YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For all the young guys that wanna get huge.

King-kong

Registered
I haven't been on the board for a while and recently came back. To read in such a short time about those who have passed is very upsetting. Absolutely wonderful guys passing away long before their time. I am not saying that the deaths are linked in any way to use of gear. It comes down to losing friends, fathers, sons, husbands, brothers etc. I just feel that the younger guys (I did it too) need to be reminded of the importance of having regular check ups as well as blood work done. Perhaps someone can post a list of what tests should be done and at what intervals.
If ur doc frowns on what you do. Find a new doc. Plenty out there may disagree with use but will help to keep you healthy regardless. I was young once and obsessed with getting huge. Looking back several girls said I was too big or lumpy lol. Funny how the girls are attracted to the slimmer look Matthew mconohay rather than the hulk look.

I think every younger bodybuilder needs to be reminded that more isn't better. Guys like Shelby are worth every penny. His emphasis that diet, rest, and proper exercise are 99 percent of the puzzle. I honestly haven't used him yet. Don't even know him but read all his posts and am very impressed.

'm probably gonna get slammed for this but I have seen many guys post up some extremely high dosages. Yet their pics aren't that impressive. If you are doin a gram a week of this and that maybe it's time to fix the other parts of the puzzle. Just uppin ur gear each cycle because ur convinced your receptors are saturated is just plain irresponsible. If you aren't going pro personally I don't think slin is worth the risk. Places like direct labs.com are very cheap for blood work. Life is too short as it is.
I love my kids too much to ignore proper testing anymore.

Tried to edit my post. But couldn't. The reason I don't like slin is because a good friend passed last year from it. I understand the benefits of it but his passing has made me a bit bias due to the risk involved.

Could u elaborate more on how ur bud passed from slin?

I haven't been on the board for a while and recently came back. To read in such a short time about those who have passed is very upsetting. Absolutely wonderful guys passing away long before their time. I am not saying that the deaths are linked in any way to use of gear. It comes down to losing friends, fathers, sons, husbands, brothers etc. I just feel that the younger guys (I did it too) need to be reminded of the importance of having regular check ups as well as blood work done. Perhaps someone can post a list of what tests should be done and at what intervals.
If ur doc frowns on what you do. Find a new doc. Plenty out there may disagree with use but will help to keep you healthy regardless. I was young once and obsessed with getting huge. Looking back several girls said I was too big or lumpy lol. Funny how the girls are attracted to the slimmer look Matthew mconohay rather than the hulk look.

I think every younger bodybuilder needs to be reminded that more isn't better. Guys like Shelby are worth every penny. His emphasis that diet, rest, and proper exercise are 99 percent of the puzzle. I honestly haven't used him yet. Don't even know him but read all his posts and am very impressed.

'm probably gonna get slammed for this but I have seen many guys post up some extremely high dosages. Yet their pics aren't that impressive. If you are doin a gram a week of this and that maybe it's time to fix the other parts of the puzzle. Just uppin ur gear each cycle because ur convinced your receptors are saturated is just plain irresponsible. If you aren't going pro personally I don't think slin is worth the risk. Places like direct labs.com are very cheap for blood work. Life is too short as it is.
I love my kids too much to ignore proper testing anymore.

Great advice! Women are far more concerned with the size of a man's wallet and genitals than they are his muscles. They prefer the brad pitt in fight club body which is achievable with hard work and no drugs.

If guys or girls want to be huge they have to accept that it could kill them, or take years off their lives. look at the doses around here. either these people are using really under dosed gear or they are taking great risk for little reward. Some do it to feel like a bad ass, which they are not.

Testing is the minimum thing we should do. run all the blood tests you can. i was absolutely shocked to see how many people abuse these drugs yet can't find the time to get a simple blood test.

Family is the number one priority. They don't care how big our muscles are. Guys build their muscles up for their own vanity and narcissistic ways.
If they insist on doing this lifestyle they MUST be responsible with it.

I personally believe that slin shouldn't be touched by anyone but pros. The average gym rat has no need for it. I'm kind of on the fence about tren too.

I personally believe that slin shouldn't be touched by anyone but pros. The average gym rat has no need for it. I'm kind of on the fence about tren too.

