over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the experienced guys

I'm not disputing the fact that steroids are effective at producing muscle mass or that a bigger dose can produce greater gains. But if you take a young bb who has put 3-5 years of hard training and has dialed in his diet without using gear that when he does decide to use he will blow away the guy who just sticks a needle in his ass without putting in the same amount of work and effort beforehand. Genetic freaks excluded.

I hve a crystal ball, in 10 years johnny will lose his passion for lifting and take up break dancing. he has 10 years to get to pro size from the time he enters a gym on his first day.

johnny a- trains 5 years naturally, and the last 5 years enhanced with a perfect diet and training throughout those 10 years
johnny b- is juiced to the gills after a year of training, perfect diet and training the whole time. same guy same genes..

I would put my money on the guy with 9 years of anabolics under his belt regardless of the first johnny having a better natural foundation. Are we on the same page?.

I hve a crystal ball, in 10 years johnny will lose his passion for lifting and take up break dancing. he has 10 years to get to pro size from the time he enters a gym on his first day.

johnny a- trains 5 years naturally, and the last 5 years enhanced with a perfect diet and training throughout those 10 years
johnny b- is juiced to the gills after a year of training, perfect diet and training the whole time. same guy same genes..

I would put my money on the guy with 9 years of anabolics under his belt regardless of the first johnny having a better natural foundation. Are we on the same page?.

No we're not, but we are all entitled to our opinions ;)

what ethnicity have to do with it. Its about genetics. I know people 6' 230 natural with abs at 8% bdf. I could imagine if they took what you described that would be easily obtainable for them. There are s many big Slovic dudes I know who don't take anything and very lean. So if yo white of Slovic decent then i guess you have a chance. LOL

I hope your joking. Just like Jews have been proven to have higher IQ's, Black people are built better and they possess more fast twitch muscle fibers. To say that ethnicity has nothing to do with genetics is comical . The best Olympic weightlifters in the world, with the best training coaches and drugs in the world who are still 20 years ahead of us still cant get their athletes to make the podium in quite a few sports. The athlete doesnt pick the sport, the sport picks the athlete. If young black American football players today would put their energy into Olympic lifting they would be breaking world records left and right by age 20, things that took your genetically gifted slovacs years of extremely training and drug use to accomplish:D.

Your women are hot tho, I will give you that.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
For real?

Its obvious you have your own reality. You have one answer you'll listen too, if it aint in line with yours you aint hearing it. Sounds exactly like my ex.

Its obvious you have your own reality. You have one answer you'll listen too, if it aint in line with yours you aint hearing it. Sounds exactly like my ex.

Yep I agree, he just goes of on ridiculous tangents :banghead:
I'm over this thread.

and bigd- I do agree with you that if one were to focus on diet and training they could possibly lower their dose and still achieve the same result. I never said food was not anabolic, and I know for fact lack of food is going to limit my gains far more than lack of drugs. I just don't have much of an appetite...never have ...2000 calories per day is tough for me and I rarely reach it. So yeah.. I guess my genetics are poor in that regard.

This can be approved like anyhing else in life. I had to force feed myself for years in order to make gains, but eventually my stomach grew to accomodate the food and i was able to find foods that digested easily and foods that aggravated my stomach and digested poorly and now eating is not such a chore for me and I dont have too much trouble getting in 400 grams of protein and 600 grams of carbs a day

Yep I agree, he just goes of on ridiculous tangents :banghead:
I'm over this thread.

He answered his own question by posting his pic? He doesn't appear to be black in his photo so he will never reach 250 4% bdf.

He answered his own question by posting his pic? He doesn't appear to be black in his photo so he will never reach 250 4% bdf.

LMFAO bro!!!!!
-JS

Yes he can because him an real Steele think a veiny ab bathroom shot @ 7-8% is 4 or less.

Yes he can because him an real Steele think a veiny ab bathroom shot @ 7-8% is 4 or less.

Not even what I said. Did I get bod pod tested? No... but calipers consistantly read 4... dont be lumping me into this guys category.

mods please get rid of this essay fucktard

WTF? This essay shit is in her like 10 times:banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads