over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for anyone who wants to go to Mr O

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have 5 days and 4 nights booked at the Luxor and 2 - 300.00 tickets I "might" not need I will know soon by the end of the week anyone still want to go?

My g/f who lives in Cali I think might be leavign me and backout of the trip we planned 4 months ago and talked about every day since, so Im not going w/o her it iwll be a horrible experience, Im not sure whats going on yet though just figured I would make this thread instead of letting them go to waste.

Dave you must go

Don't bail on the 'O' bro.
You will have the time of your life by yourself. No one to hold you back. Sew some oats, it is VEGAS.
Your girlfriend wont be there to complain about drooling over all the fitness and figure chicks.
Go down and have the time of your life
I will be looking for you
KH

Yeah Dave go dude. The "O" is what guys like us live for and there is no shortage of beautiful girls at this time in Vegas. Party it up!

dave whats up ?????// ill hit you up this week bros..

later

Dave, if she does bail on you just go anyways. I don't know you very well but im only 22 and assume you are fairly young I will have a couple "extra" girls coming down with me that will take your mind off things. lol.

Hypertrophyguy said:
Dave, if she does bail on you just go anyways. I don't know you very well but im only 22 and assume you are fairly young I will have a couple "extra" girls coming down with me that will take your mind off things. lol.

everyone tells me to go, im only 20 i cannot get in anywhere. shes not going I will never forgive for this, reminding me every day since 8 weeks out 8 weeks and 7 days, 8 weeks and 6 days........3 weeks and 4 days, talking about its going to feel so good, and now im not good enough, my personality isnt enough... Girls really know how to completely ruin your life.

Look at it this way, you could be married to her:(

Dave, hook up with some of these bro's going down there, get a fake id and live it up! Vegas will have you forget about your girl in about 10 minutes. By the way the fake id suggestion is just my humble opinion, I wouldn't want to feel guilty if you got in any trouble.:)

man if you are with a big group of guys that are all rather large, most likely they wouldnt even card you.. you must go man, dont let her ruin everything. find a buddy to go with, and im sure there are plenty of people to hook up with while you are down there. but the fake id would be a plus.

take care

HEY DAVE WAKE UP

I AM HONEST WITH MYSELF. I GET MARRIAGE PROPOSALS ALL THE TIME. BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING TIED
DOWN. REMEMBER THE WORLD OWES YOU NOTHING . ANY THING YOU GET..ENJOY IT MAN...AND AS FOR PEOPLE WHO TREAT YOU ROTTEN.... WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....ENJOY THE O LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS DUDE LATER PEACE RONMAN

Dave,
i know i may not be as good looking as your girlfriend, but il go with you!! haha, Nah man you should go, take one of your friends go down there, have a blast, then brag about how good a time you had when you get home. Im sorry things didnt workout, but you have to go to it, think of the experience!! Getting to see 3 (no disrepect to others) of the biggest freaks battle it out for the Sandow. Seriously man if i was in your shoes id go! Id buy the tickets if i had the money.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity