advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the big guys: how do you deal with breathlessness?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those of you who are big mofos and run out of breath just walking up stairs or even from talking, do you take any steps to prevent this? I used to kind of just live with the problem even though it sucked, but when I took time off the juice, my endurance was drastically improved. I recently started up another blast and now my breathing sucks again and this time, I am really fed up about it. What do you guys do about this? Intense cardio?

You hit it on the head, cardio. I'm sitting at 270 and it's a must for me to keep at the cardio, 4 days per week. :headbang:
I believe it helps with lifting, recover faster between sets, more endurance during the training etc.

Avoid high doses
Avoid drugs known to kill cardio (Tren, Adrol, etc)
Keep blood pressure down
Do some form of cardio
Keep bodyfat levels down
Avoid stimulants
Avoid holding water

I'm not very big anymore, but when I hovered around 270, I did cardio 3-4 times a week (kind of "accidentally"). It was only couple miles; 1 mile pre and 1 mile post-training to warm up an down/stretch. But it made a huge difference.

And keeping estrogen low to avoid some bloat.

Must be genetics, even when I was uber fat 3 bills I never got out of breath. Hell even on a good dose of tren anadrol and eq my Bp rarely goes over 112/78.

For those of you who are big mofos and run out of breath just walking up stairs or even from talking, do you take any steps to prevent this? I used to kind of just live with the problem even though it sucked, but when I took time off the juice, my endurance was drastically improved. I recently started up another blast and now my breathing sucks again and this time, I am really fed up about it. What do you guys do about this? Intense cardio?

I'm sure I'm not as big as you, but everytime I get to where I'm out of breath, it's because I'm too fat. (You see what I did there?)

I'm sure I'm not as big as you, but everytime I get to where I'm out of breath, it's because I'm too fat. (You see what I did there?)

No, you're small as hell. Andy Dick is bigger than you. Nevertheless, I think it has more to do with water retention than fat.

No, you're small as hell. Andy Dick is bigger than you. Nevertheless, I think it has more to do with water retention than fat.

Ok, I'll answer the question without being a smartass. When you are the biggest you have ever been, it seems that it is a strain on you, maybe even a strain on the heart, to be that big. However, when your body adjusts to the weight, you prolly wont have that problem. I can carry around x amount of weight now, and feel like a gazelle, however, when I get a little bit bigger and weigh more then I ever have, I start getting that out of breath feeling a lot.

As someone that has hovered around 255 - 270 for many years now, I think it has more to do with cardiovascular health. I've added two days of cross-fit / wk plus additional cardio after my regular workouts and I am already feeling 1000 x better. When I'm straight lifting and have a lazy month or two, I really feel it and the huffing and puffing starts all over again. Note to self (For me): (Lifting + AAS + High body weight) - Cardio = Future heart attack

I believe all u guys are correct cardio, extra water, and body adjusting to heavier weight

CRIMSONPHARMA REP

I was having a harder time, then I donated blood. I think in my case my blood viscosity was too high, weird because I would think it would improve endurance but I was getting really easily winded.

I was having a harder time, then I donated blood. I think in my case my blood viscosity was too high, weird because I would think it would improve endurance but I was getting really easily winded.

When your hematocrit is elevated, even though your RBC and O2 concentration is higher, the blood cells move slower (think of Lamborghini on highway in Atlanta a few weeks ago in ice storm) and your tissues get less Oxygen then they normally would. Weakness, fatigue, SOB, heat intolerance etc all symptoms of elevated crit levels.

Decided it wasn't worth it and dropped 30 lbs. When you get out of breath bending over to tie your shoes you are no longer fit or healthy...

Ok, I'll answer the question without being a smartass. When you are the biggest you have ever been, it seems that it is a strain on you, maybe even a strain on the heart, to be that big. However, when your body adjusts to the weight, you prolly wont have that problem. I can carry around x amount of weight now, and feel like a gazelle, however, when I get a little bit bigger and weigh more then I ever have, I start getting that out of breath feeling a lot.

That's a good one. Didn't really think of that. Looking back, I kind of see that happened with me too. Also, I was messing around before, as you obviously know ;)

this makes sense to me I used to be out of breath if I got over 270ish but I been hovering at 280 for a while now and I don't get out of breath unless im working out hard. but maybe I just have less bf now? I also do cardio pretty regularly even if its just 15 mins after my workout seems to help especially when on tren

this makes sense to me I used to be out of breath if I got over 270ish but I been hovering at 280 for a while now and I don't get out of breath unless im working out hard. but maybe I just have less bf now? I also do cardio pretty regularly even if its just 15 mins after my workout seems to help especially when on tren

I'm breaching the 240 barrier for the first time (5'10) and dam I'm outta breath. I also stopped cardio because I am afraid to do it post training when building size. I said eff it yesterday and did 15 minutes stepmill post arm workout. Can't wait to cruise again

I'm breaching the 240 barrier for the first time (5'10) and dam I'm outta breath. I also stopped cardio because I am afraid to do it post training when building size. I said eff it yesterday and did 15 minutes stepmill post arm workout. Can't wait to cruise again

I saw that pic of you and you are getting some decent size. Gain another ten pounds and I'll let you spot me.

I saw that pic of you and you are getting some decent size. Gain another ten pounds and I'll let you spot me.

Assuming you're talking about masturbation, spotting is for bitches. Real men do it themselves. :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131