over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? for guys who occasionally add AAS onto their TRT protocol

xpoc

Registered
I read a lot about guys adding compounds to TRT... things such as NPP, Deca, EQ, primo, etc. I don't intend to have this become one of those threads where 10 guys pile on saying "that isn't TRT anymore"...yes I understand that. Not my question. My question is, why add these other compounds when you could simply double up on the test? For example if you are on 200mg of test per week and wanna bump for a bit to add some muscle, why add 200mg of EQ when you could simply just go with 400mg of test? Real question, not being snarky at all. Just looking to see the logic behind it. Thanks.

The reason I dont bump the test up is the estro related issues.. I dont want to take a anti e.. so bumping up my test always leads to ED for me and lethargy eventually.. where as adding primo.. or oral turinabol increases my gains but my " willy" still functions..

The reason I dont bump the test up is the estro related issues.. I dont want to take a anti e.. so bumping up my test always leads to ED for me and lethargy eventually.. where as adding primo.. or oral turinabol increases my gains but my " willy" still functions..
Wow ED huh. Maybe too much of a good thing I guess.

Same for me. Estrogen issues. I recently was on 350mg test and I couldn’t dial estrogen in. Dropped to 140mg test and I feel better and my training is still great so why hassle myself with estrogen issues I ask myself? As long as I can train around my injuries and improve myself that’s all I care about.

Prefer the test in a trt range less sides
Are on prescription trt so get blood work
want a boost and prefer anabolics

The same reason people add other compounds to their cycles as opposed to just upping the test. The same reasons still apply.

It’s not TRT anymore 😂 Jk! For the estro issues sure and not wanting to take AI. For me taking NPP at 200 does nothing and I feel it’s a waste of a compound. The whole joint thing doesn’t work for me.

Same with EQ, which works way better at high doses. Save it.

The only thing I would add to my TRT is Proviron at 25mg to inc free test, and feel good over all. The only other one, is primo at 200mg, which won’t give you crazy results but another dht and just feel better overall. GH is option which works well with TRT if you’re interested.

200 mg of primo. What would a guy expect as far as results? Sides? And, is this one of those that is commonly a counterfeit (mislabled) and actually something else? Just seems easier and more reliable to double up on the test when it comes from a pharmacy, but I now see the logic as to stacking others and keeping test in TRT range. This is all hypothetically speaking of course.

I'll add deca to my test cyp 200mg per week when my joints flare up. Deca run at 150mg per week.

Exactly same... can't deal with disappearing libido so keep test within proper range, no AI and personally LOVE primo at 200-300. Not earth shattering gains of course but slow steady progress, feel great, NO side effects to speak of. With legit primo even after 7 months my blood work was SPOTLESS and I was lean and full... just have to be patient and not expect miracles. Even tren hex can be used but like... 10-20mg a day only.

PRO and CON for a TRT guy looking for a little pre-spring body comp boost:

A. 400 mg of test for a 10 week blast

or

B. 200 mg of normal PLUS 200 primo for 10 weeks

GENERALLY SPEAKING: Which would probably be more beneficial for body comp gains ? Which would have more negative sides?

PRO and CON for a TRT guy looking for a little pre-spring body comp boost:

A. 400 mg of test for a 10 week blast

or

B. 200 mg of normal PLUS 200 primo for 10 weeks

GENERALLY SPEAKING: Which would probably be more beneficial for body comp gains ? Which would have more negative sides?
Well the adding of additional test would have worse side effects.. estro increase etc.. but again the sides are very individual.. if my e2 didn't soar I'd just add more test.. but thats not my reality..
Adding additional primo ( 200mgs) would have benefits not not nearly the gains..

That being said when I run my trt and add primo I'm not adding 200mgs.. im adding 400 to 500 mgs.. its a whole different ball game then..

Well the adding of additional test would have worse side effects.. estro increase etc.. but again the sides are very individual.. if my e2 didn't soar I'd just add more test.. but thats not my reality..
Adding additional primo ( 200mgs) would have benefits not not nearly the gains..

That being said when I run my trt and add primo I'm not adding 200mgs.. im adding 400 to 500 mgs.. its a whole different ball game then..
ok sorry for the newbie'esque question. Generally speaking would 400mg of test for say 8-10 weeks do much for someone already on 200? I understand gains are individual, but that is why i say "generally" speaking.

ok sorry for the newbie'esque question. Generally speaking would 400mg of test for say 8-10 weeks do much for someone already on 200? I understand gains are individual, but that is why i say "generally" speaking.
Don't ever be sorry about having questions.. thats why we are here.. have to learn somehow..
As for the increase in test.. yes 400 we have a profound effect..

Yes, I get great results from 300mg weekly too. 200mg treats me like super TRT but the small bump increases gains too.

Don't ever be sorry about having questions.. thats why we are here.. have to learn somehow..
As for the increase in test.. yes 400 we have a profound effect..
The perfect answer. Lats is a good man.

experimenting with a sprinkle of masteron propionate to my eod cypionate. noticing it in the gym to be honest. specifically i want to see what this does to my estradiol on my next blood test. i have naturally low SHBG levels so my free test is always very high as well as my E2 (no noticeable sides related to high E2) as i am adamantly againest the use of aromatase inhibitors.

experimenting with a sprinkle of masteron propionate to my eod cypionate. noticing it in the gym to be honest. specifically i want to see what this does to my estradiol on my next blood test. i have naturally low SHBG levels so my free test is always very high as well as my E2 (no noticeable sides related to high E2) as i am adamantly againest the use of aromatase inhibitors.
Have you ever tried Metformin? Apparently it can raise SHBG but I’m not sure how much it will move our SHBG on TRT.

Have you ever tried Metformin? Apparently it can raise SHBG but I’m not sure how much it will move our SHBG on TRT.

yes been doing alot of research on several related topics. had to fix my fasted blood glucose first. this is my next project. i was also intrigued the feeling of well being, enhanced sex drive, possible estradiol regualation, etc others have reported with and addition of masteron

DHEA with my TRT helps me maintain better fasted blood glucose levels. I do a little better with it in the 800s serum levels.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws