over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for big phil

preist943

Registered
i was just wondering i remember a old issue of ironman it was either just before or just after you turned pro where they were explaining your verry controled form of training about being "slow and strict" wich i thought was verry informative and kinda jump started they way i train now well to get to the point i was wondering if this was you or a standerd ghost writeing that the mags do i could probley dig it out if you needed more info i know its not much to go on thx bro

ole phil

yeah Phil please tell us you did your own writing and not a ghost.:p

do you use the same slow movement with the pump as well?:D I was going to try that technique next time I use mine. I generally just pump the hell out of it. :eek:

dam that pump stuff keeps raiseing its ugly head im so glad that kinda thing never happend to me wait a min come to think of it ive never had my pic in nothin hey can someone send me the addy for the pump guys id like to be the new poster boy for the pump im going to make a mag yet one way or another lol

AHAHHAHAHAHAH

I ALWAYS CHANGED MY ROUTINE SO IRONMAN CAUGHT ME ON A SLOW ROUTINE KICK DAY, HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA. FOR THE "OTHER" PUMP, SLOW AND CONTROLLED WORKS BEST!!!!

Ok no more pump

I'm done bro. You won't see it form me again.

What Phil does is probably like alot of bb out there. There will be times when I train with slow reps and times when I'll bang em out fast. Switch it up fellas. The hole game is about stressing the muscle to grow anyway. As long as you are stressing the muscle to change you can do it with slow reps, fast reps, etc.

If you trained the same way forever, how much fun would you be having. NONE!

Re: Ok no more pump

canino said:
I'm done bro. You won't see it from me again.

I am DEFINETELLY not done!!!! :D :cool:

C'MON!!!

PLEASE BE DONE!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO I HAVE TO DO ANOTHER PRIVATE POSING SESSION WITH YOU TO GET YOU TO STOP BIG A???? HAHHAHAHHAHHA

THATS B.S. !!!!!!! WHY AM I THE LAST TO KNOW THAT PHIL IS DOING PRIVATE POSING?????????

wolverine you didnt hear the rumor that this board was a front to hook up gays with bbers next time you see a e-mail me bro post youl know there exchangeing addys haaaaaaaaaaaa just kidding

preist943 said:
wolverine you didnt hear the rumor that this board was a front to hook up gays with bbers next time you see a e-mail me bro post youl know there exchangeing addys haaaaaaaaaaaa just kidding

sshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two is boring three is fun can I play hell I will take some of those pics. But please use a fig leaf I am all for seeing how big you guys are but not there. MM:p

preist943 said:

Oh I get it. E-mail me bro.:eek:

professionalmuscle...a front for gay hookups??? i knew there was something SPECIAL about this board....i thought it was just me!!!

wolverine said:

Oh I get it. E-mail me bro.:eek:
done bro oh when you come over will you dress like your pic i love those nails where do you get them done when i see you ill flex and show you my beast i mean my best muscle haaaaaaaaaaalmao:p

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear