over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For John Meadows

Dammit Phil, I've come back to look at that picture a few times now. And not only does it kink my neck looking at it, now I feel fat!!:mad:

Wow, if you went into some US Nationals you would kick some of the young guns arse off the stage!

Looking good Phil!

How much does this cost to have one removed. I have one on my hip that is showing more as i lean out and I guess it's time to go deal with it.

........or stay fat :D

Dermatologist

Looking good Phil!

How much does this cost to have one removed. I have one on my hip that is showing more as i lean out and I guess it's time to go deal with it.

........or stay fat :D

Insurance covers it....I had 2 right next to each other.....sometimes you could see them, sometimes not.....the bump is almost gone now.

You have a PM......I did this for a few reasons......I had surgery to remove a lipoma and John Meadows kind of walked me through what to expect........its healing but I still have a blood lump there as you can see but its only been 10 days.......I always stay in shape......I attribute it to my training, LBAs, and these peptides.............follistatin, CJC, GHRPs.........I just love them. Some people question my methods, my sincerity..........question it all they want, here are the pictures.....if they can beat these results than I applaud them.....I am just here to do what I know works, pass it on to good people and clients such as yourself, and keep moving on.....trying to be a good person and a great father/husband.......nothing else really enters my mind.

I am sure you don't mind me asking.... What is the scale reading?

Obviously you and I are entirely different animals.
I train hard, eat great use your methods and well, You're huge and I am average...
I guess you're a clydesdale and i'm a donkey.
wtf?

Last edited:
wow. Looking awesome Phil!

Seriously impressive Phil - kudos!

Insurance covers it....I had 2 right next to each other.....sometimes you could see them, sometimes not.....the bump is almost gone now.

so you wanna here how retarded I am phil..I actually took my camcorder with me and filmed Serrano taking one of mine out...I might upload it so you guys can laugh at me...

looking good Phil! even tho you look like this all the time you just dont show it off much.

Well

wow. Looking awesome Phil!

I dont change much Steve......I hit my peak years ago.......enjoy your ride man, you are just climbing.......as Shelby said, its about progress.........that is what life is about, not just in BBing but everything........progress......keep it up.

OK

I am sure you don't mind me asking.... What is the scale reading?

Obviously you and I are entirely different animals.
I train hard, eat great use your methods and well, You're huge and I am average...
I guess you're a clydesdale and i'm a donkey.
wtf?

240.............dont tell anyone

Yikes...

Im pretty sure we are close in age.........So THATS what I should be looking like? I think I need to re-group :eek:. Looking great Phil.....

Admit it, Phil... you have a mistress!! Only a new lover can make you look 10 years younger... :D;):p

WOW! What a clean up!

Seeing you clean back up like this may be one of the coolest threads to date. You look FUCKING KILLER ! really nice work Phil

CG

Not bad for an old man:p CRAZY impressive Phil. Glad to be able to call you a friend/mentor.

I enjoyed talking w/ you last week....
But, I am going to let the cat out of the bag.... EVERYONE, Phil was bit by a spider last week and this is the cause of the swollen pecs, ripped abs and pumped forearms hahhahahahaha -ok, maybe not, but makes me and my average genetics feel better !!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws