advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the Old Vets - What was Parabolan like ?

Thats what I cant understand...If its the same chemical why wont it pack the same punch...I mean my guess is that all the new supposed para floating around isnt as good as the old HG parabolan...But yet its the same chemical ??? So why woundnt it be the same...Just curious

Same reason Ciba Dianabol supposedly was more potent than any other Dianabol since. :D

No one can say why for certain, but people claim brand name drugs are often better than generics for example, like haze mentioned.

But the exact chemical in original Parabolan is available, that's certain.

I love the Tren we have today... its my favorite drug of choice. Only because Parabolan is not made anymore. If i have to compare our Tren today to Parabolan from back in the day i would say its... "maybe" ... 60% of what Parabolan was.
The last time i was on Parabolan i was at Arbys, and i ordered a sandwich and told them NO mayonnaise. Well... after waiting 20 damn minutes i was already fuming.... when i finally got my COLD sandwich it had that cum smellin shit all over it and i lost it! I remember smashing the sandwich on the window i was sitting at then one by one i threw the drink machines off the counter. At this point the manager was calling the cops and my buddies where warning me go get the fuck out.... so i took off running(i wrode with my friend and he was taking a shit) ... it was 98 degrees that day and i fucking hate heat. I stopped about 400 yards down the road and took off my shirt and threw it .. then i heard the damn sirens.
I ditched into the woods and took off up a hill that went through our town towards our Mall. My plan was to get into the mall and look "normal"... at the time i didnt think about the fact i had just threw my shirt away and i was runing through the wood with just shorts and flip flops on.... not to mention its kind of hard to look normal when your 270lbs with 21 inch arms.... in nothing but shorts and flops :eek:
At this point i ditched the mall idea and ran across our local recreation center where they where having a baseball game... my dumb ass ran straight through the damn game... the fans started cheering because i assume they thought i was one of those streakers that hadnt totally stripped yet.
(take in mind that i was only 24 years old and i never touched a drop of alcohol until i was 30 years old)
Finally after practically dying from heat exhaustion i stopped running and said fuck it and just sit down on a curb in the parking lot of a pantry.
It wasnt 5 minutes and here come the fucking swat team:rolleyes:. Sirens every fucking where.
I just stood up and turned around and put my hands behind my head... (been there and done that) as to avoid getting maced (before tasers thank god).
I was cuffed and stuffed until i found my dad and he came and got me out.
(This was all detailed in my arrest report and our local paper, in which i was VERY embarrassed about because i live in bum fucked Egypt and everyone knows every one here)
Now..... thats just ONE story of my Parabolan adventures. I have about 5 more... all of them involve fist fights and destruction.... and being sued.
So... honestly im glad they do not make it anymore because i wouldnt be able to NOT take it.... that being said, i would be in prison fast because 2009 is alot different then 1994 or so. Someone would just shoot my ass now.

Oh.. you mentioned the strength you gain with Parabolan. The strongest i have ever been was from taking Anadrol and Parabolan along with sustanon.
I weighed around 270lb (lean) or so and benched 405 x 20 or so reps and 1 rep maxed 585lbs. For some reason i have always been better at reps then max weight.
JT can vouch for the fact i used to curl the 110lb dumbbells for reps... i posted pics of it on here and the Gade back in the day.... all thanks to Parabolan.
Ohhhhhh those where the days... :cool:

So until someone produces real Parabolan i will just stick to Tren. Although, if someone DOES start production of the old Parabolan i will pawn my fucking car if i have to but i will buy enough to last my until im 70 or sentenced to life... whichever comes first :D

So... would you say "roid rage" isn't really a myth?

Yeah.. thanks bro

I can honestly say one thing... if i die today i cant say i didnt have a somewhat entertaining life:rolleyes:

I remember my good friend Massive Growth in Florida would call me every saturday night around 3am just to see if i got into another fight. I was on a roll for a while.... i averaged one every other week for about 2 months.
I used to email him pics of busted knuckles... black eyes... scratches, teeth marks ect.
Oh... back to the parabolan stories... one night i was going thru the drive thru at Burger King and my fucking seat kept slipping out of the notch i had it in... and i was sliding into the steering wheel... so after about 3 times i was fucking ragin man... i got out in the drive thru... while others cursed the parking lot ... and ripped the seat out of the car and threw it in the bushes by the drive thru window. I sat in the fucking floor board eating my hamburger all the way home that night... the funny thing about it ... my ass was so low my eyes barely stuck over the dash... and from the side all you could see was my hand on the wheel... and the top of my Miami hat. I passed my cousin going home that night and he called later and said he seen a mexican driving a car that looked just like mine.... Bwaha ha ha... :eek:

Bro, that is one of the funniest stories i have ever read.. Man, when I read that the first time I was laughing so hard my wife came running in here wanting to know what the hell I was laughing at..... LMFAO

original negma parabolan

good ol days..

Attachments

• para.jpg
    para.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3,380
  • parabolan-box.jpg
    parabolan-box.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4,573
Just curious if the old vets on here who used Parabolan thought that it was the SH:eek:T !!! I mean I've heard story's that it was way better than Tren Ace or anything on the market now..So im just curious to hear story's on what Parabolan actully did for you....

chris

Aren't you the guy who was rushed to the hospital for using tren e?

Bros,

What about Parabolan from Balkan Pharmaceuticals?

I have some of this shit.

Anyone try it?

I hear they're somewhat close to Pharmaceutical grade.

I second that, I have been wondering about BP parabolan for awhile now....

I used the old negma stuff (parabolan) in the 80s.It worked well bur what I really preferred was the old brown jugs of finajet/finaject holland/france.
Those were only 30mgs of acetate but that shit was great. having said that I have tried a couple of ug versions and they were really good. I think some of the potent effects I noticed with the originals was due to being newer in the game. I think after years of being exposed to potent androgens I just don't feel
it like I did in my 20s.

Negma Para was EXPENSIVE:eek:...when it was real

Bros,

Anyone try it?

William Llewellyn wrote : "Since Negma discontinued their Parabolan product a couple of decades ago, there’s been no human grade Trenbolone on the market. Now, I have a couple of nice lab tests showing that Balkan Pharmaceuticals Trenbolone Forte (the Enanthate Ester) is within 3% of label claims (6 mgs over dosed, or 206mgs/ml instead of the label claim of 200), and their Trenbolone Retard (which uses the original ester from Parabolan) came in at 108mgs/ml (label claim is 100mgs/ml). "

Bros,

Anyone try it?

balkan good

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner