over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For The Guys That Love Test!

MGunz

Registered
What was the dosage you found that really helped to start putting on the mass? Iv been as high as 800mg before for a few weeks and loved it. That was about 2 years ago. Since then have pretty much stayed around 500mg. So this week I decided to jump to 1000mg for the next 12 weeks, and Im wondering what kind of gains I will see with this alongside 600mg EQ, as opposed to 500mg Test.
Whats your guys experiences?

Yeah if you go from 500 to 1000 you will notice better gains. For many 1000mg is where more sides start to be more noticible.
Not that big of a deal as you have been to 750 already and at 500 for a length of time. Have fun , good luck T

It kind of depends what else you use with it. If your only using AAS then under a gram does little after the first cycle, add in peps and you can get away with small doses.

There is more to growth than just adding more test. I think a better approach would be to incorporate GH and peptides when you hit about 800mg of test or so a week.

The reason I say this is because I know and see a lot of guys who run over a two grams of oils a week and get the same results with guys who keep the doses a lot lower and decide to run GH. A smarter approach to me.

Last edited:
the higher the dose, the more mass...stupid question and thread if u ask me tho....if you cant use the search feature to find what test dosages and shit people here do, ur lost... i mean, have u even read johnny smiles thread "HOW MUCH TEST DO YOU RUN????" poll/thread??? i bet not... but dont worry...there will b another 5 posts started 2day where an unknown person asks "if i add 400mg deca to my test, will i get huge and ripped???" :rolleyes:

the higher the dose, the more mass...stupid question and thread if u ask me tho....if you cant use the search feature to find what test dosages and shit people here do, ur lost... i mean, have u even read johnny smiles thread "HOW MUCH TEST DO YOU RUN????" poll/thread??? i bet not... but dont worry...there will b another 5 posts started 2day where an unknown person asks "if i add 400mg deca to my test, will i get huge and ripped???" :rolleyes:

What a dick!!! You said it before I could :mad:

OP, use the search function!!!!!! :banghead:

Genetics play a big roll in how much growth you'll get from varying degrees of Test.

The 'wisdom' used to be that doing two grams a week would take you to the premium level of gains and that anything less than that wasn't allowing you to get maximum growth. Can't remember what 'expert' spewed that out, maybe Craig Titus.......

Seems like a fair amount of guys do more test than is probably needed to have a good gains/good health balance. I can't believe that I just wrote something in regards to 'good health'......I must be getting old........

I remember years ago, people said "magic" happens at 2grams.. and then it went from 2 gr to 3 gr, then 4gr.. I don't know where the f**k the magic is now though lol. maybe 8gr?

I agree, I would throw in gh before going crazy with test, and this is coming from someone that abused, yes i said abused, the shit out of test. Now I don't go to high anymore. of course I'm older.. not smarter..just older lol

The most You can handle and not feel like shit...will cause the most mass

Thanks to the guys with serious replies, and sorry to the pricks who wasted 6 seconds of their time clicking on this thread ;)

Genetics play a big roll in how much growth you'll get from varying degrees of Test.

The 'wisdom' used to be that doing two grams a week would take you to the premium level of gains and that anything less than that wasn't allowing you to get maximum growth. Can't remember what 'expert' spewed that out, maybe Craig Titus.......

Seems like a fair amount of guys do more test than is probably needed to have a good gains/good health balance. I can't believe that I just wrote something in regards to 'good health'......I must be getting old........

I like this!

Dont worry with age comes wisdom as we can see :D

There is more to growth than just adding more test. I think a better approach would be to incorporate GH and peptides when you hit about 800mg of test or so a week.

The reason I say this is because I know and see a lot of guys who run over a two grams of oils a week and get the same results with guys who keep the doses a lot lower and decide to run GH. A smarter approach to me.

yea but using more test is alot cheaper then GH and peptides :)

as for results, id have to disagree, ive seen guys go up to 2 grams of test a week with considerably better results with there dose increase

LOVE LOVE these silly ???! How about stats, how long you've been training, your age, experience, goals, bodyfat percentage, training and diet STATS before asking "how much dosage do I need to get bigger?" WTF! Lastly, you'll get "BIGGER" if your body has the right GENETICS PERIOD! You can take 1 million grams of test per week and wont mean shit if your body doesnt adapt to it or has good genetics! :naughty::naughty:

I would not go from 500mg right to 1000mg. There's an excellent post on here, (use the search), about growing into your dose, rather than make that big of a jump go from 500 to 750 and so on. Me personally, I've gone as high as 1200mg, there is where I noticed the most gains no doubt, also got more noticeable sides, but made great gains. I did, however do it gradually as oppossed to making a big jump

What was the dosage you found that really helped to start putting on the mass? Iv been as high as 800mg before for a few weeks and loved it. That was about 2 years ago. Since then have pretty much stayed around 500mg. So this week I decided to jump to 1000mg for the next 12 weeks, and Im wondering what kind of gains I will see with this alongside 600mg EQ, as opposed to 500mg Test.
Whats your guys experiences?

just make sure you increase your clean food intake when you increase your dose

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member