
I'll be back - I think Im needing a feeding!:D

Nice post... I used to run the kitchen of the best italian restaurant in town.

If you like fish, try picking up some lemon pepper seasoning next time you're at the grocery store. My dad went fishing in Alaska this summer and brought home over 100 pounds of Halibut. Def one of the best fish I've ever had. Especially the cheeks. If you can get it, broil yourself a little halibut with some lemon pepper seasoning on top. I like to serve this over rice. I cook my rice with some carrots in it, and chicken stock and black pepper for flavor.

I have a few more real easy ones if you guys wanna hear em.

BigMeaty

i got a simple recipe

it's for breakfast and seems very common, but a few slight changes makes it really good.
All it is is eggs and fried potatoes.
what you do is you start to fry the chopped potatoes on a medium heat (keep covered)flip them around alot to avoid burning
use garlic (powder or the real thing)and oregano on them for flavour.
Just when they begin to get soft crack 2 or 3 eggs over them and mix them slowly and flip them, like your making them scrambled.
do it till the eggs are cooked and put a little salt and pepper on them and voila!!!!
suprisingley very tasty, looks like bird shit and puke though.
enjoy:p

Oatmeal Egg pancakes

a big fav of mine

10-12 egg whites. 1-2 cups of regular uncooked oatmeal.
2-4 packets of sweet and low or equal
blend in blender till a smooth consistency.

then pour batter and cook like any normal pancake. server with No cal sugar free syurp.

you will be surprised how good they taste.

i give props to GoPro
for giving me the recipe a few years ago.

Rone Daremmc said:

PISTACHIO ENCRUSTED TILAPIA OR MAHI OR ANY KIND OF FISH
WITH VEGGI COUSS COUSS

2. Get 2 cups of boiling water going with some chicken or fish base in it to ass flavor.

hmmmmmmm........... ass flavor.

hmmmmm

that ass flavour should be patented:D

Rone4 here I used to go as Rone daremmc

I want to repost this for the guys

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear