over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the experienced guys

what ethnicity have to do with it. Its about genetics. I know people 6' 230 natural with abs at 8% bdf. I could imagine if they took what you described that would be easily obtainable for them. There are s many big Slovic dudes I know who don't take anything and very lean. So if yo white of Slovic decent then i guess you have a chance. LOL

Everyone else has entertained this for way too long.

You're asking if you can be as massive and as conditioned as Dennis Wolf on stage on 2grams a week and minimal HGH/slin?

FUCK NO

dennis is way way bigger than 250 4% bf....try more like 280.

what ethnicity have to do with it. Its about genetics. I know people 6' 230 natural with abs at 8% bdf. I could imagine if they took what you described that would be easily obtainable for them. There are s many big Slovic dudes I know who don't take anything and very lean. So if yo white of Slovic decent then i guess you have a chance. LOL

and megan fox is sucking my dick as I type this

HGH and steroids used correctly improves your health and extends your life, synthol will take your life. If anyone had any evidence that synthol actually increases muscle growth or has growth benefits I would give it a try. rich piana broke it down on video and explained it actually keeps nutrients from getting to the muscle.

And 2 grams a week of AAS is correct usage? Get real man. All this shit is dangerous and has downsides. You just gotta decide what is worth it

and megan fox is sucking my dick as I type this

LOL I don't think people realize how many big genetic freaks are out there because they don't do bodybuilding or care to. If these individuals ever juiced up and took lifting and diet seriously you see alot more big 6' 250lbs dudes on stage.

The people who don't believe it are the people with poor genetics and not good responders to the gear as well!

Last edited:
HGH and steroids used correctly improves your health and extends your life, synthol will take your life. If anyone had any evidence that synthol actually increases muscle growth or has growth benefits I would give it a try. rich piana broke it down on video and explained it actually keeps nutrients from getting to the muscle.

Rich Piana bro science.... Lololol. Is 2000mgs week and 5 iu growth correct usage? I remember seeing the plague of Bb deaths when synthol use started.... Wait no I haven't and people keep using it becuase it doesn't work. 21 inch pythons...lololol is this thread a joke seriously?

LOL I don't think people realize how many big genetic freaks are out there because they don't do bodybuilding or care to. If these individuals ever juiced up and took lifting and diet seriously you see alot more big 6' 250lbs dudes on stage.

The people who don't believe it are the people with poor genetics and not good responders to the gear as well!

this was me at 18 years old...

https://i.imgur.com/YXEP2kv.jpg

shit genetics:D you don't look like at 18 all by yourself with no coach after 16 months of lifting without great genetics it is impossible.

The reason Im 220 and not 250 is because I became addicted to Adderall and that shit will kill your gains...I later found out. 2 years of lifting down the drain. who knows, maybe if sweetpotatoe would of trained with me I would of been able to pack on 60lbs of muscle anyway despite the pills just by training on the same incline bench as him. The guys sweat is anabolic

Last edited:
Rich Piana bro science.... Lololol. Is 2000mgs week and 5 iu growth correct usage? I remember seeing the plague of Bb deaths when synthol use started.... Wait no I haven't and people keep using it becuase it doesn't work. 21 inch pythons...lololol is this thread a joke seriously?

Are you implying that synthol is beneficial to improving one's physique/lagging bodyparts through actual muscle growth? Ive never heard of this. Rich has been in the game longer than I have been alive and almost had a pro card..I would take his word.

Well your 220 not 250 becuase of adderal yet your still asking if it's possible. I am not going to sit hear and break down how synthol works do your own research. You seem so knowledgable I don't know why you even start the thread. Seriously are you joking

Well your 220 not 250 becuase of adderal yet your still asking if it's possible. I am not going to sit hear and break down how synthol works do your own research. You seem so knowledgable I don't know why you even start the thread. Seriously are you joking

perhaps the thread was misworded..

has anyone ever personally known anyone to 250 5% bf on 2 grams of gear and 6iu gh per day.

would of been more appropriate

I wish you well in your goals mate but I think your thoughts are a little misguided...

1. 2grams per week of AAS is NOT healthy, long term you will have plenty of health issues.
2. 5ius of GH per day long term is NOT healthy
3. Using Syntherol is no more cheating than AAS, GH or even Slin (I realise you didn't mention slin but it's in the same category)
4. Not too sure if you really understand what 250lbs at 4% looks like. Evan Centopani competes at 5'11.5" at approx 260..., and he come in 13th this year at the strongest Bodybuilding Comp in the world, the Olympia

Bodybuilding is the type of sport where if you want to get big, like the big your talking about will take a serious amount of sacrifice. Most bodybuilders of this status (except the top tier) are generally poor and living in a rented shoebox apartment. You need to ask if it is really worth it, just to walk into a club looking like a machine.
Those people you are trying to impress are not going to remember you 5 minutes after you left the room.They might comment and say "man he's big" but that's when the conversation ends. Normal people don't care about this stuff.

I hope you take this post seriously. If not your loss mate. There's a lot of older wiser minds trying to offer advise to you here. Absorb the knowledge then decide. Try not to be so defensive

Synthol is just refined coconut oil. It'll stretch the muscle and get absorbed after a few days.

Rich Piana injects tons of acrylic glass (also known as PMMA) into his body every month. He's a weird looking plastic balloon.

Every competing bodybuilder nowadays uses site enhancement. This is a known fact.

Hahaha man these last posts made my day..
How bout we pull out our dicks and compare.

Anyway, why dont you just try it out.. 2 grams of roids a week isn't much anyway. Grow as much as you can with it, gh will make a huge diffrence combines with roids.
When gains stop. Cruize for a couple of months, then do a cycle again, up the dose if you need to, and you probably will have to..

GL and HF growing.
Dont forget to eat lol

The OP's post seems to be typical of today's 20 something bb's.

"How much gear do I need to take to get huge and ripped?"

It's just something us older lifters who've been around awhile need to get used to seeing I guess. It sure would be nice to see these guy's posting more questions about training and diet. If they would concentrate on those aspects during their 20's and then move to the darkside after 3-5 years they would be a helluva lot better off and make significantly better and long lasting gains. But they have it set in their heads that it's all about the drugs with no regard for the discipline of training and diet. Good luck with that...

Are you implying that synthol is beneficial to improving one's physique/lagging bodyparts through actual muscle growth? Ive never heard of this. Rich has been in the game longer than I have been alive and almost had a pro card..I would take his word.

Rich Piana is one of the most heavily SEO'd people i've ever seen and you want to take his advice about not using SEO's?

The OP's post seems to be typical of today's 20 something bb's.

"How much gear do I need to take to get huge and ripped?"

It's just something us older lifters who've been around awhile need to get used to seeing I guess. It sure would be nice to see these guy's posting more questions about training and diet. If they would concentrate on those aspects during their 20's and then move to the darkside after 3-5 years they would be a helluva lot better off and make significantly better and long lasting gains. But they have it set in their heads that it's all about the drugs with no regard for the discipline of training and diet. Good luck with that...

Brother this myth has been debunked many times with countless real world examples. Testosterone in supraphysiological doses will actually increase muscle satellite cells and There has even been research done that steroids users possess an unfair advantage years after discontunuiing their use bcause .. more nucleii in their type IIB muscle fibers.
While one could make the argument that stating at 500mg of test and working their way up by 250mg as they grow into their dose (this does seem like the logical thing to do) I can easily use evidence to make the argument that megadosing the fuck out of a newb will be a faster more efficient way to rome and provide better long term gains.

and bigd- I do agree with you that if one were to focus on diet and training they could possibly lower their dose and still achieve the same result. I never said food was not anabolic, and I know for fact lack of food is going to limit my gains far more than lack of drugs. I just don't have much of an appetite...never have ...2000 calories per day is tough for me and I rarely reach it. So yeah.. I guess my genetics are poor in that regard.

Brother this myth has been debunked many times with countless real world examples. Testosterone in supraphysiological doses will actually increase muscle satellite cells and There has even been research done that steroids users possess an unfair advantage years after discontunuiing their use bcause .. more nucleii in their type IIB muscle fibers.
While one could make the argument that stating at 500mg of test and working their way up by 250mg as they grow into their dose (this does seem like the logical thing to do) I can easily use evidence to make the argument that megadosing the fuck out of a newb will be a faster more efficient way to rome and provide better long term gains.

I'm not disputing the fact that steroids are effective at producing muscle mass or that a bigger dose can produce greater gains. But if you take a young bb who has put 3-5 years of hard training and has dialed in his diet without using gear that when he does decide to use he will blow away the guy who just sticks a needle in his ass without putting in the same amount of work and effort beforehand. Genetic freaks excluded.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131