over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food

johndoe

Registered
Sometimes I get really bloated from some of the food I eat while on AAS. Try to keep a clean diet but fall alittle short sometimes. Im asking for your help here and would like to make a list of Do's as far as food goes. Meats, Veggies, Fruites, Fiber. EXAMPLE- Chicken breast, Eggs, Oatmeal and so on. Think you guys can give me some help. Bet you can. :D

keep the sodium intake low. a little bit here and there really adds up when your consuming 5000+ cals a day.

Your choices are fine, I think you need to pay attention to what you eat and how your body responds to what you eat. Then you will know what makes you bloated and what makes you feel good.

If you eat clean most of the time, keeping your soduim intake low, when you eat something high in soduim, your body retains more water because its gotten use to lower soduim intake.

soduim I am aware of and You are right that I should pay more attention and I will. Im alittle confused about fruite. The sugar content and somone told me once to stay away from bannanas because of estrogen and than I have read other stuff that says its good depending when you eat them.

soduim I am aware of and You are right that I should pay more attention and I will. Im alittle confused about fruite. The sugar content and somone told me once to stay away from bannanas because of estrogen and than I have read other stuff that says its good depending when you eat them.

What is wrong with fruit? There is nothing wrong with fruit, The only thing that would come to mind would be glycemic levels and even that really is questionable.

Keep an eye on how you feel after your carb meals when you are getting them from different sources. For example, I always feel more bloated after eating oatmeal that I do from sweet potatoes. Some people are gluten intolerant to an extent as well and have problems digesting carbs that contain gluten also considerably assisting in bloat.

What is wrong with fruit? There is nothing wrong with fruit, The only thing that would come to mind would be glycemic levels and even that really is questionable.

Good to know because I like fruit

Keep an eye on how you feel after your carb meals when you are getting them from different sources. For example, I always feel more bloated after eating oatmeal that I do from sweet potatoes. Some people are gluten intolerant to an extent as well and have problems digesting carbs that contain gluten also considerably assisting in bloat.

Im pretty good with the potatoes and oats. Some breads get me though. I try to stay with whole grain and early in the day and mornings

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131