over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the guys that dont compete..nor have the desire to

CONCRETE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE TEST OR THE EQ?..

EQ and I'm not kidding. The guy shoots strait with me. Says he has no problem with sex either. Tell ya something else. He always looks dry and viens like pipes.

wow.. thats alot of eq.. surprised he does not "bay" and count by stomping on the ground lol.. actually vic richards did a interview with trevor smith.. some of it was cut out.. but trevor (great guy and very generous) sent me some of it that was not cut as per vics request..

but vic admitted in the print version that he liked only two compounds.. eq and parabolan.. said that test bloated him badly.. he said that he took lots.. and i mean lots of eq.. and took para sporadically throughout the year.. he took the old ganabol 50 mgs.. can you imagine all the shots?.. lord.. anyway.. that brings back some old memories.. vic did like the eq..

The main problem with EQ is the insane increase in your hemocrit levels...which, according to what I've read, is a major contributor to heart disease. This is why it makes you so vascular - you literally are 'pumped' with more blood. Thus, I would say boldenone probably isn't the wisest choice for use over the long-term by a non-competitor. ...but maybe it's just the fact that if I use over 300mgs of EQ, my heart literally HURTS when my heart rate is even moderately increased. EQ is made for RACE HORSES...but then again, Shieks in the mid-east pay $5+ for a race horse...so maybe it is human quality. But didn't Secretariat (the race horse) die from an exploded heart? Idk, something to think about.

As far as test only is concerned, I think it's great. However, I've read (as it has been mentioned above via Dave Palumbo conversation) that collagen synthesis is actually DECREASED with test. I've never seen this in a legit study, but if someone has access to one, I'd love to see it.

I agree that any look can be achieved via diet, so I'm certainly not opposed to test-only cycles. (In fact, that's all I can afford at the moment!) The collagen issue worries me a bit - Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, Victor Martinez, etc have all had major tendon tears...which may speak to the validity of a decreased state of collagen synthesis.

YES.. but these gentleman mentioned above also took deca, primo ect ect during cycles.. and they still tore tendons.. so this leads me to believe that test may be a bigger culprit but it might be based on the fact that it also leads to higher strength gains in a short time.. i also have yet to see studies.. actual studies that show a weaken state of collegen production with test.. one "study" that went around here was not based on any studies at all when asked for proof..

but the same goes for eq and the red blood cell increase.. seth roberts and bill l when asked for any studies on this could not obtain any.. rbc is increased greatly when using test also.. roberts concluded that it was a "gym myth".. so who knows once again.. since they all do increase rbc who knows which one is worse.. as for secrateriat.. when was that? i dont think eq was being made back then ;)

Diet is everything I'm 100% convinced. A couple months ago I was 234lb fat(by bodybuilding standards) I could barley put up 300lb on the bench. Ive used other substances besides test.. a lot more. Now a lil over two months later I'm 20lb lighter bout 215lb.. At 6'3 looking bigger than ever.. I put up 365lb on the decline lol and AAS.. I barley touch the stuff.. It's all thanks to Phils diet and advice.. Thanks a lot man!
Yesterday a powerlifter tried to get me to come compete and started talking about how diet doesn't matter.. I was gonna argue.. But there's no point!! My very close friends are mixing a shitload of stuff.. I try and tell em test is all you need.. They don't get it... Everyone wants tren

maybe its just me

but ive seen people post their cycles and have it something like 600 test/400 deca and people give comments such as "solid cycle bro"..but god forbid he just runs a gram of test...i honestly dont think theres a difference...in fact i think that person would see better results from just the gram of test...ehhhhhh

I am so amatuer compared to most of you, right out the cradle. I've done a few things, anadrol was my first. I have been using test (prop.) only for about half of this year and am quite pleased.

ok.. hopefully this article puts to rest the whole thing about eq being bad for rbc.. basically it states that the steroids highest in anabolic ratios are the culprits.. the higher the anabolic ratio the worse the rbc will be.. .. so it is a myth based on the fact that eq was used on race horses.. some assumed that because of this it was geared for endurance.. anyway.. this is a interesting read..

Steroids and red blood cells [Forums]

Last edited:
YES.. but these gentleman mentioned above also took deca, primo ect ect during cycles.. and they still tore tendons.. so this leads me to believe that test may be a bigger culprit but it might be based on the fact that it also leads to higher strength gains in a short time.. i also have yet to see studies.. actual studies that show a weaken state of collegen production with test.. one "study" that went around here was not based on any studies at all when asked for proof..

but the same goes for eq and the red blood cell increase.. seth roberts and bill l when asked for any studies on this could not obtain any.. rbc is increased greatly when using test also.. roberts concluded that it was a "gym myth".. so who knows once again.. since they all do increase rbc who knows which one is worse.. as for secrateriat.. when was that? i dont think eq was being made back then ;)

Looks like the horse died in 1989...this is just from wiki:

A necropsy revealed that his heart was significantly larger than that of an ordinary horse.[7] An extremely large heart is a trait that occasionally occurs in Thoroughbreds, linked to a genetic condition passed down via the dam line, known as the "x-factor."[8][9][10][11] The x-factor can be traced to the historic racehorse Eclipse, who was autopsied after his death in 1789. Because Eclipse's heart appeared to be much larger than other horses, it was weighed, and found to be 14 pounds (6.4 kg), over twice the normal weight. It is believed Eclipse passed the trait on via his daughters, and pedigree research verified that Secretariat traces in his dam line to a daughter of Eclipse.[7] In the 20th century, the heart of Phar Lap was weighed and also documented to be 6.35 kilograms (14.0 lb),[12] or essentially the same size as that of Eclipse.
At the time of Secretariat's death, the veterinarian who performed the autopsy, Dr. Thomas Swerczek, head pathologist at the University of Kentucky, did not weigh Secretariat's heart, but stated, "We just stood there in stunned silence. We couldn’t believe it. The heart was perfect. There were no problems with it. It was just this huge engine."[5] Later, Swerczek also performed a necropsy on Sham, who died in 1993. Swerczek did weigh Sham's heart, and it was 18 pounds (8.2 kg)"

...but it doesn't look like the horse died from the heart...it died from some other infection (sorry, just spitting shit off the top of my head)

That's interesting about the test rbc, too. Maybe so many of the 'facts' are just gym myths.

my bad.. thought it was much older time wise than that..;)

That is so true that "bros" seem to jump all over guys backs who say they are going to run a g or more of test but 6-800 test, 400 tren, 600 eq, maybe jump her off with a dbol/anadrol combo and everyone seems to think that is better for you?!

Excellent thread. Test only with a smide of anti-e and prov. is all one needs. Thanks Phil for the guidance.

in regards to safety many dont take into consideration the ratios of the compounds they are running.. many such as tren are extremely high in androgens.. even at low dosage.. some also say a compound is crap because it does not give immediate gains (such as eq) because they dont have a understanding of the ester length and how long it takes for eq to kick in.. also one must understand that eq binds poorly to thew androgen receptor so doing 300 mgs of eq is a waste of time in most cases ..

if one is doing 4oo mgs of primo they will have poor results.. if one does 700 to 1000mgs of primo they have good results.. but for some reason they always run much lower dosages of the anabolics as compared to the androgenics (test).. run a equal amount and tell us the results.. maybe not as good.. but much better.. gym lore wins out many times..

chris clark of "pump and pose" fame once told of a euro bodybuilder who was just huge.. he said the only thing this guy took in the off season was 1000mgs of primo.. primo is not so weak at 1000mgs lol.. yet we see guys try it at 400 and say it is weak.. who comes up with these dosages? yet these are the same gym rules that say "anything under 500mgs of test is a waste for growth".. yet 400 for primo (a much weaker steroid) is about right :confused:

my question is test really the safest compound to use to those who do not compete? hypothetically wouldnt eq (just a example) be safer ? little conversion to estro.. no to dht.. and at higher dosage equal to test usage (say 750 mgs) it would bring good hard gains albeit slower.. side would be less than test.. and the need for anti e and prosate protection would be not needed.. again strictly for debate.. that is why these compounds were produced in the first place.. test is great but once ya get over a certain dosage then other meds need to be taken to off set the sides..

so wouldnt say 250 mgs of test and 600-800 of eq be a safer bet for a none competing lifter.. again strictly for debate..[/QUOTE]

i would love to hear phil's opinion on this

I agree wit my clients using different compounds like LATS said......where it is legal of course........bit if you gotta run test, winny, var, gh, drol, EQ, slin, and eat every 30 minutes with dextrose tabs near by then maybe you dont have the genetics for the sport? Just sayin.....

Are you saying that most of the pros don't have the genetics for the sport?
Just saying........

if there is one thing i've learned, its a a marathon , not a sprint, i'm doing fine on 100-200 mg/week of test and 4 ius of gh/6-1..............slow, steady growth.............and best of all, my body will thank me

i have no choice, anything over 200 mg gives me anxiety, and for that i am so glad

Good question

my question is test really the safest compound to use to those who do not compete? hypothetically wouldnt eq (just a example) be safer ? little conversion to estro.. no to dht.. and at higher dosage equal to test usage (say 750 mgs) it would bring good hard gains albeit slower.. side would be less than test.. and the need for anti e and prosate protection would be not needed.. again strictly for debate.. that is why these compounds were produced in the first place.. test is great but once ya get over a certain dosage then other meds need to be taken to off set the sides..

so wouldnt say 250 mgs of test and 600-800 of eq be a safer bet for a none competing lifter.. again strictly for debate..

i would love to hear phil's opinion on this[/QUOTE]

Eq converts to estrogen at about half the rate of Test.........it is as anabolic as test is, but only about 1/2 as androgenic....... Eq is good to stimulate your appetite but test will yeild more muscle gains. I do not see anyone needing an anti E with 250 mg test weekly......or prostate protection for that matter.

I am saying most pros have great genetics.........they dont have to do things like...........well for example you need to do...........just sayin.

What a bunch of shit Phil! Just saying. You did a ton of shit and so does ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the pros. Just saying. and if running protein home with pure glucose tabs, pineapple juice and slin means I have bad genetics. That sucks for me. But what sucks for you is a fifty year old newbee in the sport can kick your ass on stage today..........Just saying.

BTW: have you taken my advice and started eating every OTHER time your hungry? Ya Fatty......just saying;)

so you think for the average joe looking to get big, strong and do some local shows (250mg/1x week) or (400mg 2x/week) of sust/test-e w/ aromasin = safest route if going to use AAS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131