over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the Death Core fans amongst us...

not so much death, but bolt thrower and at the gates are fucking sick, carcass.... the wife of the singer of as i lay dying who put a hit on her , got caught, did time blamed it on steroids in the papers, got out now they are back together (wackos) goes to a gym I go to. Cattle Decap went to a highschool in my city i grew up in, my pastors son is the lead singer of switchfoot lol. I saw dying fetus when i was in highschool, terror, bleeding through, sinai beach, evergreen terrace, lots of christian hardcore bands (wierd). i remember charles bronson.....I like metalcore, hardcore, and old school punk , i am a musician so I can appreciate a lot of different varieties of music. lots of old school gangster shit too. I went to a grip of shows growing up I couldnt figure out if i wanted to be a punk rocker or a gang member so I was both. I saw a lot of undeground hip hop shows too. I miss concerts, concerts are a blast. I want to go toone of the Grateful Deadand Company shows

You of all people listen to this music?
The names of the different genres of metal such as death core , are just the way the music sounds. Death core will be heavier and the vocals will have more of a growl/scream type

🤘

I love at the gates. To this day they still put out good music. They're also one of the only bands I've never seen live that are on my list of must-see. Upon a burning body is another one that used to have a bit of a death core vibe. The older suicide silence stuff had some range in there before mitch blew out his voice.

Ive seen morbid angel a few times. Cannibal corpse a few times. Ive hung out with the corpse grinder a few times. He's an intense dude but friendly and open enough if he's got a few Heinekens in him. I love the newer cannibal corpse stuff but he told me he doesn't even right lyrics anymore. LOL. But I think he may have done skeletal domain so he's got writing credits on some of the legacy stuff people know them for. He is however not the vocalist in the ace ventura movie. Its funny when people think they're the same guy.

Ive seen so many shows. Too many to count.

My favorite of this genre is easily black dahlia murder. I still have yet to see them live. The last time I was ready to go to a show of theirs, Slayer dropped a date the same day (the actual last leg of their farewell tour...allegedly) with lamb of god, gojira, and cannibal corpse so we had to go do that instead (which was sick). My gf loves slayer. She really enjoyed it. Which makes me happy because I grew up playing guitar and to me reign in blood and seasons of the abyss are two of the best metal records ever recorded. Blood red is just a sick song and there's nothing else like it.

To those that don't know, Adam from killswitch engage made a death metal record with the corpse grinder I still need to check out. The end result is interesting from what I hear.

Im just hearing now the as i lay dying dude got back together with the ex he tried to have killed. Last news I heard from that dude was he was suing the prison for denying him anti estrogens because he was developing gynecomastia. Crazy he tried to have her killed, got busted by an undercover cop, and he's out of prison already AND back with the chic he tried to have killed. Most people they would still be in prison.

not so much death, but bolt thrower and at the gates are fucking sick, carcass.... the wife of the singer of as i lay dying who put a hit on her , got caught, did time blamed it on steroids in the papers, got out now they are back together (wackos) goes to a gym I go to. Cattle Decap went to a highschool in my city i grew up in, my pastors son is the lead singer of switchfoot lol. I saw dying fetus when i was in highschool, terror, bleeding through, sinai beach, evergreen terrace, lots of christian hardcore bands (wierd). i remember charles bronson.....I like metalcore, hardcore, and old school punk , i am a musician so I can appreciate a lot of different varieties of music. lots of old school gangster shit too. I went to a grip of shows growing up I couldnt figure out if i wanted to be a punk rocker or a gang member so I was both. I saw a lot of undeground hip hop shows too. I miss concerts, concerts are a blast. I want to go toone of the Grateful Deadand Company shows

I love at the gates. To this day they still put out good music. They're also one of the only bands I've never seen live that are on my list of must-see. Upon a burning body is another one that used to have a bit of a death core vibe. The older suicide silence stuff had some range in there before mitch blew out his voice.

Ive seen morbid angel a few times. Cannibal corpse a few times. Ive hung out with the corpse grinder a few times. He's an intense dude but friendly and open enough if he's got a few Heinekens in him. I love the newer cannibal corpse stuff but he told me he doesn't even right lyrics anymore. LOL. But I think he may have done skeletal domain so he's got writing credits on some of the legacy stuff people know them for. He is however not the vocalist in the ace ventura movie. Its funny when people think they're the same guy.

Ive seen so many shows. Too many to count.

My favorite of this genre is easily black dahlia murder. I still have yet to see them live. The last time I was ready to go to a show of theirs, Slayer dropped a date the same day (the actual last leg of their farewell tour...allegedly) with lamb of god, gojira, and cannibal corpse so we had to go do that instead (which was sick). My gf loves slayer. She really enjoyed it. Which makes me happy because I grew up playing guitar and to me reign in blood and seasons of the abyss are two of the best metal records ever recorded. Blood red is just a sick song and there's nothing else like it.

To those that don't know, Adam from killswitch engage made a death metal record with the corpse grinder I still need to check out. The end result is interesting from what I hear.

Im just hearing now the as i lay dying dude got back together with the ex he tried to have killed. Last news I heard from that dude was he was suing the prison for denying him anti estrogens because he was developing gynecomastia. Crazy he tried to have her killed, got busted by an undercover cop, and he's out of prison already AND back with the chic he tried to have killed. Most people they would still be in prison.
bdm is sick as fuck i used to whoop mfers asses in boxing matches in highschool with them blasting on stereo- when they came out, them and as i lay dying ( they were local band). We had a thrash scene here. Killswitch was hard back in the day with the original singer, BDM is more metalcore I thought? the AILD dude is around san diego, she posts pics of him and her on their IG ( I went to highschool with her so we have been acquaintences for years) yeah he should still be in prison. wacko rockstar . Wow he was suing prison lmfao total KAREN, well they give all the heroin addicts suboxen as soon as they get there so whats the diff i guess

did you ever go to any punk shows?

morbid angel goes hard, never got into lamb of god but as a musician i played a ton of slayer n pantera and got inspiration from their breakdowns

is saw afi and rancid when AFI first came out lol they were even bad ass .

I was never into punk music. But there would be no slayer if there were no punk music (see undisputed attitude) so I respect it for what it is even though it never clicked with me.

As for definitions of music, I stay away from them completely. Matt heafy from trivium describes his band as metalcore and to me if BDM is also metalcore, the word basically has no meaning since BDM And trivium are polar opposites in music save the loudness and heavy beats.

Its so funny to me that the lead singer of a Christian metal band tried to have his wife murdered. I guess its not that much different than these hardcore creationists and family values politicians getting caught up in gay sex scandals and prostitution rings. It happens so often. The hypocrisy runs deep. Which is also very very funny given who these people claim to be. Guys like BDM are writing songs about cannibalizing people and in real life theyre all stellar individuals. Same thing goes with Devon Townsend from Old mans child and the things he has written about.

I listen to a lot of heavy stuff but I also listen to a lot of the newer guitar guys (angel vivaldi and andy james...seen them live and met them both). I also lean heavy into video game music. Check out vomitron. They have two albums dedicated to transposing old NES games into metal and they're absolutely the undisputed champs in that wheelhouse. You really should check them out. Theyve done contra, LOZ, double dragon, ninja gaiden, blaster master, and a bunch of others. Their keyboard player is insane. Games like chrono cross and a lot of the snes music is ridiculously good for what it is and theres a lot of orchestras that do live versions that are out of this world. Im a huge fan of sam griffin and the super guitar bros too. What they can do with two acoustic guitars and music that was never meant to be played on a stringed instrument is something else to see.

Theres a lot of cool shit happening if you know where to look.

bdm is sick as fuck i used to whoop mfers asses in boxing matches in highschool with them blasting on stereo- when they came out, them and as i lay dying ( they were local band). We had a thrash scene here. Killswitch was hard back in the day with the original singer, BDM is more metalcore I thought? the AILD dude is around san diego, she posts pics of him and her on their IG ( I went to highschool with her so we have been acquaintences for years) yeah he should still be in prison. wacko rockstar . Wow he was suing prison lmfao total KAREN, well they give all the heroin addicts suboxen as soon as they get there so whats the diff i guess

did you ever go to any punk shows?

morbid angel goes hard, never got into lamb of god but as a musician i played a ton of slayer n pantera and got inspiration from their breakdowns

is saw afi and rancid when AFI first came out lol they were even bad ass .

I can't get into the DeathCore vocals TBH.
I grew up with Venom, which is maybe the great-grandfather of modern Deathcore. I also was a fan of Celtic Frost and Bathory.
I was a dedicated metalhead in HS before I moved to hardcore punk. Seeing great bands like Slayer in a small club (The Paradise, Boston) or Metallica (Veteran's Auditorium in RI) right at the front was a blast.

Metallica, Slayer, Mercyful Fate, Anthrax -> The Misfits, Agnostic Front, SOD, C.o.C. -> Minor Threat, SSD, Dag Nasty, Slapshot, Sick of it All...

I grew up with Venom, which is maybe the great-grandfather of modern Deathcore. I also was a fan of Celtic Frost and Bathory.
I was a dedicated metalhead in HS before I moved to hardcore punk. Seeing great bands like Slayer in a small club (The Paradise, Boston) or Metallica (Veteran's Auditorium in RI) right at the front was a blast.

Metallica, Slayer, Mercyful Fate, Anthrax -> The Misfits, Agnostic Front, SOD, C.o.C. -> Minor Threat, SSD, Dag Nasty, Slapshot, Sick of it All...

How is your hearing now?

How is your hearing now?

No problems at all :)

I didn't go to too many metal shows and was never one to blast the music on headphones.
A friend of mine who was crew for one of the above bands always wore earplugs. Smart man.

BTW, right now I'm listening to Telemann, Suite in A minor ;)

Venom does a great cover of "Megalomania" by Sabbath. I am a traditional metal guy but dabbled in some of the harder stuff in the late 90's and early 2000's like Carcass, Morbid Angel, and Iced Earth. Best shows I ever saw were Overkill and Motorhead. Gwar might have been the funnest. Biggest regret: never seeing Pantera.

Black Flag, Misfits, the Ramones (the list is long) got me through high school. In college it was all metal, industrial.
Death Core for some reason just speaks to me now.

minor threat was fucking bad ass and old school straightedge hXc, sick of it all was boston hardcore? boston has a HUGE SCENE , i almost wish I was a part of it growing up, I watched some cool docs on bad brains, Velvet underground, dead kennedys etc on amazon prime. Misfits always went hard in 7th grade I had the post of JFK getting his head blown and it was the line up of the misfits. Agnostic front i think were on epitaph records i cant remember if they were a kinda skinhead band but not oi. IDK why in gods name back then I thought that was cool. as an aDult I am a huge JFK fan. great stories brother . I saw the english beat 80s band a few years ago they were bad ass lol. Tribal seeds just playeed here and rebelution on aug 14

@Bleed I used to listen to NES guitar riffs zelda etc I will DEFINITELY check these out!! ! I was obsessed I would even download the NES .midi files and listen to them before mp3s came out into existence lol

minor threat was fucking bad ass and old school straightedge hXc, sick of it all was boston hardcore? boston has a HUGE SCENE , i almost wish I was a part of it growing up, I watched some cool docs on bad brains, Velvet underground, dead kennedys etc on amazon prime. Misfits always went hard in 7th grade I had the post of JFK getting his head blown and it was the line up of the misfits. Agnostic front i think were on epitaph records i cant remember if they were a kinda skinhead band but not oi. IDK why in gods name back then I thought that was cool. as an aDult I am a huge JFK fan. great stories brother . I saw the english beat 80s band a few years ago they were bad ass lol. Tribal seeds just playeed here and rebelution on aug 14

@Bleed I used to listen to NES guitar riffs zelda etc I will DEFINITELY check these out!! ! I was obsessed I would even download the NES .midi files and listen to them before mp3s came out into existence lol

I was in the middle of the Boston SXE scene in the relate 80s. Lots of energy, great bands.
I'm friends with some of the people in Slapshot, my good friend who recently passed was the guitarist for Jerry's Kids; my high school friend and first training partner fronted the band B'zrker with other HS pals.

We had a rivalry with NYC and bands like Sick of it All, Warzone, Gorilla Biscuits, raw Deal, etc, but we liked them all the same. We were all unified though in our hatred of racist Nazi skins and used to pummel them when they showed up to challenge us. I missed seeing the Misfits live, but I did see Danzig in the early days when he was still doing a lot of Samhain and Misfits songs live.

The Misfits "Bullet" single had that iconic cover. Danzig enjoyed playing with the dark legends of the time. "Who Killed Marylin" was another such single.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws