over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

football game aggression

jbthumper

Registered
I am looking for something to take game day to get my aggression up. I will be playing nose tackle this spring. I will be already on a test cycle. I was thinking either halotestin or anadrol. I have never used either and was wondering if just taking on game day would help with aggression. Another friend of mine told me to get some cheque drops but I dont know where to get any. Someone else said some powerlifters are crushing anadrol and mixxing with bacteriostatic water then pinning it for a boost?????

I am looking for something to take game day to get my aggression up. I will be playing nose tackle this spring. I will be already on a test cycle. I was thinking either halotestin or anadrol. I have never used either and was wondering if just taking on game day would help with aggression. Another friend of mine told me to get some cheque drops but I dont know where to get any. Someone else said some powerlifters are crushing anadrol and mixxing with bacteriostatic water then pinning it for a boost?????

If you are a good ball player there is no need for anything of the sort. You are far too young to be messing with any of the above. Being overly aggressive will only take away from your tecnique. You will also hit a wall about 10 min in bc theses types of meds are for a quick burst of energy not 60 min. Rethink this one bro...

I agree with what you say, I was just looking for an edge. I am getting older will be 30 this fall and looking to be a beast. I love to be physical just not too much of an aggressive person. I should be balling when the season starts as I have increased my strength a lot. I used to drink Redline before the game so I had an edge.

I understand looking for an edge - but there is always a downside to it... I used to use an ECA stack and one game after a 56 yard scamper I was puking my guts up in the freakin endzone...

I am playing semi pro/ minor league. I get lots of looks from small indoor teams in my area and hoping to have a killer year. My coach always tells me if I was a little more aggressive I would be the top pick. I love to hit and be physical yet am just a tad mellow I guess. I used to play iron man both ways but now am just playing nose tackle, 0 technique!

yea, I loved ECA stack. If I could get something to that equal I would roll that. That stack gave me energy and a little attitude. I don't even get much aggression when on test/tren! I guess I am just a little passive.

The anadrol i cant comment on cause ive super limited experience with it and dont know if u can get that "KICK" the halo gave me. I was on it at 40mg/day the last two weeks before i competed. I was VERY angry it seemed at most times. It did enlarge my prostate by the 3 week, be smart, its good shit. Mabey if u only played acouple times a week, and took 20-30mg 3 hours before, u might get a little angry lol. The cheque drops i would HONESTLY stay away from. I got a bottle YEARS ago, read up on it, the side affects are just sooo stupid for what u get out of it, and sold it to some chump. I do feel bad about it though. Mabey someone with powerlifting might have better info. good luck

thanks Marvin, I will order a bottle of those and see how they are!

I had some old (first generation) hydroxycut that I took last season and loved those too! I wish I had more!

Crushing anadrol and injecting it, even if its with BA, is a very good way to get an abcess.

The halotestin is very harsh on the liver, I know because I have the liver panel to prove it.

Cheque drops are supposed to be even worse for the liver than Halotestin I think, so dont do those.

None of your ideas is good. Just stick with your test and keep that dose responsible and dont stay on too long without getting off. Get a CBC done about every 3 months or so to keep an eye on your hematocrit/hemoglobin.

ok, thanks for all the advice. I am going to just order the Yellow Haze and see how I like that. I dont want to f my body up, so I am just going to do a normal cycle and play with some energy from the yellow haze! thanks again for all the input.

Playing semi pro is cool, but you are not going to make any money so why risk your health. I understand someone with a shot at the NFL, but not playing semi pro.

yea, I am not trying to risk my health except the actual playing. the reason I play is I love the game and it is my escape from the real world. I did a little mma and didn't even come close to the level that I get from playing ball. besides in my life playing football is about the safest thing I do, outside of the gym.

cheque drops are known for agression but they are pretty toxic as well.

You want aggression, get married.

No really, test suspension and halo.:eek:

Not recommending this, just this will probably get you meaner than any other combo.

You want aggression, get married.

No really, test suspension and halo.:eek:

Not recommending this, just this will probably get you meaner than any other combo.

Hey, dont forget me when you make the pros:headbang:

I'm sure you played some sort of college ball if you are still playing now so i am surprised you are still looking for the "answer" about aggression.
AGGRESSION is not going to make or break your football career. As a guy who played D1 football, there are maybe 90% nonaggressive football players and 10% who are aggressive as hell. And that 10% usually doesnt make them any better.

It seriously just comes down to effort and having a motor (especially if you are trying to get noticed as a DT, i played C). The best NG weren't crazy son of bitches who talked shit and couldnt control their anger on the field. They just never gave up on a play....that's not aggression.

go ahead and try some test susp but im dont think it is going to help much

just my opinion here

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member