over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the ladies

nkeller3

Newbies
Hey everyone I'm a new to the page just wanted to get some advice. I lift and do cardio wanted to know something I could take safe for women. I'm a endomorph ectomorph combo and just want to get my upper body a little thicker I train every body part once a week should I hit upper body more or? Any help is appreciated !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to PM!! Lots of knowledgeable people here. Give more info if you want some advice. Stats, current training, current diet, current and past aas. You might get more of a response.

you don't leave much info for us to see what it is that might be tweaked but taking aas isn't a magic pill to just make your upper body a little thicker... my first suggestion would be to consider eating more and changing your training up to something that is aimed at "building" muscle ... also cardio can kill muscle growth depending on how often, how intense and when you do it. I would suggest a lot more research even if it is looking at the mens stuff as well .. there is very little information posted for women.

I'm 29 130 lbs 5'3 I lift 4 to 5 days a week cardio 3 times a week , chest tris in a session , back and bi, shoulders abs, , legs , anyway thanks for the reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take bcaas, whey, vitamins, check your diet. That's all most girls need. Not aas.

you don't need aas to build muscle as a girl unless you wanna start building man muscle :)

Maybe a bit of albuterol to help with cutting, but that's it in my opinion

if you want thickness IMO DL is a must. If you are dead set on roids best bet would be tbol since you wanna get thicker. dont need much tho like 5 to 10 mg. just my 2 cents

For ladies, in my opinion you do not need to use any roids for bodybuilding like men! But, if you do want to try some roids, anavar and winstrol will be your choice. Cause these two products are more soft for ladies while bodybuilding!

Do not listen to this idiot. Eight month old thread...but looky there you made it!

Do not listen to this idiot. Eight month old thread...but looky there you made it!

I already let Bio know about this moron clogging up the threads with his gibberish trying to get his post count up. I noticed an influx of newbs that registered this month who I suspect is the same person just with a bunch of different accounts. Hopefully the mods can sort this mess out. West has already been banned once for post whoring and bumping old threads.

For ladies, in my opinion you do not need to use any roids for bodybuilding like men! But, if you do want to try some roids, anavar and winstrol will be your choice. Cause these two products are more soft for ladies while bodybuilding!

Oh look, 51 useless posts from you and counting. :rolleyes::banghead:

You mean like his alter ego Vincentmars??

Fuckwad West has already been banned once......

I don't know why this douche bothers me more than others like him, probably his pattern of dredging up old threads to post info he learned on Getbig as opposed to the other guys that just post "Nice" or "I agree" in other threads.

But I'm on a mission to follow Westidiot all over this board. :headbang:

You mean like his alter ego Vincentmars??

Fuckwad West has already been banned once......

I don't know why this douche bothers me more than others like him, probably his pattern of dredging up old threads to post info he learned on Getbig as opposed to the other guys that just post "Nice" or "I agree" in other threads.

But I'm on a mission to follow Westidiot all over this board. :headbang:

The idiot has been getting on my nerves too.... Happy hunting!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131