over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for all you homophobes

if you're with a chick and she gives you a prostate massage with a strap-on, does that make you gay?
what if you suck your own dick? gay?
and really, why is it so important how people apply friction to their genitals.
that's all it cums down to.
besides, its not gay if your on top, and as they say in the navy, there is no wrong hole.

I think you are bisexual, no homo!

I think you are bisexual, no homo!
You are close. By definition this dude is pansexual. Pansexual is defined as "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity."

Sucking your own junk is certainly that other "activity". Although even a pansexual would probably be offended that I place him/her/it in this category.

This is a guy that should not be offended when told to "go fuck himself". He probably need to be placed in a facility where he is both medicated and prevented from being a danger to himself or others.

I don't think I'm homophobic. As a matter of fact, if I was a girl I'd definitely be a lesbian!:love:

Can you throw out your back trying to suck your own dick? I really need to keep working and would hate to lose time in the gym, since I am on a cycle right now.

Last time I was on tren and Caber, I wished I could have sucked my own dick. That combo really sends libido into outer space. I didn't try though, I was worried about my back :D

Last edited:
You've been a member here for weeks - definitely not long enough to talk shit to anyone.

You have only been here 8 years, there's a 10 year minimum to talk shit. Read the board rules.:D

You have only been here 8 years, there's a 10 year minimum to talk shit. Read the board rules.:D
I don't know who banned you, but that's pretty damn funny! How many posts did you get in before someone saw your ass?? You've been here over a decade and you can't even stay a registered member!

I've been moderating this board for 8+ years, I'll talk shit to anyone I please. haha!

This thread is hilarious...but why have people stopped debating on the fact that many men with a strong looking physique are gay and began discussing whether it is right or wrong to be one?

My highschool girlfriends oldest brother was a homophobe

And a closet queen.For a few years,he was able to hide the true nature of his sexuality behind an exceptionally beautiful,blonde girlfriend.
What we did not know at the time was that Curt`s favorite pastime was to frequent the bars in an area of OKC called The Paseo Art District,an area widely known to have a high number of homosexual residents.With the help of his bestfriend,(Curt was too much of a p**** to do it one on one)they would lure a gay guy back to that individuals residence,let the gay guy suck them both off to completion,then beat the hell out of him and rob him of his posessions while the gay man lay beaten half unconscious.When Curt`s activities finally became common knowledge,his girlfriend left him and the family shunned him.When

Curt had to come to grips with the fact that he was indeed a homosexual and his acts of violence towards other gay men were his coping mechanism and form of denial to himself the true nature of his sexual tendencies.At first,he tried to bury his self-loathing in a haze of alcohol and whatever street drugs he could obtain.When the booze and the pills could not numb the ache that tore at Curt`s conscience,he put a gun to his mouth and blew his brains out.
His partner in crime,Corey,came to terms with his sexuality and paid restitution to his victims.Corey turned into a shining example of what a human should be.

Raw33man and his nuthugging cohorts who are railing against homosexuals give me the vibe of being a Curt.My advice to them would be to run to mommy and suckle at her breast while she strokes your hair and tries to reassure you that you are not agy and that you are a tough guy,because,as for me,I just ain`t buying it.

I don't have a problem with gay people at all and have many gay friends out in Hawaii,. Although, the ones that set off he indoor sprinkler system in a condo for instance are a pain in the ass. They are trying way to hard to be a flamer. If your gay, just be gay, no need to walk around acting like a complete flamboyant attention getter setting off the fire sprinkler systems in every room you enter.. smh..

I was banned also awhile back, but the person and I are all good now. May even be better online friends than before. I had a guy when I was in the Military every time him and I drank, both being Irish if that matters, we would fight. Then he would show up to work with a black eye, then next weekend maybe me with a fat lip. Long story short, we became being best friends. ironic, huh...

I was born San Francisco and lived a few years in
Honolulu, so I've gotten used to being around homosexuals. I don't care what anyone's preference is, anyone who acts like a decent human is good by me.

I will say that I have been embarrassed before by having bodybuilding websites up in plainview and had people make comments about looking at 'guys in thongs'. I guess it shouldn't matter, if I was gay then I'd be the same as I am now... But gay. So why be shameful if someone thinks I am?

I agree with you guys. I hate these queers. Especially when they're sucking my cock. I mean, I can't get into the jacuzzi in my gym anymore without some queer getting in and next thing ya know, guess what? He's sucking my cock. It makes me want to use my powerful arms and hold one of these queers down and slowly work my fingers up their ass and see how THEY like it for a change, dammit. The more I look for them, I seem to find they're everywhere too. In bathrooms, rest stops, even changing rooms at the BonTon up against the mirror, hoping some other guy with a camera isn't masturbating himself to orgasm on the other side. Fuckin' queers...

Thanks OTH, I'm wiping down my screen.

And a closet queen.For a few years,he was able to hide the true nature of his sexuality behind an exceptionally beautiful,blonde girlfriend.
What we did not know at the time was that Curt`s favorite pastime was to frequent the bars in an area of OKC called The Paseo Art District,an area widely known to have a high number of homosexual residents.With the help of his bestfriend,(Curt was too much of a p**** to do it one on one)they would lure a gay guy back to that individuals residence,let the gay guy suck them both off to completion,then beat the hell out of him and rob him of his posessions while the gay man lay beaten half unconscious.When Curt`s activities finally became common knowledge,his girlfriend left him and the family shunned him.When

Curt had to come to grips with the fact that he was indeed a homosexual and his acts of violence towards other gay men were his coping mechanism and form of denial to himself the true nature of his sexual tendencies.At first,he tried to bury his self-loathing in a haze of alcohol and whatever street drugs he could obtain.When the booze and the pills could not numb the ache that tore at Curt`s conscience,he put a gun to his mouth and blew his brains out.
His partner in crime,Corey,came to terms with his sexuality and paid restitution to his victims.Corey turned into a shining example of what a human should be.

Raw33man and his nuthugging cohorts who are railing against homosexuals give me the vibe of being a Curt.My advice to them would be to run to mommy and suckle at her breast while she strokes your hair and tries to reassure you that you are not agy and that you are a tough guy,because,as for me,I just ain`t buying it.

Nice story, why don't you stick to just using the board for it's sponsors and save the make believe for your make believe Girl Friend.

PS - and the worst crime you committed in my book was to motivate me to defend Rawman. I feel dirty. XO Brother.

Last edited:
Can you throw out your back trying to suck your own dick? I really need to keep working and would hate to lose time in the gym, since I am on a cycle right now.

Last time I was on tren and Caber, I wished I could have sucked my own dick. That combo really sends libido into outer space. I didn't try though, I was worried about my back :D

We all need to respect our limitations.

I was born San Francisco and lived a few years in
Honolulu, so I've gotten used to being around homosexuals. I don't care what anyone's preference is, anyone who acts like a decent human is good by me.

I will say that I have been embarrassed before by having bodybuilding websites up in plainview and had people make comments about looking at 'guys in thongs'. I guess it shouldn't matter, if I was gay then I'd be the same as I am now... But gay. So why be shameful if someone thinks I am?

Just because.

I was banned also awhile back, but the person and I are all good now. May even be better online friends than before. I had a guy when I was in the Military every time him and I drank, both being Irish if that matters, we would fight. Then he would show up to work with a black eye, then next weekend maybe me with a fat lip. Long story short, we became being best friends. ironic, huh...

And gay.

Triathlon stop Spamming !:naughty: lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear