over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For all the LBA Rats....

Of course i would gain more muscle if i would down 4 bottles of LBAs a day (which equals 600gramms of extra protein and 600gramms of glycerin so basically 4800kcal) .

E.

so why haven't you??

i only read the first pages of posts, so excuse me if someone else has stated this already. lets remember to be CRITICAL THINKERS here. while the idea of doing a study with LBA's is great, that particular study was terrible.

"softer" rats? not professional at all, sounds like it was done (if it was ever really done) to market to guys on forums.

the starting weight of the rats is not given, they could have been underweight to begin with.

5ml of LBA does NOT sound equivalent to 2 tbl spoons for a 200lb adult male. i didnt do the math nor do i want to but im going to guess it would be equal to something like 2 bottles a day for a 200lb man.

why would anyone publish this "study", it makes them look like a bunch of amateurs, not a firmly grounded company.

just to be clear, i dont have anything against LBA's in general. i have a few boxes of them and have gone through about 6 bottles. just disappointed in the fact that they apparently think either their customers or potential customers are uneducated mindless conformists. :confused:

YES

this product does not need to be marketed at all............leave it alone.....I dont care about rats, i just care about myself...............selfish huh? haahahhhhahaha

HAHAHAHA

Do LBA's have any noticible effects on a rats fluffiness?

I DONT KNOW........BUT I DO KNOW HOW I FEEL AND AGAIN, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, TAKE THEM OR DONT, BUT TO DEBATE THESE WITHOUT EVER TRYING THEM AND TALKING ABOUT IF THEY DO THIS OR OF THEY ARE THAT.....IS SILLY. IF YOU CAN FIND A BETTER PRODUCT, ONE THAT IS EASY TO USE AND WORKS, SHOW ME...........I WILL USE IT.

Do LBA's have any noticible effects on a rats fluffiness?
I can answer this. They weren't any fluffier but the hairs were more dense and thicker with a "dry quality".

PERSONALLY

I DO KNOW THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THESE ARE ALL VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. THE ONLY ONES THAT SEEM UNHAPPY OR KEEP QUESTIONING THESE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE NEVER USED IT.................NEVER EVEN TRIED IT, BUT THEY KEEP LURKING AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH AND EVERY LBA THREAD, HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

GREAT IDEA!!!

ANYONE WHO IS UNHAPPY WITH THE RESULTS PLEASE POST HERE, THAT HAS USED THE LBAs. PLEASE? I REALLY WANT TO HEAR IT.......IT COULD ONLY HELP FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM. LETS NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT IS IN IT, WHO MAKES IT, WHAT COLOR IT IS...........CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE PROBLEM?

ANYONE WHO IS UNHAPPY WITH THE RESULTS PLEASE POST HERE, THAT HAS USED THE LBAs. PLEASE? I REALLY WANT TO HEAR IT.......IT COULD ONLY HELP FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM. LETS NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT IS IN IT, WHO MAKES IT, WHAT COLOR IT IS...........CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE PROBLEM?

Phil,

Do you really expect to find someone who will openly say that they don't like LBA's. We would crucify him on the spot....LOL...J/K :D :D

No really, you are right, I have never read a thread with someone who HAS tried them who did not like the results or the way it enhanced their workouts.

WildBB

Complaint

I gave them to my hamster and he told me he didn't notice much of a difference. His attitude has changed a little for the better, and he is able to spend more time on the tredmill wheel, but he hasn't noticed any size difference.

Doing studies on rats with LBA's is like doing the study on rats with aspartame saying it causes cancer. It mega doses in rats it found to be a leading factor but to say it will do the same in humans isnt conclusive. Besides what human would take mega doses of aspartame anyway. Samewith the LBA's. Equating rats to human's in my book is fallable and too many variables exist for it to have any merit.

LBA's are good stuff. End of story.

I don't care who makes it, as long as they work! I mean, a supplement that allows you to drop some protein intake and still maintain or gain LBM while decreasing the amount of adipose tissue? You think I don't want these to work for me too?!? There are too many guys here getting amazing results. They must work for most people. They did not work for me. I keep hearing "just but them", "just try them", "more for me!", well I DID buy them and I've given enough money to AAEFX to justify throwing good money after bad (or bad for just me it seems). It sucks too because the reported results from all the esteemed members and of course you yourself, Phil, bums me out. It would have been the perfect supp at the perfect time. Phil, we've talked before so I know you're a good guy. I know you know that I am as well. Maybe there is something you can suggest. I will PM all the gory details after I get home from the orifice.

gtood pont

I don't care who makes it, as long as they work! I mean, a supplement that allows you to drop some protein intake and still maintain or gain LBM while decreasing the amount of adipose tissue? You think I don't want these to work for me too?!? There are too many guys here getting amazing results. They must work for most people. They did not work for me. I keep hearing "just but them", "just try them", "more for me!", well I DID buy them and I've given enough money to AAEFX to justify throwing good money after bad (or bad for just me it seems). It sucks too because the reported results from all the esteemed members and of course you yourself, Phil, bums me out. It would have been the perfect supp at the perfect time. Phil, we've talked before so I know you're a good guy. I know you know that I am as well. Maybe there is something you can suggest. I will PM all the gory details after I get home from the orifice.

Few questions
1. Did you buy these from me? I dont recall? How many did you buy?
2. What did not work? It is a protein supplement.......did you replace all your protein with it?

Also

I believe you when you say it didnt work for you........I have heard guys say tren does not work, GH does not work, Test does nothing, Anavar sucks, EQ is horrible..........it is just the way it is and I totally believe everyone is a little different.

I asked the man....

Very valid question and after I did the math I was like, damn, that would have to be a 33lb rat for that to be true, so I asked Jeff. The rats were given a watered down solution of LBA's(I guess they won't suck it down stright). The solution was 5ml total and that solution would be the equivilant of a 200lb guy using 2 tbsp of the regular stuff. Likely watered down 10 to 1 or something like that, just the way I like it myself :)

I hope that helps, although if any of you want to attempt the 4 bottles a day, be my guest.

EXACTLY my thoughts.

Moreover the study lacks a ton of info and even provides FALSE info:

"The test animals also started their oral administration of PLA taken daily in the A.M. at 5ml. This is equivalent to two tablespoons for a 200lb human"

Now you dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that even the starting weight of the rats wasnt provided in the "study" it will be around 250gramms for a MALE WHITE Rat (females average at 200g).A 200lb human equals 90kg or 90.000gramms!

So the humans weighs 360 times more than the rat. On the other hand 5ml equals 1/3rd tablespoon. A human who weighs 360 times more than a rat should only take 6 times (2 tablespoons) the amount of LBAs to achieve the same results as the rat?!...

To compare equivalent amounts the human would have needed to drink 1800ml (4 BOTTLES) of LBAs daily!

Moreover the study implies ("in addition to the PLA product")that the LBAs have been feed additionaly to the normal food the rats have been recieving.
So essentialy they were eating more protein than the controll group.

Of course i would gain more muscle if i would down 4 bottles of LBAs a day (which equals 600gramms of extra protein and 600gramms of glycerin so basically 4800kcal) .

Even calling this "thing" a study is bogus.

To make one thing clear. I personally have nothing against LBAs. i even use them myself from time to time but this made up study is as fake as it can be. Period!

Furthermore i am interested why someone would conduct a study on hydrolized collagen protein + glycerin. Everybody knows what effect both substances have. There are already numeros studies on protein consumption. In fact this study tries to market LBAs as something diffrent than plain collagen aminos which simply isnt true.
with marketing strategies like that AEFX will loose a lot of reputation that i am sure of.

YES

Very valid question and after I did the math I was like, damn, that would have to be a 33lb rat for that to be true, so I asked Jeff. The rats were given a watered down solution of LBA's(I guess they won't suck it down stright). The solution was 5ml total and that solution would be the equivilant of a 200lb guy using 2 tbsp of the regular stuff. Likely watered down 10 to 1 or something like that, just the way I like it myself :)

I hope that helps, although if any of you want to attempt the 4 bottles a day, be my guest.

That makes sense........

i only read the first pages of posts, so excuse me if someone else has stated this already. lets remember to be CRITICAL THINKERS here. while the idea of doing a study with LBA's is great, that particular study was terrible.

"softer" rats? not professional at all, sounds like it was done (if it was ever really done) to market to guys on forums.

the starting weight of the rats is not given, they could have been underweight to begin with.

5ml of LBA does NOT sound equivalent to 2 tbl spoons for a 200lb adult male. i didnt do the math nor do i want to but im going to guess it would be equal to something like 2 bottles a day for a 200lb man.

why would anyone publish this "study", it makes them look like a bunch of amateurs, not a firmly grounded company.

just to be clear, i dont have anything against LBA's in general. i have a few boxes of them and have gone through about 6 bottles. just disappointed in the fact that they apparently think either their customers or potential customers are uneducated mindless conformists. :confused:

Actually, I'll be more worry about studies that sound TOO PROFESSIONAL because all they're doing is selling you the shit through what you're reading.Like a con artist "oh my god he sold me a piece of shit but he was so well spoken ,so professional"..

YEA

Actually, I'll be more worry about studies that sound TOO PROFESSIONAL because all they're doing is selling you the shit through what you're reading.Like a con artist "oh my god he sold me a piece of shit but he was so well spoken ,so professional"..

NO ONE WINS ANYMORE WITH MARKETING.......PEOPLE ARE NOT SO CONCERNED WITH THE PRODUCT ANYMORE, IT IS ALL ABOUT PRESENTATION.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws