over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Judas Priest Fans

Rob sounds great! He's the king of metal in my book!! When he's gone it will be a dark day.
I agree. For me it was always Judas Priest and Black Sabbath. Im sad that it seems Ozzy is done now because of the Parkinsons disease. Im glad that I got to see him with his own band back in 1986 and then again about 4 years ago in Black Sabbath's final tour. He sounded very good too, really surprised me. The night I saw the band, it was Tony Iommi's 69th birthday.

Got to see the original Sabbath lineup (w/Bill Ward on drums) at Ozzfest some years back. Saw Dio perform with that incarnation of Sabbath also as Heaven & Hell. One of my regrets is not seeing Dio live (doing his solo work) and also Pantera. Seen just about everyone else I've cared to see, at least in terms of Metal. I really hope I get to see Ratt one of these days w/Stephen Pearcy. He's sick with cancer.

Got to see the original Sabbath lineup (w/Bill Ward on drums) at Ozzfest some years back. Saw Dio perform with that incarnation of Sabbath also as Heaven & Hell. One of my regrets is not seeing Dio live (doing his solo work) and also Pantera. Seen just about everyone else I've cared to see, at least in terms of Metal. I really hope I get to see Ratt one of these days w/Stephen Pearcy. He's sick with cancer.
So many of the Original metal gods are senior citizens now. Sucks.

I saw Pantera for The Vulgar Display of Power tour in the early 90s! Great concert. I wish I had seen Dio.

One you need to catch if you haven't is Megadeth! They are great. Metallica is good too.

I've seen Richie in concert 2x now, and he is great. He does an admirable job in playing the part of the original guitarist.

They still put on an awesome show. My first Priest concert was in 1986, the Turbo tour
Life long Priest fanatic. My 1st show was Point of Entry in 1981 (7th row in Bostons Orpheum Theatre) with Iron Maiden on Killers tour w/ Paul DiAnno still on Vocals.
The following year saw "Vengeance and Beast" tour, same two bands of course...

Seen them each 10+ times since. A bit sad about KK leaving, and now Glenn has MS and cannot play. (Was coming out for some encores last tour).

Though the new guys do a great job, and they still sound great, A it hard to fathom how 40 yrs just pissed on by.
They should use this chance to get KK back in and pick up the tour again, but I dont think they get along for some reason.

Life long Priest fanatic. My 1st show was Point of Entry in 1981 (7th row in Bostons Orpheum Theatre) with Iron Maiden on Killers tour w/ Paul DiAnno still on Vocals.
The following year saw "Vengeance and Beast" tour, same two bands of course...

Seen them each 10+ times since. A bit sad about KK leaving, and now Glenn has MS and cannot play. (Was coming out for some encores last tour).

Though the new guys do a great job, and they still sound great, A it hard to fathom how 40 yrs just pissed on by.
They should use this chance to get KK back in and pick up the tour again, but I dont think they get along for some reason.
Yeah, I was reading about some conflict there between KK and the band. Not sure what's up. I don't think its as bad as Kiss and Ace.

So many of the Original metal gods are senior citizens now. Sucks.

I saw Pantera for The Vulgar Display of Power tour in the early 90s! Great concert. I wish I had seen Dio.

One you need to catch if you haven't is Megadeth! They are great. Metallica is good too.
I've seen Megadeth. They were...ok. A large part of my childhood was spent with my cassette player and headphones on listening to Countdown To Extinction and Peace Sells (my favorite album by them and IMO their best) so my expectations were very high. I have a feeling I would have liked them better live in the late 80's or early 90's. Their last halfway decent album was Youthanasia but really things pretty much went south after Countdown IMO, which was a masterpiece. Of course, that was a more mainstream-friendly sound and direction for them and the record sales certainly reflected that. Nevertheless, still an incredible album and put them on the map even for people who did not listen to metal.

I am jelly that you saw Pantera. That was the one that got away from me. I didn't go to my first live show until 2001 and they were done by that point. Got to see Motorhead and Type O though before both of their leaders passed so that gives me some peace. I just missed Tesla recently but I can live with that.

I've seen Megadeth. They were...ok. A large part of my childhood was spent with my cassette player and headphones on listening to Countdown To Extinction and Peace Sells (my favorite album by them and IMO their best) so my expectations were very high. I have a feeling I would have liked them better live in the late 80's or early 90's. Their last halfway decent album was Youthanasia but really things pretty much went south after Countdown IMO, which was a masterpiece. Of course, that was a more mainstream-friendly sound and direction for them and the record sales certainly reflected that. Nevertheless, still an incredible album and put them on the map even for people who did not listen to metal.

I am jelly that you saw Pantera. That was the one that got away from me. I didn't go to my first live show until 2001 and they were done by that point. Got to see Motorhead and Type O though before both of their leaders passed so that gives me some peace. I just missed Tesla recently but I can live with that.
I saw Megadeth for their Peace Sells tour. They were opening for Judas Priest! Great concert.

Was out of date with JP. I didn't know Glenn Tipton was out, as earlier was KK.
Good music never gets older

I have to go in at the end of this month and get an MRI to see if my prostate has cancer. I doubt I have it, but I wont know till then. I think mine is just BPH. If it isnt, I will then have heart failure, skin cancer, and prostate cancer. What else can go wrong? My throat and low back are messed up too. This Tuesday I go to an orthopedic surgeon to see about back surgery.

Im glad Rob Halford is ok now. That surgery he had is rough. A relative of mine had it and now his penis is like 1 inch long or less. You end up losing quite a bit of length when they remove the prostate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws