YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For anyone with IGA Nephropathy Please read.

BigNJ

Registered
This post might get deleted or get me banned, but I have to give you a little advice.

I had IGA Nephropathy, I went on dialysis for 4 years, and now I have a new kidney.

When I was still "bodybuilding", using AAS, my nephrologist told me to stay away from all orals and stick to injectables.

He also told me to never use any none real pharma steroids. He was very frank with me.

Lower your protein intake, monitor your BP, stick to mild test dosages and most likely they will prescribe your prednisone to prolong your kidney function.

Best of luck to all.

Why would this get deleted or get you banned?

Many on here state that doctors don't know much as it pertains to AAS. I'm just curious, how would he have any idea about non pharma vs pharma? Aside from the fact that as a medical professional, if there's a pharmaceutical drug out there, he's not going to recommend a non pharmaceutical version of it.

Sadly, a lot of people still don't monitor the most basic and easy to control health issue, BP, which is stupid!

I hope your health is constantly on the rise!!

Why would this get deleted or get you banned?

Many on here state that doctors don't know much as it pertains to AAS. I'm just curious, how would he have any idea about non pharma vs pharma? Aside from the fact that as a medical professional, if there's a pharmaceutical drug out there, he's not going to recommend a non pharmaceutical version of it.

Sadly, a lot of people still don't monitor the most basic and easy to control health issue, BP, which is stupid!

I hope your health is constantly on the rise!!

Thanks for the good wishes.

The nephrologist probably seen man bodybuilding and knows about Anabolics made in a none pharma labs, that's probably he told me to just use real pharmaceutical testosterone.

So is life fairly healthy and normal for you now with the new kidney? Good advice from the doctor.

So is life fairly healthy and normal for you now with the new kidney? Good advice from the doctor.

I feel completely normal and very healthy, you can't even tell I have a transplanted kidney.

I just have to take my meds forever which is not a big deal, I'm tolerating them pretty well.

I feel completely normal and very healthy, you can't even tell I have a transplanted kidney.

I just have to take my meds forever which is not a big deal, I'm tolerating them pretty well.

The drugs suppress part of your immune system, right? I don't know a thing about it but worry you might get sick easier now. Do you find yourself getting lots of colds etc? I bet you are sure to get a flu shot each year.

The drugs suppress part of your immune system, right? I don't know a thing about it but worry you might get sick easier now. Do you find yourself getting lots of colds etc? I bet you are sure to get a flu shot each year.

True, the meds do suppress the immune system, so you have to stay away from sick people and clean your hands often. I always have a hand sanatizer on me.

Now that I'm taking care of myself, cleaning my hands, not touching my face etc... I actually rarely get sick. Thing is, once I do, it feels 10x worse.

We are not allowed to get any vaccinations, unless they approve it.

I've gotten less sick now than when I had both kidneys.
For example If I'm in a movie theater, I always sit in the back most seat. I always sanitise and wash my hands after toucching door knobs, shopping carts, gas pump handles etc...

I would really be interested to know details of diet, drugs, lifestyle, etc which led to kidney issues.

There are many kidney related posts on here plus chris bumstead is now dealing. Seems this stuff adds up.

I would really be interested to know details of diet, drugs, lifestyle, etc which led to kidney issues.

There are many kidney related posts on here plus chris bumstead is now dealing. Seems this stuff adds up.

Yeah, this is as common or even more than heart issues in bodybuilders. I seem to remember Phil Hernon having some issues awhile back.

True, the meds do suppress the immune system, so you have to stay away from sick people and clean your hands often. I always have a hand sanatizer on me.

Now that I'm taking care of myself, cleaning my hands, not touching my face etc... I actually rarely get sick. Thing is, once I do, it feels 10x worse.

We are not allowed to get any vaccinations, unless they approve it.

I've gotten less sick now than when I had both kidneys.
For example If I'm in a movie theater, I always sit in the back most seat. I always sanitise and wash my hands after toucching door knobs, shopping carts, gas pump handles etc...
Consider moving to Asia :eek:

07cfba65c003dbc2ae8f1cc53bd7b2f875feb83c

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner