over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Maaaaa Dude Pimpman

I've started refusing, honestly. I don't put up with that shit anymore. I take pride in my work and I'll be goddamned if my materials are the death of me

My work speaks for me and some of this shit isn't even usable, much less would I want to tell a customer, 'yep, wish I coulda found better'
Yeah, that's how he is with the homes he builds. Its tough as a builder too, because when you send wood back you have to wait for a replacement to arrive and time is money. I suppose that adds to our price of buying a new home. It's so expensive now, to the point that it really doesn't make sense to build.

Have you looked at building a new home? Its insane right now. We were going to do it if we could find a lot, but now having our doubts. It is much much more now to build than buy an existing home. Prices of lumber alone is 3x the norm. Lots are insanely hard to find too. Wondering if you have seen this as well in Florida. We are in Ohio.
Mannnn I'm not looking to buy for a while. Owning a house stressed me the fuck out. I also don't like the long term commitment. I just sold my house in a prime seller's market and it was still a pain in the dick; even after resetting my neighborhood high to $333 a square foot. No interest in dealing with all that again anytime soon. And as far as new construction, the only way to do that in South Florida is to keep going west. My friends are doing it but they basically now live in the fucking Everglades for $300 plus a square foot and have to drive 20 minutes to get to downtown Delray; no thanks.

Mannnn I'm not looking to buy for a while. Owning a house stressed me the fuck out. I also don't like the long term commitment. I just sold my house in a prime seller's market and it was still a pain in the dick; even after resetting my neighborhood high to $333 a square foot. No interest in dealing with all that again anytime soon. And as far as new construction, the only way to do that in South Florida is to keep going west. My friends are doing it but they basically now live in the fucking Everglades for $300 plus a square foot and have to drive 20 minutes to get to downtown Delray; no thanks.
I guess you had an auction and sold off most of your furniture, or maybe gave it to charity? We are looking at getting a smaller home and probably just give it away.

I guess you had an auction and sold off most of your furniture, or maybe gave it to charity? We are looking at getting a smaller home and probably just give it away.
Yeah, I'm going from a 3k square foot house with a backyard and pool to a 1200 square foot condo. Sold my pool table and donated a lot to charity. I had so much crap I didn't need just filling extra space; less is more.

Yeah, I'm going from a 3k square foot house with a backyard and pool to a 1200 square foot condo. Sold my pool table and donated a lot to charity. I had so much crap I didn't need just filling extra space; less is more.
Certainly less to worry about and now you have no upkeep to concern yourself with. I couldnt handle renting again though. I like having more privacy and freedom to do things, but I can see the attraction. Sounds like you are going to be in a good place. I hope you have a 2 car garage to park your vehicles in so they dont sit outside.

Certainly less to worry about and now you have no upkeep to concern yourself with. I couldnt handle renting again though. I like having more privacy and freedom to do things, but I can see the attraction. Sounds like you are going to be in a good place. I hope you have a 2 car garage to park your vehicles in so they dont sit outside.
Haha first thing I made sure was to get 2 reserved spots in the garage on the end so no one is parking next me

Haha first thing I made sure was to get 2 reserved spots in the garage on the end so no one is parking next me
So put the sports car on the end and then the truck on the other side of it. Nice! Im paranoid though and would still worry about my car being out where others can mess with it. I like mine being in its cocoon, the garage.

Lol me too I miss Florida I lived there for many years
Id really like to live there. So many people are moving there now. I like the St. Pete/ Tampa area.

Id really like to live there. So many people are moving there now. I like the St. Pete/ Tampa area.
I grew up there I was a military brat (step dad) I was a beach kid so obviously it’ll always be home close second favorite was San Antonio Texas LOVED IT and San padre island was close and that was always a blast

I grew up there I was a military brat (step dad) I was a beach kid so obviously it’ll always be home close second favorite was San Antonio Texas LOVED IT and San padre island was close and that was always a blast
Jim Morrison was the son of a military father too and lived in the same area.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws