over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the guys that dont compete..nor have the desire to

hmmmm

She said that Spongebob passed out last week, but she attributed it to the metformin .........but now that she thinks about it, it could have been lacticacidosis and not a BG issue......she will keep an eye out...She is just glad that Patrick is ok after what squidward said to him.

I hope he's being careful. He's definitely looking bigger in that second pic but I wouldn't say it's a healthy look. My buddy VV knows him and told me that his kidneys are shot and he is considering a move to New York state because he is unable to get health insurance in Bikini Bottom.

Last edited:
Seriously, I have been around the horn and back with waxei and Vitargo and so on. Believe me, there is an equation to this when it comes to slin. I'm not disrespecting you man. You have an extremely deep pool of info to draw on. and I always read your posts. Your trully part of what makes PM the place to be.
I just can't imagine how I could be that different from you or the next guy in line. The other thing we aren't talking about and wont is the amounts of slin. Maybe that is a game changer?

Has anyone noticed how most of the slin guys here aren't in this thread?

If I was going to talk about slin and a protocol I would consider it would be DATS 1-2iu PWO no carb protocol.

To many people I know just get fat from slin use and they tried all different marco's protocols and nutrient timing plans . Far and few actually gained lean muscle that I knew when using it.

If I was going to talk about slin and a protocol I would consider it would be DATS 1-2iu PWO no carb protocol.

To many people I know just get fat from slin use and they tried all different marco's protocols and nutrient timing plans . Far and few actually gained lean muscle that I knew when using it.

Holy Cow are we coming from diffent camps on this one. Well now you know a guy that doesn't get fat from slin and all the rest.

So it's squat night at the gym. You and your training partner burn down the fucking house doing legs that night and your going to return home and do a couple iu of slin and protien ? I'm not familiar with DATs slin protocols. Was this for all out BB or general health?

Holy Cow are we coming from diffent camps on this one. Well now you know a guy that doesn't get fat from slin and all the rest.

So it's squat night at the gym. You and your training partner burn down the fucking house doing legs that night and your going to return home and do a couple iu of slin and protien ? I'm not familiar with DATs slin protocols. Was this for all out BB or general health?

I know what campus your coming from with the slin PWO with carbs etc etc...

I just through out there what I would consider at the moment knowing my body.and knowing others who just gain lots of fat while using slin and after reading DATS info.

DATS info was more for BB. Its posted on the board elsewhere...

I know spongebob is also big on pineapples.........my grandmother was a huge prune fan......be diversified, its the best way.

I'm glad you bought this up. My neighbor has a four year old and feels
Spongebob is a bad influence. I've been trying to convince her it's
more then a cartoon, It's educational programing.
Beings Crabbs arch Nemisis Plankton has the ability to build computers
and marry them, I may learn how to post pictures one day....

Last edited:
if anyone could share

i was thinking about trying a protocol using a long estered test(cyp/enth) and a base while using Prop or suspension along with it has anyone else tried this and if so how were the effects/results..i know test is test is test but was wondering since your getting more test from the short estered one if you can use a significantly lesser amount and obtain similar results as opposed to using larger amount of just one long estered test

dragonfire.. based on those studies you could "realistically" take .5 dura eod.. i mean do we really want to take dht out by 85%? i guess if you are shooting 300 mgs of test then it might be ok and desirable... also, i brought up proscar to my doc today when he was going over the labs. he said that some urologists actually believe that proscar, and i imagine dura would be the same, can block cancer growth in the prostate.. or at the least slow it to a very slow crawl..

Bump... I'm curios about this also, I am going to be running Masteron in a couple weeks..

thanks!

was reading over this and im gonna post this on a few other forums to see how others react to it and see what they think

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws