over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For IronMike..UG flavor,BaldNazi's latest victim

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok,it has become a tradition on the UG (when it was up) for me to post pics of my conquests.So once in awhile Id throw some pics up.Usually a black chick,or the last one was the Dominican stripper.But,for alittle something different I went back to a good old Italian chick.This one I met while driving the hot ride.Threw some bullshit rap to her last week and we hung out Friday night.Kisses amazing and the rest is soon to follow.I know because she calls me 15 times sat/sun haha.I actually think this one is a keeper,we actually have alot in common besides sex.Here you go enjoy.....

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 584

yummy

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 568

im going to have some fun!!!

Attachments

• bed-orange2.jpg
    bed-orange2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 565
Baldnazi

She looks very good in that 3rd pic.

Carefull my friend... this one looks Mighty Fiesty! May have your hands full
of 115 pounds of tits and fury!
goodluck on your mission soldier.

I hear ya RAJ, I see some ITALIAN STALLION in here(ROCKY marathon is on).

best of luck to you she is a cutie.

yea

she looks like a independant chick/milf god i love women between 28-38
btw just met her & you already have picture of her wtf

Hopefully for you since she is a keeper she will have an open mind about some view points you may have that she and her family might not agree with. Good luck she is pretty. MM

PHIL HERNON said:
ASK HER IF SHE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH A GUY NAMED TOM. ALSO A GUY NAMED DANNY. STEVE ALSO.

Don't forget about the guy named Phil!

^^^^LMAO. she is a hot one bro!

That's a one a spppppppicy meat -a -balla!!!!! I give her my german bratwerst in a sec. Good job bro shes a hottie for sure.

Maverick

Very nice!

How about some more pics of her BN? ;)

You never cease to amaze me, LOL!
That 3rd pic is nice. Good looking chick, and a white girl at that.

NOT bad bro but NOT my cup O tea , I like a natural sense of beauty , a girl who looks as good in the morning as she does at night. all that makeup does nothing for me infact it turns me off to be honest. But definetly give her a royal bEATING in bed cause she looks like she can handle one LOL.

Last edited:
Vander,

C'mon bro. You know if you were both at a party and you wandered aimlessy into a bedroom and sat down on the bed and she was walking by and happened to see you all alone in the bedroom and walked in, closed the door, locked it, turned around, dropped her clothes without saying one word and then just threw her face into your lap, you wouldn't say well shes not my cup o tea.

In fact you wouldn't be saying anything becuase you'd have a big grin on your face while your eyes rolled up into your head. LOL!!!

Maverick

Maverick said:
Vander,

C'mon bro. You know if you were both at a party and you wandered aimlessy into a bedroom and sat down on the bed and she was walking by and happened to see you all alone in the bedroom and walked in, closed the door, locked it, turned around, dropped her clothes without saying one word and then just threw her face into your lap, you wouldn't say well shes not my cup o tea.

In fact you wouldn't be saying anything becuase you'd have a big grin on your face while your eyes rolled up into your head. LOL!!!

Maverick

MAV thats exactly my point girls like that turn me off sorry bro but Ive had my good times when I was younger now I realize what makes a lady attractive to me, and dont think i dont have girls tempting me now with all kinds of words ,It just makes me sick now and I realize I have a real lady not some girl whos gonna throw themselves at me shit ive been dealing with girls like that my whole life , my friends think im fucking crazy but im not crazy im just past that crap.

But Im not saying she doesnt look good shes just not my stlye thats all and if a girlwas to try to throw my ass on a bed well shes gotta be able to 1st knock me out cause that the only way im doing that low class crap.

Last edited:
The fuck machine

Vander,I hear you brother but if you know me,then you understand that Im a sex addict.I fuck everything that walks.LOL.Black chicks,white chicks,etc etc.When I say she is a keeper believe me Im not marrying her,but I will add her to my "stable" of ponies.The only problem with this one is she is already one of those "i love you Nazi" types haha,so I have to play the game real good.

As far as makeup,maybe in that one pic,but I hung with her Friday and there really wasnt anything more then eyes and lip gloss.Definetly not that caked up shit, that is a major turnoff.I have 3 main criteria when I meet a chick
#1 she has to turn heads,when guys stare when we are out,then shes a keeper
#2 she has to have some sort of personality,all looks and no substance are a major turnoff
#3 definetly has to know how to kiss.If she cant kiss she cant suck or fuck,plain and simple.

So there you have my philosophy.I will keep you posted if I can get that ass.In the meantime,the search continues for my next thoroughbred,I have a couple of stalls available in my stable,haha.....

VV

eh Vander Now Im realy starting to worry about you bro,lol
How you gonna call me a queer when you make such silly comments.
First you dont wanna see Pia in her thong Now this!
your G/f must be reading over yer shoulder hahaha

Hell I think she is smoking. I dont like 'sisters' except for a rare exception, not my type. But this one is a winner, naughty look to her.

Man I was a sex fiend too. I cant do that anymore-its too much of a crazy lifestyle. And being seperated 9/1-I could see myself going nuts to hook up.
Hey I still hope to get some, but Ive gotta have some control-let life come to me a little instead of constantly hunting. Just for me-not saying what anyone should do.

Have fun with that little hottie, and be sure to tell the details when you hook up next! :eek:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws