over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the guys that dont compete..nor have the desire to

I have always wondered when I read this board, why there are so many people claiming you can get fantastic results off almost no gear if your diet is dialed in. It's not true. Some people barely respond to doses that low...

what if on a low dose your muscles dont respond, but instead you experience health issues?

I think we can all agree there is no reason at all to start at a high dose. that doesnt make any sense. its a gradual increase over long periods of time.

what if on a low dose your muscles dont respond, but instead you experience health issues?

I think we can all agree there is no reason at all to start at a high dose. that doesnt make any sense. its a gradual increase over long periods of time.

Of course.

I'm sure just like with anti-histamines, psychopharmaca and other medications, you can't just compare equal doses or kinds of steroids between different people. That being for both cosmetic results and health damage.

Just a thought :)

I think Test Only will works but untill you need to increase the doses, that side will just folow up....

From my exprince, I notice no diffrent from 750 test and 1500 test execept the side....

I usually keep the test low and add other AAS like, deca, primo, d-bol...ect

For some reason, when you add them all toghather.... they all works in diffrent way in the body....

Almard, if your not seeing anything change from a run of 750 mgs test to a run of 1500mgs test there is something missing from your program. Assuming the gear is good. The diet ,rest ,training, something is missing and there is NO exceptions.

Test is wet, but your thinking your seeing things with deca=wet, d-bol= even wetter quicker and premo giving it all a little kick? I don't think your seeing what yourseeing:confused:

This forum is full of guys (pros) that will give you a plan to stick to and grow the way you want to grow. I'm telling you this as a friend of yours in the forum. Keep logs, track your weight and take pics of your self. I have found that standing in front of a mirror and having pics taken of you will tell two different stories. Good Luck! CG

Almard, if your not seeing anything change from a run of 750 mgs test to a run of 1500mgs test there is something missing from your program. Assuming the gear is good. The diet ,rest ,training, something is missing and there is NO exceptions.

Test is wet, but your thinking your seeing things with deca=wet, d-bol= even wetter quicker and premo giving it all a little kick? I don't think your seeing what yourseeing:confused:

This forum is full of guys (pros) that will give you a plan to stick to and grow the way you want to grow. I'm telling you this as a friend of yours in the forum. Keep logs, track your weight and take pics of your self. I have found that standing in front of a mirror and having pics taken of you will tell two different stories. Good Luck! CG

Thank for the advice bro....

I did every cycle you can Imagine......I prefear to keep the test low and Increase other Anabolics....I just grow better, so I won't change that NO matter what... ;):)

My question is, for people who use Test only with higher doses, how they can deal with the The collagen issue ?

I now GH will help but still it fucking$$$$....

B

YES.. you are correct in saying that you will have to increase the dosage eventually if all else has failed.. but, increasing the test may not be the best option.. i have said and asked that numerous times over the years.. it might be more advisable to increase the anabolcs compared to heavier androgends ect.. that is where maybe eq or oral t ect can keep gains coming with minimal sides.. or you could just up the anti e a bit and other protectants and increase the test slowly..

YES.. you are correct in saying that you will have to increase the dosage eventually if all else has failed.. but, increasing the test may not be the best option.. i have said and asked that numerous times over the years.. it might be more advisable to increase the anabolcs compared to heavier androgends ect.. that is where maybe eq or oral t ect can keep gains coming with minimal sides((((((((. or you could just up the anti e a bit and other protectants and increase the test slowly)))))))).

With food and healthy fats

PINEAPPLE JUICE

A little off topic but hang with me on this. I come home from work one day and the absolute center of my universe sits me down and tells me she has a lump in her left breast and didn't want to tell me this until she had too. We should all have half the courage my wife has. She goes on to tell me that they took a needle bio and we are now waiting for up to TEN FUCKING DAYS to get the results. This in and of it's self is a sick form of torchure. Well after two weeks it comes back nonmalignant but still has to be removed. So a couple weeks later I kiss my wife goodby and into the outpatient surgery waiting room I go. Two hours later a nurse with blood on her come out and tells me that there is an "egg shell like layer" running along her ribcage under the lump that didn't show up in any of the mri's or x-rays and so on. She then says the surgeon has never seen this berfore and is waiting for his partner to attend. The nurse says this with a dead straight face and then turns and walks away.
I sat with my head in my hands reflecting on the things that have left me with PTSD and realized this is the worst place I have ever been. That was a BAD fucking time and I pray for you all that your never there, NEVER.

Any way ten more fucking days go buy and the test com back nonmalignant again. So we both get are pass to start life over. Now blues are bluer and reds are reder.......get it.

