advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the Old Vets - What was Parabolan like ?

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Just curious if the old vets on here who used Parabolan thought that it was the SH:eek:T !!! I mean I've heard story's that it was way better than Tren Ace or anything on the market now..So im just curious to hear story's on what Parabolan actully did for you....

chris

Just curious if the old vets on here who used Parabolan thought that it was the SH:eek:T !!! I mean I've heard story's that it was way better than Tren Ace or anything on the market now..So im just curious to hear story's on what Parabolan actully did for you....

chris

Oh shit i have to chime in here.

My all time favorite bro. I would trade everything on the market right now for real parabolan. That shit used to make me fucking psycho. Crazy strong also.
I used to get those pretty little brown amps from Europe back in 95 or so.
Todays Tren doesnt even compare to real Parabolan.
I have no idea why this stuff pushed me towards violence more then any other drug i have ever taken. I probably averaged one first fight per weekend the entire i was on this shit. Made me mean as hell. I used to have a Mazda RX-7 and i particularly hated stop lights... i was very impatient. One late Friday night after i took my girlfriend to a movie i got stuck at the worse light in my area. I sat there... and sat there and the more i sat the more pissed i got till finally i lost it and ripped my steering wheel off. I pulled back so hard it bent the steering wheel and stripped the washer holding it on.
I had to call my dad to come get me because i couldnt steer the fucker.
I wish like hell this stuff was still on the market. I think i paid something like $16 bucks and amp back then but i didnt care... i loved it.... i still do love it, but i cant love it like i used to love it because no one makes it for me to love anymore :(

Bump to hear more responds

Oh shit i have to chime in here.

My all time favorite bro. I would trade everything on the market right now for real parabolan. That shit used to make me fucking psycho. Crazy strong also.
I used to get those pretty little brown amps from Europe back in 95 or so.
Todays Tren doesnt even compare to real Parabolan.
I have no idea why this stuff pushed me towards violence more then any other drug i have ever taken. I probably averaged one first fight per weekend the entire i was on this shit. Made me mean as hell. I used to have a Mazda RX-7 and i particularly hated stop lights... i was very impatient. One late Friday night after i took my girlfriend to a movie i got stuck at the worse light in my area. I sat there... and sat there and the more i sat the more pissed i got till finally i lost it and ripped my steering wheel off. I pulled back so hard it bent the steering wheel and stripped the washer holding it on.
I had to call my dad to come get me because i couldnt steer the fucker.
I wish like hell this stuff was still on the market. I think i paid something like $16 bucks and amp back then but i didnt care... i loved it.... i still do love it, but i cant love it like i used to love it because no one makes it for me to love anymore :(

I wonder what made it so strong ?

First time I did it was 91 and I loved it. Made me rock hard but like JJ said a real dick to. I lost a marriage over it. I remember going up to NY and grabbing a 100 or more at a time. I thought it would be around forever. Man I wish I stock piled some of it.

I have a friend that I trained with back in the day who used it and he was strong as an f'ing bull.. However, like JJ said he was a total ass when he was on it..

One night we were maxing out on flat bench, and he tried 435 or something like that without wraps or anything.. Mind you this guy was only 190lbs or so.. Anyway, he barely missed locking it out... When he sat up he just yelled and put his fist through the mirror and the wall.. Luckily the mirrors were glued to the wall because if not he would have lost his hand..

The next time he told me that his wife had kicked him out because the night before he totally destroyed a new living room set that his wife had bought.. He said he just totally flipped out and just started destroying any and everything in sight..

I never tried the stuff, but I saw first hand the strength gains it gave and the fact it would make you snap at a moments notice..

I love the Tren we have today... its my favorite drug of choice. Only because Parabolan is not made anymore. If i have to compare our Tren today to Parabolan from back in the day i would say its... "maybe" ... 60% of what Parabolan was.
The last time i was on Parabolan i was at Arbys, and i ordered a sandwich and told them NO mayonnaise. Well... after waiting 20 damn minutes i was already fuming.... when i finally got my COLD sandwich it had that cum smellin shit all over it and i lost it! I remember smashing the sandwich on the window i was sitting at then one by one i threw the drink machines off the counter. At this point the manager was calling the cops and my buddies where warning me go get the fuck out.... so i took off running(i wrode with my friend and he was taking a shit) ... it was 98 degrees that day and i fucking hate heat. I stopped about 400 yards down the road and took off my shirt and threw it .. then i heard the damn sirens.
I ditched into the woods and took off up a hill that went through our town towards our Mall. My plan was to get into the mall and look "normal"... at the time i didnt think about the fact i had just threw my shirt away and i was runing through the wood with just shorts and flip flops on.... not to mention its kind of hard to look normal when your 270lbs with 21 inch arms.... in nothing but shorts and flops :eek:
At this point i ditched the mall idea and ran across our local recreation center where they where having a baseball game... my dumb ass ran straight through the damn game... the fans started cheering because i assume they thought i was one of those streakers that hadnt totally stripped yet.
(take in mind that i was only 24 years old and i never touched a drop of alcohol until i was 30 years old)
Finally after practically dying from heat exhaustion i stopped running and said fuck it and just sit down on a curb in the parking lot of a pantry.
It wasnt 5 minutes and here come the fucking swat team:rolleyes:. Sirens every fucking where.
I just stood up and turned around and put my hands behind my head... (been there and done that) as to avoid getting maced (before tasers thank god).
I was cuffed and stuffed until i found my dad and he came and got me out.
(This was all detailed in my arrest report and our local paper, in which i was VERY embarrassed about because i live in bum fucked Egypt and everyone knows every one here)
Now..... thats just ONE story of my Parabolan adventures. I have about 5 more... all of them involve fist fights and destruction.... and being sued.
So... honestly im glad they do not make it anymore because i wouldnt be able to NOT take it.... that being said, i would be in prison fast because 2009 is alot different then 1994 or so. Someone would just shoot my ass now.

Oh.. you mentioned the strength you gain with Parabolan. The strongest i have ever been was from taking Anadrol and Parabolan along with sustanon.
I weighed around 270lb (lean) or so and benched 405 x 20 or so reps and 1 rep maxed 585lbs. For some reason i have always been better at reps then max weight.
JT can vouch for the fact i used to curl the 110lb dumbbells for reps... i posted pics of it on here and the Gade back in the day.... all thanks to Parabolan.
Ohhhhhh those where the days... :cool:

So until someone produces real Parabolan i will just stick to Tren. Although, if someone DOES start production of the old Parabolan i will pawn my fucking car if i have to but i will buy enough to last my until im 70 or sentenced to life... whichever comes first :D

Last edited:
LOL!

JJ Insane has the best stories....truly insane! Loved it...keep them coming bro!

JJ- just a thought here but maybe it is a good thing you can NOT get that shit anymore. You probably would of started WWlll by now:D

love the storys jj

This sh*t takes me back! In 1986 maybe 1987, when I was in college (yeah I know, old as dirt) I was running Test-E 300mg/wk and Negma(? it was from France) Parabolan 2 amps /week. That was the strongest and the most ill-tempered I have been in my life. I blew a gasket one day while waiting in line at the post office, yelled at people for just looking at me, and lost more girlfriends than I can remember. Was I an asshole!
Tren-A made me moody, but NOTHING compares to the original as far as strength goes.

Last edited:
If you were painted green I picture the incredible hulk running through the streets with the shorts and only flip flops. :D

great stories JJ.. :D

Yeah.. thanks bro

I can honestly say one thing... if i die today i cant say i didnt have a somewhat entertaining life:rolleyes:

I remember my good friend Massive Growth in Florida would call me every saturday night around 3am just to see if i got into another fight. I was on a roll for a while.... i averaged one every other week for about 2 months.
I used to email him pics of busted knuckles... black eyes... scratches, teeth marks ect.
Oh... back to the parabolan stories... one night i was going thru the drive thru at Burger King and my fucking seat kept slipping out of the notch i had it in... and i was sliding into the steering wheel... so after about 3 times i was fucking ragin man... i got out in the drive thru... while others cursed the parking lot ... and ripped the seat out of the car and threw it in the bushes by the drive thru window. I sat in the fucking floor board eating my hamburger all the way home that night... the funny thing about it ... my ass was so low my eyes barely stuck over the dash... and from the side all you could see was my hand on the wheel... and the top of my Miami hat. I passed my cousin going home that night and he called later and said he seen a mexican driving a car that looked just like mine.... Bwaha ha ha... :eek:

If you were painted green I picture the incredible hulk running through the streets with the shorts and only flip flops. :D

Ha ha LOL bro... the sad part is (im ashamed to say it) ... the shorts where those cut off late 80s style.. gay looking kind that bodybuilders used to wear in photo shoots... LMAO.
Gay JJ on a parabolan rampage... oh no no

there are many ug's that have tren hex.. which, of course is the same ester ect as parabolan.. now, i cant vouch for the strength of the new tren hex as i have not used it.. but the old negma parabolan was great..;)

JJ what if I told you there is a UG claiming to make Parabolan again...

Do you think it would be real or just faked as Parabolan and is really tren ?

actully im asking anyone on the board this question...Its high priced, to..Not that it means anything, im just saying

chris

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity