over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

football game aggression

i agree with a lot of the posts but one thing i've heard before, "roids only make a shitty ballplayer a big shitty ballplayer"... there's truth to this, but it's used by people downplaying a very real benefit of being bigger stronger faster and more aggressive on the field.

look at brian cushing.. he was an excellent ball player before he presumably started juicing, and after, he was an excellent ball player who was huge.. it doesnt matter if you are an amazing ball player, if you weigh 190 you are going to get knocked on your ass as an OLB.

in the end, roids don't make a good football player, but they can make a great football player even better.

I'm sure you played some sort of college ball if you are still playing now so i am surprised you are still looking for the "answer" about aggression.
AGGRESSION is not going to make or break your football career. As a guy who played D1 football, there are maybe 90% nonaggressive football players and 10% who are aggressive as hell. And that 10% usually doesnt make them any better.

It seriously just comes down to effort and having a motor (especially if you are trying to get noticed as a DT, i played C). The best NG weren't crazy son of bitches who talked shit and couldnt control their anger on the field. They just never gave up on a play....that's not aggression.

go ahead and try some test susp but im dont think it is going to help much

just my opinion here

I was a center as well. I played D2.

Yellow haze

ok, thanks for all the advice. I am going to just order the Yellow Haze and see how I like that. I dont want to f my body up, so I am just going to do a normal cycle and play with some energy from the yellow haze! thanks again for all the input.

I used to work with 3 of the Detroit Lions Defensive Lineman (no names)in the off-season in the late 90's. They all swore by ECA before and during games in order to stay aggressive all game (they used masking agents as well to pass the drugs tests). During the season they would come into they Powerhouse Gym I pesonal trained at on saturdays to buy 3-4 Speed Stacks, Turbo Teas, or Ripped Fuel drinks. Back then they were basically ECA and some carbs. I would try to explain the heart damage 4 (100mg Ephedrine, 800 mg caffiee) would do in a 3 hour period. They would just shrug it off and say, "well, it's what we have to do to perform on this level"......
Now, take that for what it's worth because the Lions defense sucked pretty bad even in the "Barry Years".

I used to work with 3 of the Detroit Lions Defensive Lineman (no names)in the off-season in the late 90's. They all swore by ECA before and during games in order to stay aggressive all game (they used masking agents as well to pass the drugs tests). During the season they would come into they Powerhouse Gym I pesonal trained at on saturdays to buy 3-4 Speed Stacks, Turbo Teas, or Ripped Fuel drinks. Back then they were basically ECA and some carbs. I would try to explain the heart damage 4 (100mg Ephedrine, 800 mg caffiee) would do in a 3 hour period. They would just shrug it off and say, "well, it's what we have to do to perform on this level"......
Now, take that for what it's worth because the Lions defense sucked pretty bad even in the "Barry Years".

I used to work in the locker room of a professional indoor football team and I saw tons of empty ECA bottles in the trash at all times. Crazy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131