Slin is probably the safest thing we can take if used correctly.

Slin is probably the safest thing we can take if used correctly.

I agree with this. Once you understand it and know how to control it it is quite safe.

It is one of the simplest, most side-effect free, and fastest clearing yet highly effective compounds.

Used incorrectly or without proper knowledge, it will kill you faster than most anything else. Luckily, this has given it a semi-mythical status and people tend to respect its power.

Every time somebody goes on and on about the dangers of slin, I just laugh. As long as you're taking extra steps to adequately cover your slin with carbs, work on increasing insulin sensitivity (metformin, etc) and you dose properly, the stuff is harmless.

If you're purposely seeing how low you can go in terms of carbs per iu and you go hypo and get hurt, that's just your own stupidity.

Every time somebody goes on and on about the dangers of slin, I just laugh. As long as you're taking extra steps to adequately cover your slin with carbs, work on increasing insulin sensitivity (metformin, etc) and you dose properly, the stuff is harmless.

If you're purposely seeing how low you can go in terms of carbs per iu and you go hypo and get hurt, that's just your own stupidity.

If you understand slin its safer than driving a car imo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I agree slin can be very very dangerous. I am a type 1 diabetic and I have had stuff go wrong with low blood sugar during sleep and I have had a seizure from low blood sugar. obviously I understand most guys know what they are doing with carbs to prevent low blood sugar but there are some guys that are not very smart and it can kill you. if you have a bad low blood sugar and you can not help yourself and you are by yourself you might die. I had a friend call me one day to ask me if he should take the insulin before bedtime which is obviously a very bad thing to do. just an example of how some people are not smart when it comes to slin. it can be dangerous

comment/reply to a portion of your post

" I just feel that the younger guys (I did it too) need to be reminded of the importance of having regular check ups as well as blood work done. Perhaps someone can post a list of what tests should be done and at what intervals. "

Honest question, did Arnold ('of yesteryear') and his peers engage such measures?

"If you aren't going pro personally I don't think slin is worth the risk. Places like direct labs.com are very cheap for blood work. Life is too short as it is. "

slin is not rocket science its just something that you cannot abuse at all and if you follow very basic and simple steps you will be safe.

Last edited:
Don't know what Arnold did. But I believe he has had some health issues that may or may not be linked. There are too many guys doing 1000 mg to 3000 a week as their third or fourth cycle. IMO if you fix your diet and regimen you can get away with far far less. Grow more and reduce sides and health risks.
Simple cycles got Arnold big as I'd ever dream of. All without peptides slin or whatever else is the new fad.

Agree that insulin is safe but there are 50% of PM users who wouldn't be responsible enough even to try it for 10 weeks. I can feel good about using it and never recommend it to others.

And I agree if you are not competing you should never be over 1g of gear. If you're competing all bets are off.

I used slin in moderate dosages and made some considerable gains... I don't know if I would do it again.. I don't compete it was purely for my ego.. I agree if not competing gear should be kept to a min. which I try to walk the line... You want to look good for spring n summer so bad.. Is this not one of the deadly sins??

you can argue the details but i think the point was to re-think high doses. if you can't win a local show on 1000mg per week you aren't going to be blowing people out of the water on 3000mg.

i think thats why mens physique is taking off. a bit more aesthetic. but to me a mans physique should look more like ron swanson lol.

Needs to be said, but nothing is going to be done! Because of the ease in availability it makes it too tempting to drug FIRST, learn your body and nutrition later. Guys only been lifting a couple years, don't even know their body or how to train correctly and use juice to TRY and get past this. Its sad. I've seen so many beach bodies taking LOADES of gear its sad. Even with this physique division you have guys taking large doses...insane

Well said! Too many people don't look at the little variables adding up to the big picture. 100% truth. Props.

If you understand slin its safer than driving a car imo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I like to combine the two, and take 15iu of slin
preworkout, and then try to make it to the gym to buy a
drink with sugar in it before I go hypo behind the wheel
and pass out😜. Seriously though, slin is safe if you're
not fucking retarded and take the proper precautions.
I've tried it, and prefer not to though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131