advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the guys who take 1.5g + gear weekly...

I know what you are talking about been 10 weeks on it now and my dick is deaad af

I was doing low test tho, have you tried test higher than EQ???

yes, at one point my test was 4g a week plus 2g of EQ, no sex drive, i can get it up and perform, but juts didnt care about sex....read a lot of ppl complaining about that but again - no scientific articles explaining why....some chemist mentioned something about the chemical and the brain signals, it s not made for ppl and bla bla, but who knows....this is my 3 week i m off that and my sex drive is stop notch even without anti prolactin meds...

Last edited:
Xman,

Do you ever get tired of pinning? Ever get an abscess? grams of stuff every week for a long time;

I'd hate my fucking life, move a delt: sore. Move your quad: sore. Move your tricep: sore.

Time to pick up ping pong for me at that point ;)

Xman,

Do you ever get tired of pinning? Ever get an abscess? grams of stuff every week for a long time;

I'd hate my fucking life, move a delt: sore. Move your quad: sore. Move your tricep: sore.

Time to pick up ping pong for me at that point ;)

it became a habit, especially that my stuff, all of it, is 50mg/1ml...thighs, shoulders, arms, even traps tried, currently do in my glutes ..i have to take a position that nobody wants to see me in ...lol...I dont use any BB , and only 1% BA so i m never sore even after 10cc in a small muscle....luckily for the past 15 years only one abscess on my thigh...from a UG gear, fixed it myself, still have a scar that resembles a bullet whole...

Last edited:
it became a habit, especially that my stuff, all of it, is 50mg/1ml...thighs, shoulders, arms, even traps tried, currently do in my glutes ..i have to take a position that nobody wants to see me in ...lol...I dont use any BB , and only 1% BA so i m never sore even after 10cc in a small muscle....luckily for the past 15 years only one abscess on my thigh...from a UG gear, fixed it myself, still have a scar that resembles a bullet whole...

Chicks dig scars!

I hate the moon face, especially in pictures. Metformin helps, with eating less carbs, primo helps too. Masteron makes me a little more bloated. If it gets bad with orals, I take lasix one day out of the week. It clears it, but only for a day or so. It sucks cause you either have moon face and are making gains, or your cutting and catabolic. I wish I could have both, all the time. But usually either my strength is up, or my cardiovascular endurance is up and my cortisol is higher when cutting and doing more cardio

proviron 50mg/d is great to prevent moon face

100mg EOD injects of test prop, primobolan enanthate, and npp was my mix until last week when I added 37.5mg tren ace eod. The only reason I don’t add masteron eod is it dries me out and I’m just healing my rotator cuffs so I’m saving it until I get closer to competing. Masteron gives a very fast dry look. Stanzol was my absolute favorite AAS but it caused me too many injuries.
I recently stopped anavar which I now realize is a waste of money. My strength has gone up since stopping. I used 2 different legit anavar sources. It’s a shit 💩 drug for the money.
I stopped Eq due to extremely high hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Honestly how would you compare for example

300mg test ew
300mg deca ew
300mg dhb ew (primo is much more expensive)
12.5mg mk677 ed

To 400mg of each test + tren?

Mainly in terms of gains bloat and injury potential?

i m not a monster ..there are 10-15 pics of me , 250-280, 5'10, 20inch by working out arm, 23" with the site injecting, last pic I posted few days ago at the "take a pic today" thread, posted several others b4 at 270 ish in different threads....Blood results were fine a month ago on 5500g weekly,besides creatinine, not sure what raised to 2.2 that day, and literally two days after i retested, was down to 1.6, frkn A....below s part of it, arguing that ppl are saying how much u crit and RBC will go up on 2 g of EQ.....but in my defence I was draining a pint of blood every 3 weeks...

Your Crit is unreal, hard to believe it’s 46!

Your Crit is unreal, hard to believe it’s 46!

notice how he left out the test and e2 numbers on purpose ;)

guy says he was a "massive 280 w 23" arms" :rolleyes:... just saw his pic at 240 after a dnp run and still 15% bf without a separation or vein in sight and atlas a 38" waist ... boasting about 6g, 10-15ius gh, and jimmied up muscles everywhere for that= LOL...

I wanted to comment earlier but Im not on 1.5g + so I wasnt qualified to answer this advanced specimen of a mans thread until i see finally banned, thank god

Last edited:
Honestly how would you compare for example

300mg test ew
300mg deca ew
300mg dhb ew (primo is much more expensive)
12.5mg mk677 ed

To 400mg of each test + tren?

Mainly in terms of gains bloat and injury potential?

I’ve never used DHB so I can’t say.
Bloat is controlled with diet.
I’m not bloating from sust, deca, adrol, MK-677.
I’m slightly bloating from Meditrope.

guy says he was a "massive 280 w 23" arms" :rolleyes:... just saw his pic at 240 after a dnp run and still 15% bf without a separation or vein in sight and atlas a 38" waist ... boasting about 6g, 10-15ius gh, and jimmied up muscles everywhere for that= LOL...

I wanted to comment earlier but Im not on 1.5g + so I wasnt qualified to answer this advanced specimen of a mans thread until i see finally banned, thank god

PBT being a bully!! :eek:

Ditch the test cyp.
Switch to 100mg test prop EOD.
750 test is a moon face dose.
I find low doses of several AAS give a lean face and good results.
350mg per AAS per week and you should be good if your diet is clean.

Test prop (100mg eod)
Npp (100mg eod)
Primobolan enanthate (100mg eod)
Eq(100mg eod)
Masteron prop(100mg eod)
Tren ace(only use 50mg eod)

I’m not saying run all of these together necessarily.
Pick any 3 or 4 and you’ll cut up with no moon face.

IDEAL listen to Juan hes up on everything!

Cruising on down the river at 250mg/wk Iranian test E amps and 200mg/wk pharmacom primo... The more you know, and the better you eat, the better you look and the lower your dosages get. You younginz won't believe it until you get here...

I'm not promoting that as a HRT/TRT dose, it's just what I'm doing.

I really can't fathom running 1.5+ of gear for more than 12-16 weeks.

I still can't get over the fact he's eating 2500 cal haha .. My wife eats that lmao!!

And shes 5'3 118 art the moment..

Bro cut your gear in half at least and up your cal another 2500

Most of us 5"10-6 guys eat 4000-5000 cal

Not trying to be mean but food is way more important then all that wasted gear..

Then show us

;)

Last edited:
Cruising on down the river at 250mg/wk Iranian test E amps and 200mg/wk pharmacom primo... The more you know, and the better you eat, the better you look and the lower your dosages get. You younginz won't believe it until you get here...

I'm not promoting that as a HRT/TRT dose, it's just what I'm doing.

I really can't fathom running 1.5+ of gear for more than 12-16 weeks.
Agree completely. Diet is the most important variable in all of this in my person opinion. Especially as you get older. When younger I could get away with a lot more things related to diet, but now its the biggest tool in my arsenal. Nothing makes an impact like diet as far as changes that you can see within 2-3 days if you are already in decent shape!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

would u stop fkn commenting on my posts u fk prick...if u dont like me that s fine, i dont like you either...what a fkn bitch..u re the dumbest piece of shit I ve ever seen..i m 250ish btw in the pic....with at least 10lbs of water...
and just who the F...u think u re...some muscle bear prick with a six pack thinking he s "good' to judge and give advises??? F u asshole...talking about my blood tests..i have to share everything with you? ...what are you , my wife?...fkn mook....

Last edited:
I still can't get over the fact he's eating 2500 cal haha .. My wife eats that lmao!!

And shes 5'3 118 art the moment..

Bro cut your gear in half at least and up your cal another 2500

Most of us 5"10-6 guys eat 4000-5000 cal

Not trying to be mean but food is way more important then all that wasted gear..

Then show us

;)

i gain weight really easy, i can gain on 2500Kcal with 4-5 g of gear a week, water has alot to do with it, but i eat that at te moment just trying to maintain for a cpl of months b4 do another cutting...i ve been eating 2500 average a day and staying at 250ish (5'10)..dont have to believe it ..makes no dif to me...

Last edited:
well, currently on 450mg test P weekly, 1000mg Mast P, 100 mg winny ED and 30mg of Methyl DHT....bloating is less, currently looking for some primo to replace the WIny, as far as var, - the only var i d buy now is Balkan and i d love to try it at 100mg+

well, currently on 450mg test P weekly, 1000mg Mast P, 100 mg winny ED and 30mg of Methyl DHT....bloating is less, currently looking for some primo to replace the WIny, as far as var, - the only var i d buy now is Balkan and i d love to try it at 100mg+

I used BALKAN var when it first came out of 2007. It’s the only anavar I’ve used that I liked: insane pumps!!!

Lately here a lot of people hate on anyone who admits to high doses but I appreciate the honesty.

I used BALKAN var when it first came out of 2007. It’s the only anavar I’ve used that I liked: insane pumps!!!

Lately here a lot of people hate on anyone who admits to high doses but I appreciate the honesty.

I just read by some "guru" - winny is very anabolic and even on low cal diet will give u gains, but makes ur muscles look flat, while Var at the right dosage will make u gain strength and make ur muscles look full, not sure about size gain...but yeah Oxandrolone is one of the most faked drug, so it s best buying it form a pharma...not only this but is much less toxic per mg compared to other orals 100mg of dball ia far more liver toxic than 100mg of winny which more toxic than 100mg of var...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity