over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For all of you that use the genetics excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just close minded at this point lol
Stick to your jersey shore, kardashians tv shows.... Literally CIA has documents on remote viewing and astral projection šŸ¤£
The CIA also tested men staring at goats trying to kill them šŸ˜‚. Our government has done a lot of wacky shit. These ā€œtestsā€ are utter bullshit. Did you read the papers? Iā€™m not close minded youā€™re just not very good at critical thinking and instead of attacking my argument you fail and make incorrect assumptions trying to attack me.

clearly you havent been around much, some weird shit goes on in the dark corners of this world.
i understand your statement as i started off that way. but seeing is seeing.
Been around much in what way? People have made all sorts of outlandish, spiritual and metaphysical and magical claims since the beginning of time. Not once has a single supernatural claim that was thoroughly investigated not been debunked. I believed in these things as a child then I grew up. Just because we canā€™t explain something doesnā€™t mean itā€™s supernatural, it simply means we donā€™t have a current explanation

Hypnosis can make you imagine anything. Some are experts with it. Magic can look believable too. Now let's get back to the original topic.

Zarati, that was the stargate project

Yeah, there is a building on Ft. Meade where they say they did this... But don't you think there is a strong possibility that the whole "project" was just a sham to cover up for some other surveillance technology? Let's say they had a new spy satellite or plane they didn't want discovered... One way is to say you used psychics to get your information.

Zarati, that was the stargate project

Yeah, there is a building on Ft. Meade where they say they did this... But don't you think there is a strong possibility that the whole "project" was just a sham to cover up for some other surveillance technology? Let's say they had a new spy satellite or plane they didn't want discovered... One way is to say you used psychics to get your information.
I've astral projected 4 times. First time, I got scared realizing it's real, woke myself up. Didn't have control to go where I wanted but it's possible

There's a massive community for it

I've astral projected 4 times. First time, I got scared realizing it's real, woke myself up. Didn't have control to go where I wanted but it's possible

There's a massive community for it
me too, my friend is a witch and my mentor was a famous shaman and author who has been featured on oprah, tampering into this, freemasonry, occultism, etc destroyed my life. I recommend against it. Cognitive Dissonance

I see this thread has run it's course and now nothing is getting mentioned from original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner