over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for all you homophobes

Your such a silly goose

I'm sure it's an interesting article (if someone is that bored), but I don't understand why there is always a spotlight put on gays. Why do so many people need to group themselves and be identified by groups? What happened to the 'Great American Melting Pot'? And what about all the other countries whose people are also a huge Melting Pot? Can't we all just be part of the 'global community' without all the labels that put us in 'special groups'?

I kind of look at it this way

When men sit around and admire other men`s physiques all the time,there has to be at least a little bit of homosexual tendencies involved there.
No offense meant to anyone,just my take on th bodybuilding lifestyle in general.

Last edited:
This is absolute fucking bullshit.... They want to fuck with our heads, don't get fooled

I mean yes there are homosexual women who take testosterone and homo men who take estrogen but this article is towards bodybuilders

We grew up watching Arnold, wanting to be muscular and masculine... Nothing to do with being a homo

When men sit around and admire other men`s physiques all the time,there has to be at least a little bit of homosexual tendencies involved there.
No offense meant to anyone,just my take on th bodybuilding lifestyle in general.

No your explanation actually tells me that you are gay lol

There was no way of me doing steroids if I didn't have role models like Arnold, John Cena, and some bodybuilders who have nice physiques... I don't get a boner looking at them, their physique motivates me to workout harder, maybe one day I will be like them

Making the "harmless jokes" is the definition of homophobic. 90% of the bigger guys in my gym are gay. Some of the nicest people I have ever met. Always willing to give advice or lend a helping hand. Every time someone posts here something and ends the post with "no homo" because they commented on someone's physique is directly affecting and disrespecting the gay community. Aa insignificant as it seems to u, it's still a homophobic reaction that wasn't needed.

Funny so when U don't agree with something, U now refer to it as a phobia? so I don't like green beans or agree with eating them, does that make me a green bean phobic? and I'm not saying one thing either way about Gays, I just don't like how people classify people that disagree with them.

There was no way of me doing steroids if I didn't have role models like Arnold, John Cena, and some bodybuilders who have nice physiques... I don't get a boner looking at them, their physique motivates me to workout harder, maybe one day I will be like them

Careful Raw33man! Steroids are the gate way drug to gay ;)

This is absolute fucking bullshit.... They want to fuck with our heads, don't get fooled

I mean yes there are homosexual women who take testosterone and homo men who take estrogen but this article is towards bodybuilders

We grew up watching Arnold, wanting to be muscular and masculine... Nothing to do with being a homo

Did you read a different article?

Not gay,but have nothing against gay people.If I were,I doubt I would be ashamed of it,though.
The fact that that you bristled so much at my observation so much indicates that you are a closet queen in my experience.
The guys I vave known who wer always railing against gay people were the ones who had a strong desire to suck a c***.
People who are comfortable with their sexuality generally do not have strong feelings towards the matter either way.
Kind of the way Rush Limbaugh is always railing against gay people and then maing the illogical leap that homosexuals are pedophiles,also.His obsession with the matter tells me that he is both of those things.

Last edited:
Guys, as long as you keep test to no more than 600mg/wk, you will be fine. One time I used 750mg/wk, and I started turning gay, so I dropped it down to 400mg/wk, and I was no longer looking at the guys in the gym. I'm fine now though.

What if high estrogen levels make guy act feminine ? This is another issue probably..feminine acting doesn't mean guy like guy..jus hormone imbalance . The effect abundance I estrogen has on male body can be dramatic. Guy may start to develop female ways..even though he's straight. What's the views on. This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if high estrogen levels make guy act feminine ? This is another issue probably..feminine acting doesn't mean guy like guy..jus hormone imbalance . The effect abundance I estrogen has on male body can be dramatic. Guy may start to develop female ways..even though he's straight. What's the views on. This

I have never heard of that. I have heard guys get emotional, but no other female tendencies. High Estrogen does not make me want to sit when I take a piss, or put lipstick on.

Lol not female tendency like that hahaha. You know how they give transgender estrogen therapy..so wouldn't abundance cause one to act girly. Not extremes like sitting down taking piss lol...but I mean acting more sensitive ...tone of voice . For example testosterone given to women has a huge impact on their physical appearance and tone of voice.

Even on 3 grams I'm 100% homophobic.

This post reminds me of a joke:

There was this one guy that had to take a state test to pass for an special license. His neighbor asked him "what kind test do you need to take?". He replied" I need to take a Logical Comprehension Comparison Test, but I am not sure what that means" His neighbor replies" I can tell you what that means" "Do you own a home?' He replies" Yes" The neighbor asks" And if you own a home, I imagine you are married?" He replies "yes" The neighbor then says "And if you are married, I imagine you are Heterosexual?" He replies "yes, I am". The neighbor ask" I imagine you have kids?" He replies "yes"

The neighbor then says " I imagine you have a nice yard for this house" He replies "yes" I imagine you have a weed whacker, for that yard?" He replies "yes" Then the neighbor looks at him and says" That is what it means, you associate and assume things are in order"

Then the man went the next day to take the test. he comes home and a different neighbor sees him a little worried and asks him" What is going on?" He tells that neighbor "I had to take a Logical Comprehension Comparison Test for my license and I am not sure how I did" The other neighbor then say " what kind of test is that?" He tells the other neighbor "It means associate and assume things in order" He then says to the other neighbor "let me tell you what I learn" "Do you own a weed whacker?" The other neighbor says "No" Then he looks at the neighbor and says loud" Hey, you are gay!!" :D

Last edited:
Meh, who cares who people prefer in the bedroom, i don't want to hear about ANYONES sexual preference or about their sex life. I do think that gay folk tend to be a bit thin skinned about their being gay, and why they have parades to tell the world their sexual preference i don't get, but maybe if i was asked to be in a vagina lovers parade i might just...:D

I'm sure it's an interesting article (if someone is that bored), but I don't understand why there is always a spotlight put on gays. Why do so many people need to group themselves and be identified by groups? What happened to the 'Great American Melting Pot'? And what about all the other countries whose people are also a huge Melting Pot? Can't we all just be part of the 'global community' without all the labels that put us in 'special groups'?

Have you ever seem the movie PCU? :)

I think associating ourselves in certain groups/classes will go on forever, right or wrong.

the author just got promoted form captain to general obvious )

no wonder the high tren low test is the rage right now!!! Keeps test levels low so one does not turn gay!!!

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner