over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food smuggling

neverenuff21

Registered
Ok guys, so im sitting here with my wife at Joescrab shack, conspiring on how i can get a piece of sausage into the Texas Rangers Game after this.

That got us thinking. I know Im not the only one that smuggles food into places to eat later. So i thought id start a thread on this So my wife knows Im not crazy.

What's the strangest food and place you guys have snuck food or snacks into.

Ok guys, so im sitting here with my wife at Joescrab shack, conspiring on how i can get a piece of sausage into the Texas Rangers Game after this.

That got us thinking. I know Im not the only one that smuggles food into places to eat later. So i thought id start a thread on this So my wife knows Im not crazy.

I sometimes still will sneak airplane bottles into bars if that counts

A sausage,,,EASY!!! Cram it down the front of your pants:)

I've brought meals to movie theaters before but that's probably not uncommon

Wear baggy clothes and put it in your pants. Even if they pat you down they're looking for something that feels hard like a weapon so assuming you bring something soft you'll be good. With some baggy jeans on and the right look no one will bother you. I've brought pretty much anything inside a movie theater this way.

I've brought meals to movie theaters before but that's probably not uncommon

yea same, here in Denmark the people dont even question you, I just bring my gymbag with tupperwares, no questions asked

Lmao!! Gotta show my girl this. I stuck 2 chicken breasts in my underwear to the Rangers game. Not paying 22$ for 2 damn chicken breast.

What gym you train at down here?

I just train at the Ymca right now. I got 3 little ones and the childcare is essential.

yea same, here in Denmark the people dont even question you, I just bring my gymbag with tupperwares, no questions asked
Hell, not in America anymore man. They pat you down for almost everything. Can't bring a cooler anywhere anymore cause too many screwed up kids have shot up movie theaters lately.

Just put them a baggy and nestled them nicely in there.

Ah, gotcha! I used to live on the north side over there moved closer to UTA for school.

Wife takes big purse, went to the movies and got in a large chicken sandwich and a protein shaker.. Not going to spend 20$ on soda candy and popcorn when I can spend 7$ on chicken sandwich and a protein shake.

Ask the wife to hide it in a special place :p:p

Just put them a baggy and nestled them nicely in there.

Ah, gotcha! I used to live on the north side over there moved closer to UTA for school.
Oh ok. Im all the way out east now. Not many good gyms out this way besides a few big chains.

Nothing strange about it and you're not crazy. I often sneak food in my SO's stylish handbag….most are big enough that I call them "Mary Poppins bags." I'm not shy about paying for food at a sport venue or the theater, but I don't care for the crappy selections they typical offer.

eat before you go....eat when you get home.

I got caught once trying to get into a bar with a piece of pizza rolled up in my pocket. Bouncer patted me down and looked extremely confused when I pulled the slice out of my pocket

i bring meals to movies all the time, including my own popcorn. just tell them you don't eat GMOs and other unnatural foods they serve

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws