over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the older crowd (40+)

one thing I've taken a liking too lately is circuit work (Giant Sets). Not the Jane Fonda inspired bullshit like you might be thinking. Keeping it really simple, yesterday as an example, Behing the Neck Press, Dead Lift, Dips, Front Squats - Rep Range: as very difficult 12-15. Heart rate peaked around 165. It's really good conditioning work and at a rep range that will generally not destroy you.

Im 46 and like most of you , I gave up the ego lifting years ago. I train high volume with 60 seconds between sets, each bp once a week. Rep range 10-12

Cardio is a must and is done 4 to 5 x a week (30-40 min)

I eat clean 6 days a week and allow myself one day of whatever I want; although I find myself just eating more volume of my regular foods most of the day , with one cheat meal. Typical macros for me is P-50%/C-30%/F20%
I stay quite lean year-round with the nutrition/ cardio combo.

I use fish oil, EAA, creatine, ALA, Berberine, cq10, probiotic, digestive enzymes, Metamucil, vit C, and I'll rotate thing in and out; depending on if im on a blast or in a prep.

TRT test dose for me unless I blast or im prepping. Then I'll run the typical doses of the typical stuff. I will also throw some Primo in while I cruise (300mg wk). Bloodwork done every quarter.

ZOFO are you noticing the 300 mg of primo. I want to start running it for long periods of time while going off of everything except maybe a little test. 300 just seems almost like a waste with primo.

ZOFO are you noticing the 300 mg of primo. I want to start running it for long periods of time while going off of everything except maybe a little test. 300 just seems almost like a waste with primo.

Primo is such a great / dry anabolic. You would be surprised what 300 can do for you alongside TRT test on a nice long extended run. I run it mostly all year and at 300 mg my bloodwork comes back all within normal limits as well.

@poptartphysco.... good thread :headbang:

Take note of what cardealer, rmtt, and NY Muscle speak to. I work with guys in the 35-60 range who still want to play sports on top of their lifting. Talk about damage to the joints....jumping/running/collisions. All of these guys do better with lessor anabolics and MORE anti-ox stuff. Most of them keep up with guys 20+ years younger because of that.

I can't emphasize enough how you need to shift your mindset to one of prevention and healing. Curc/Res/B12/Glut have been a godsend to anyone willing to think about more than just the number on the bathroom scale going up.

I need to hit you up for some advice... but I want to wait until I'm sober, I rarely drink but when I drink, I really drink. I think we've connected on LK's posts in his Sponsors Section and I would appreciate your insight and perspective. I'm 43 and training jiu jitsu competitively with 20 year olds.. there will be times such as now - 5 months out from the Pan Am Games where I'm using a shit load of gear and GH... maybe my energy and $$ could be spent elsewhere... Beware: I'm going to hit you up in the next few days or so for some guidance and direction...

Awesome news: I'm getting married on Halloween!!!

I'm 44yo, now training Mountain dog's way, more emphasis on pump has kept my joints healthier.

Gone are also the 5-6meals per day, now into Intermittent Fasting and feeling no bloat.

I'm 44yo, now training Mountain dog's way, more emphasis on pump has kept my joints healthier.

Gone are also the 5-6meals per day, now into Intermittent Fasting and feeling no bloat.

Some style of insulin controlled eating will go a LONG way in keeping you healthy for longer. Not to mention the time you save which can be spent on better things than eating when you DO NOT need to.

I need to hit you up for some advice... but I want to wait until I'm sober, I rarely drink but when I drink, I really drink. I think we've connected on LK's posts in his Sponsors Section and I would appreciate your insight and perspective. I'm 43 and training jiu jitsu competitively with 20 year olds.. there will be times such as now - 5 months out from the Pan Am Games where I'm using a shit load of gear and GH... maybe my energy and $$ could be spent elsewhere... Beware: I'm going to hit you up in the next few days or so for some guidance and direction...

I remember you.....I was about to write you a novel in one of your old posts, but we can discuss specifics as needed. Too much to cover as I too compete against those 20 years younger.

Primo is such a great / dry anabolic. You would be surprised what 300 can do for you alongside TRT test on a nice long extended run. I run it mostly all year and at 300 mg my bloodwork comes back all within normal limits as well.

I might add (because my program is damn near identical) that I don't care who makes it (even myself many times) nothing compares to real pharm grade primobolan...I have used every UG brand you can think of over the last 20 years and made it myself , none were nearly as good as pharmacy amps...I cannot explain it ... it is absolutely the case though. There are 2 guys on this board that are high quality sponsors that can provide it.

Yup I've been doing IF since the summer and absolutely love it. Today is my weekly 24 hour fast. Tonight is iHop! Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Man I'm only 30 and already doing most of what you you guys are suggesting. Must be on the right path :headbang:

Girth is a huge asset in this area!

he has the ear of several nfl and D1 trainers who call HIM for advice. lol

:love:

congrats on Halloween! :sta:-wars

at about mid 30's I figured out to train smarter not heavier, and at 49 after 3 different surgery's I train ALOT smarter not heavier...

So If I get blood work done with 150 mg of test and 300 mg of primo and there are both legit my test levels should come back in a normal range? The primo won't effect my estrogen or test levels? And what I mean by estrogen I have been on tren in the past with very little test and it made my estrogen look like it was through the roof when I know it wasn't. It made it read a false positive is what i think its called.

Last edited:
at 51 , I still train heavy. but never go below the 6 reps. more volume . more mountain dog influences that keep me , I believe , safer. like deadlift in the end of the session... and bench (incline or decline) after dumbbell presses...

on Hrt test plus a light sprinkle of tren.

main deference I have is that I started ( after Milos) to add slin preworkout , I do it only twice a week . but the difference in my recovery took me 10 years back.

no more free bar suats, developed too many issues , but heavy hacks , splits, and dumbbell squats keep my back in check.

This ^ could have been my post to a t.

And TRT per Emeric's protocol

This ^ could have been my post to a t.

And TRT per Emeric's protocol

Did u also used a slin pin subQ?

I seems to have difficulty pushing the test prop thru such fine pins.
Any tips to share ?

Did u also used a slin pin subQ?

I seems to have difficulty pushing the test prop thru such fine pins.
Any tips to share ?

warm it up a bit with hair dryer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner