b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
This guy said FUCK GENETICS
Screenshot_20210421-101326_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210421-101342_Instagram.jpg

I think genetics make a bigger difference in the flow of your physique. I've seen some big, ripped dudes that aren't ascetic at all. While a fan, Art Atwood had an unusual look in contest mode. Enough dedication, food, and drugs can make anyone big for their frame.

Love it. One day I'll post a picture of the first time I was ever lean, maybe like 12% at 166lbs.

People just don't have the patience and discipline to work at this for long enough to see what their genetics really are - they're better than most think.

Love it. One day I'll post a picture of the first time I was ever lean, maybe like 12% at 166lbs.

People just don't have the patience and discipline to work at this for long enough to see what their genetics really are - they're better than most think.
EXACTLY 💯

On the left, he has not bad body width, arms of normal length, muscles are slightly visible. And it is noticeable by his weight that he has some muscles at the start. I don't see very bad genetics here.

On the left, he has not bad body width, arms of normal length, muscles are slightly visible. And it is noticeable by his weight that he has some muscles at the start. I don't see very bad genetics here.
Your high!

Nice post. Hard work pays off, or the right hard work pays off actually.

There was a 5'9'' player who could dunk in NBA

The only difference, he didn't have your mindset
It’s completely unverifiable but I promise you if you studied Spud Webb’s tendons and muscle fibers and ligaments you would find a significant difference compared to Dens ;)

Genetics rule everything. Everything. Including how you’re even responding to this post. To disagree is to display a fundamental misunderstanding of biology.

If it weren't for genetics I'd be in the NBA Hall of Fame.......dammit.

According to GENETICS, all basketball players should be tall to play well, yet Mugsey Bogues, Spud Webb, and Earl Boykins all proved that wrong.

Your high!
Sorry, I appreciate your opinion, but I'm not a native speaker and I'm not sure if I understood your message correctly. In my picture of the world, bad genetics is something like a guy taller than 6, 115-125 pounds and 15% fat due to a narrow skeleton. Very bad genetics - add something like long arms or a body or both. In the country where I was born, this is not a frequent occurrence, but also not very rare. In the country where I now live, there are almost no guys with such genetics. But even with poor genetics, you can gain 45-60 pounds of muscle with hard work. And perhaps more with a great desire and supps.

It’s completely unverifiable but I promise you if you studied Spud Webb’s tendons and muscle fibers and ligaments you would find a significant difference compared to Dens ;)

Genetics rule everything. Everything. Including how you’re even responding to this post. To disagree is to display a fundamental misunderstanding of biology.

Sorry, but totally disagree with your assessment. I see Bodybuilders who had better genetics get beat by those they should have beat. All due to getting out worked. The same holds true in lots of sports. Your GENETICS do not give you mindset or teach you to work hard to be elite. Champions train like champions.

Having an aesthetically pleasing body is mainly genetics e.g. abs

Sorry, but totally disagree with your assessment. I see Bodybuilders who had better genetics get beat by those they should have beat. All due to getting out worked. The same holds true in lots of sports. Your GENETICS do not give you mindset or teach you to work hard to be elite. Champions train like champions.
You’re just wrong man but I don’t blame you for misunderstanding because Bboy (and people in society in general) has framed this entire conversation as a dichotomy of “genetics” vs work ethic. Literally everything comes down to genetics, even work ethic. If you can wrap your head around THAT then you can see these types of conversations for what they are (silliness).

Enough hard work can help you catch up I agree with that.

But I’m in the gym lifting hard 4 days a week and doing cardio or sports the other two just to look presentable while watching every single thing I eat and taking everything under the sun to keep it tight because if I get sloppy for just a few days I look like a bloated donkey bear water buffalo. Then there is my Italian friend who I’m convinced goes to the gym only for the WiFi and eats like he’s on a mission to clog an artery but looks like a Greek god walking around on any given day.

If he ever told me I just wasn’t working hard enough I don’t know if I would kick his teeth in, laugh hysterically or break down crying. Maybe laugh hysterically while kicking his teeth in and tears rolling off my cheeks 🤣

I'm not saying that genetics don't matter, they most certainly do, but 70% of gym rats cry about genetics cause they are not willing to do what needs to be done day in and day out for YEARS to get THEIR body to show...THE BEST OF ITS GENETIC POTENTIAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear