over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For John Meadows

PHIL HERNON

Banned
John, I just had my lipoma removed.........1 week later, still a bump...going down slowly...........thank you for letting me know I can have this removed. BTW I am not flexing.........first thing out of bed, no carbs..............flat.......

Attachments

• Lipoma.JPG
    Lipoma.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 4,863
i aint john but fml ur jacked

Damn Phil, you are looking lean! Even your face looks different. You look younger in that photo too. So what are you doing different now than you were doing before? You look great,really.

Phil, WTF!?! You woulda just won the Flex Pro Show looking like that!

Awesome!

Jeeezzzz Phil! You look like youre 25! Jacked of course....whos your trainer? :D

Well

Damn Phil, you are looking lean! Even your face looks different. You look younger in that photo too. So what are you doing different now than you were doing before? You look great,really.

Thanks R......a few things differently.......PM me and we can talk.....pretty exciting stuff

You are looking jacked! Any chance i could shoot you a pm as well?

Damn Phil, I thought you retired?...What the hell?
walking the walk I see...
And throw in some of the best genetics the bodybuilding has ever seen...
I want an explaination :confused:

Thanks Knuck

You have a PM......I did this for a few reasons......I had surgery to remove a lipoma and John Meadows kind of walked me through what to expect........its healing but I still have a blood lump there as you can see but its only been 10 days.......I always stay in shape......I attribute it to my training, LBAs, and these peptides.............follistatin, CJC, GHRPs.........I just love them. Some people question my methods, my sincerity..........question it all they want, here are the pictures.....if they can beat these results than I applaud them.....I am just here to do what I know works, pass it on to good people and clients such as yourself, and keep moving on.....trying to be a good person and a great father/husband.......nothing else really enters my mind.

Looking great Phil!

So now I know what that is on my left ribcage and left forearm........

You look amazing man!

Love the hair cut. My girl does my buzz cut about once ever 3 weeks.

Phil, I think they missed a few..I see bumps and shit all over you...oh wait a minute those are muscles and such haha..you look awesome

That bump should go away completely, all of mine do right after they are removed...I still have a bunch...they drive me insane..particularly in certain places..got 2 on my quad, one on my bicep..and a few still on my intercostals...can you feel any bump still in there...you shouldn't

Did you watch the guy cut it out? did it look like a little piece of shrimp? oh and by the way, that is the EXACT location I had one removed 6 weeks out from the NA last year...

Jesus Phil, u are ridiculous looking lol that's in a good way of course :D

looks like all that "core work" has paid off

:eek:

dang phil u look younger, healthier and leaner. keep doing whatever you are doing!

dang phil u look younger, healthier and leaner. keep doing whatever you are doing!

yep......actually, the best ive seen him look in a long time

Very different....

yep......actually, the best ive seen him look in a long time

What a difference, it's amazing how physique's can "change"... it's one thing to go from fat to less fat, like me :D, but as mentioned, you were already in shape, and the face too, wow.... good stuff man...

John, I just had my lipoma removed.........1 week later, still a bump...going down slowly...........thank you for letting me know I can have this removed. BTW I am not flexing.........first thing out of bed, no carbs..............flat.......
I'm very impressed!! Whatever you're doing, you look much better than the last picture I saw of you.

Looking great. You look alot younger than the other pic I have seen of you. I think it's the hair and tan that does that. Keep doing what you do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131