Hey thanks for letting me unload on ya!

So how does the pineapple play into this. We go back to see the surgeon a week later and he coments on the extreme bruising and advises my wife to start drinking pineapple juice. He said it will evacuate it faster than anything else. I asked why it does and he said he has been recommending it for so long he has forgotten why and laughed. I went home and googled it and there is some good reads on it.

I remembered an interview with Lee Haney and his diet in a Flex mag and he was saying he eats as many as five cans of sliced pineapple a day with the rest of his diet. That stuck with me. How could you forget something that far out there? When I started running my whey home with the pineapple juice and gh and slin.....BAM. I'm using the pineapple juice to off set the slin and for the second peek I'm eating a stake with rice and a mix frozen veggy pack all mixed into a huge salad bowel. This is when I get home from the gym and happens before bed. The drink and the shots are before the shower and the dinner is after. I'm useing humilin R. The glucose tabs are a mager part of my diet and nutrient timing. I'm also doing the fist part of the slin recovery program immediatly after lifting my head off the pillow in the morning.

Look I have played with slin for a while and I feel when I'm getting hit and respond quick and never get in trouble. I'm begging you new guys. Don't just start pinning this shit and wait for the bells and whistles to go off as you grow like the Hulk. YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF! <---read again.
Something else, I tried doing slin and training. It fucks my workout up almost once a week with the cold chills,flat viens and numb lips as I'm running to the locker room for glucose tabs to pull out of the crash. I know the guys that have done this know exactly what I'm talking about.

And just like BIGA said "more is more". How fucking true it is. But bring your A game when you juggle chain saws my friends.

Wow

A little off topic but hang with me on this. I come home from work one day and the absolute center of my universe sits me down and tells me she has a lump in her left breast and didn't want to tell me this until she had too. We should all have half the courage my wife has. She goes on to tell me that they took a needle bio and we are now waiting for up to TEN FUCKING DAYS to get the results. This in and of it's self is a sick form of torchure. Well after two weeks it comes back nonmalignant but still has to be removed. So a couple weeks later I kiss my wife goodby and into the outpatient surgery waiting room I go. Two hours later a nurse with blood on her come out and tells me that there is an "egg shell like layer" running along her ribcage under the lump that didn't show up in any of the mri's or x-rays and so on. She then says the surgeon has never seen this berfore and is waiting for his partner to attend. The nurse says this with a dead straight face and then turns and walks away.
I sat with my head in my hands reflecting on the things that have left me with PTSD and realized this is the worst place I have ever been. That was a BAD fucking time and I pray for you all that your never there, NEVER.

Any way ten more fucking days go buy and the test com back nonmalignant again. So we both get are pass to start life over. Now blues are bluer and reds are reder.......get it.

So how does the pineapple play into this. We go back to see the surgeon a week later and he coments on the extreme bruising and advises my wife to start drinking pineapple juice. He said it will evacuate it faster than anything else. I asked why it does and he said he has been recommending it for so long he has forgotten why and laughed. I went home and googled it and there is some good reads on it.

I remembered an interview with Lee Haney and his diet in a Flex mag and he was saying he eats as many as five cans of sliced pineapple a day with the rest of his diet. That stuck with me. How could you forget something that far out there? When I started running my whey home with the pineapple juice and gh and slin.....BAM. I'm using the pineapple juice to off set the slin and for the second peek I'm eating a stake with rice and a mix frozen veggy pack all mixed into a huge salad bowel. This is when I get home from the gym and happens before bed. The drink and the shots are before the shower and the dinner is after. I'm useing humilin R. The glucose tabs are a mager part of my diet and nutrient timing. I'm also doing the fist part of the slin recovery program immediatly after lifting my head off the pillow in the morning.

Look I have played with slin for a while and I feel when I'm getting hit and respond quick and never get in trouble. I'm begging you new guys. Don't just start pinning this shit and wait for the bells and whistles to go off as you grow like the Hulk. YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF! <---read again.
Something else, I tried doing slin and training. It fucks my workout up almost once a week with the cold chills,flat viens and numb lips as I'm running to the locker room for glucose tabs to pull out of the crash. I know the guys that have done this know exactly what I'm talking about.

And just like BIGA said "more is more". How fucking true it is. But bring your A game when you juggle chain saws my friends.

Im sorry you had to go through that.......wow

I haven't competed in years but i still use what I know works best for me... I like how I look. Its like saying if ur not playing pro ball, why slide head 1st...

Thats like the best quote ever!

can u elaborate eon your slin protocol or not here:confused:

Lots of plastic surgeons recommended bromelain from pineapples can help because proteolytic enzymes dissolve proteins. Other products they recommended is Arnica Montana. They both help with bruising, swelling, and healing.

Last edited:
Phil you have NEVER been told by me what I do in quantity. You can surmise until your blue in the face. It must be nice to sit back and reflect on how wonderful you once were. It seams the older you get, the better you were.

We can talk about how wonderful you would look if you started training and dieting again until the cows come home. But that doesn't change TODAY.
TODAY I win my friend. Not you. ME! Hows about you open up one of those cans of Shutup and have a drink or two. And if your wondering about my health, stick your head up my ass and have a look around.

Something else I'm wondering Phil? Yes your a freak at your peak when your standing next to a fifty year old concreteguy, but how many of those shows did you win as a pro standing next to a bunch of freaks to you left and right?

just saying............

no offence but i cant read anymore of this thread,come on bro r suppose to pick up a bro when he down not demean em,plz i really dont want to c this on my time off,i love this sight have learned so much but this has to go,gtg

i do agree the higher the androgens the different the look.. tren is given credit for this but it really is the higher anabolic to androgenic ration (500 to 500) where as test is 100 to 100.. again is it the tren? or is it the higher androgen ratio in the body that could be achieved with test in higher dosages? that being said you can take all the tren ya want and if you are a fat freddy it will not have the desired affect..

How did you know my name was freddy ?

I do not compete but plan to do it, top of that i am sport minded, always need to improve performance.

I began doing bodyweight exercices in my teenage, then i was going trough 100push ups and lot of abs and Squats with "Dragon ball" japan anime, i saw new method for increasing my muscle mass. I had no clue about dieting (the real dieting way) but i was eating lot of carbs (could eat a packet of cereal each day drink 1 Gallon of milk in two/three days, i was eating lot of yogurt in some way my body knew what was good to grow.

Later i heard about bodybuilding and started to lift heavy weight to increase muscle mass, it worked awesome, first few months i gained strenght, ~80pounds easy, pyramidal training.
I was not dieting but i heard about protein powder which was an important part to build my body.
And then Supplements like Nitric Oxide, creatine, fat loss, nootropics helped me to push limits.

A day during a workout, there was that big guy, i had never saw that kind of mass... i told him what i thought and then he just told me about steroids.
He wanted to sell me some... instead i bought the Anabolic book by "William Llewellyn" and got informed about all the substances available.
6 months of study about the subject and i was getting ready to do my first AAS cycle.
Before that my only experience was Superdrol cycle.

The hardest part was the diet, it took me two years to learn all the foods things and mathematics, big difference.

2010 am now getting ready to compete. 8 years i m into BB.

Last edited:
can u elaborate eon your slin protocol or not here:confused:

Lots of plastic surgeons recommended bromelain from pineapples can help because proteolytic enzymes dissolve proteins. Other products they recommended is Arnica Montana. They both help with bruising, swelling, and healing.

Dragon, do you have any idea why Lee would be pounding pineapple and why I'm having a good experience with it. I'm just trying to put two and two together and found out this shit sticks to the wall!!

As far as the slin, there is just to many "really" smart guys here that would probably kill themselfs or proclaim me to be a made man. Besides that, "If your not Dorian or Cutler It's all bullshit anyway". LOL

no offence but i cant read anymore of this thread,come on bro r suppose to pick up a bro when he down not demean em,plz i really dont want to c this on my time off,i love this sight have learned so much but this has to go,gtg

Greenpatch, howsbout ya spend more than twenty minutes at PM before you start talking about having to bring up an IFBB PRO like Phil Hernon. GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

In case you havent noticed this is how things are.

I see a total stranger giving Phil a hard time. I'm going to run over and beat the shit out of that total stranger. I'm then going to make sure phil is OK. After he assures me he is fine. I'm going to remind him that I think he is a dick and go back to what ever it was that I was doing previously.:D

Hey I got one for ya!

Who thinks EQ and d-bol like to swim in the same soup?

Well old man

Greenpatch, howsbout ya spend more than twenty minutes at PM before you start talking about having to bring up an IFBB PRO like Phil Hernon. GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

In case you havent noticed this is how things are.

I see a total stranger giving Phil a hard time. I'm going to run over and beat the shit out of that total stranger. I'm then going to make sure phil is OK. After he assures me he is fine. I'm going to remind him that I think he is a dick and go back to what ever it was that I was doing previously.:D

Just dont get me mixed up with the stranger!! Im trying to keep my nose straight!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws