over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? for Dante/DOGGCRAPP

Quad-smack

Kilo Klub Member
Dante,
Question for you sir.
Let me start with some background where the question is coming from. My wife is the director of a Hospice House / Home Hospice & Home Health Care Program. She was expressing her frustration with the parenternal nutrition for GI cancer patients that not only is inferior (it clumps and clogs the port) but also costs $1000 per month per patient.
Is this division of nutritional supplementation something your company can produce?
Thank you,
Quad-smack

Anyone having spent quite some time in the hospital, either for him/herself or as a visitor, understands where you're coming from, Quad-smack... unbelievable how disgusting the food can be (most of the time) or how outdated the IV drips' nutritional values are... :eek: Aside from glucose or b-vits, it's like there's nothing else to give to patients...

Well

Dante,
Question for you sir.
Let me start with some background where the question is coming from. My wife is the director of a Hospice House / Home Hospice & Home Health Care Program. She was expressing her frustration with the parenternal nutrition for GI cancer patients that not only is inferior (it clumps and clogs the port) but also costs $1000 per month per patient.
Is this division of nutritional supplementation something your company can produce?
Thank you,
Quad-smack

Try the LBAs.......hospitals use them now........probably not maple syrup flavor, but they have their own flavors.........trueproteins taste better!

Anyone having spent quite some time in the hospital, either for him/herself or as a visitor, understands where you're coming from, Quad-smack... unbelievable how disgusting the food can be (most of the time) or how outdated the IV drips' nutritional values are... :eek: Aside from glucose or b-vits, it's like there's nothing else to give to patients...

Reminds me of my lovely week at AAMC. I asked the nurse why the food sucked and
hambergers the size of a pepperoni on a pizza, She said to keep out the homeless.
But....According to my bill, I was eating like a King.

Try the LBAs.......hospitals use them now........probably not maple syrup flavor, but they have their own flavors.........trueproteins taste better!

Thank you Phil. I just got her to look at them & she is excited about this.
The patient she is working with doesn't have insurance and will go for days without because he can't afford to pay for it. Unfortunately, he is terminal and is only expected to live maybe another month. She says if he gets proper nutrition he could live 3 - 6 more months. God bless this poor fella & my wife. I don't know how she handles it...

Last edited:
Yes

Thank you Phil. I just got her to look at them & she is excited about this.
The patient she is working with doesn't have insurance and will go for days without because he can't afford to pay for it. Unfortunately, he is terminal and is only expected to live maybe another month. She says if he gets proper nutrition he could live 3 - 6 more months. God bless this poor fella & my wife. I don't know how she handles it...

Glad I could help............God bless him...........I watched a death right in front of me on Christmas day 2 months ago.......the last bite of good food 1 hour before death brought a smile to his face......its worth it to help...God bless you also.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws