over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the TRT fellas.....Testosterone Undecanoate

For one, the dose of 150 mg/wk is way too high for TRT. You need around 100 mg/wk only.

2nd, the half life is 33.9 days! So by taking 150 mg/wk, you were allowing the hormone to build up in your blood stream. So weekly injections only allow for about 20% of the half life. So after only 1 week, about 135 mg of the hormone would still be in your body when you inject another 150 mg. It will build up fast. So after the seconde injection you could have as much as 285 mg in you I think. Anyhow, you need to wait longer in between shots and inject a much smaller dose.

Remember that the halflife and levels of the esterified hormone are different from the levels of the actual hormone.

For example, cypionate and enanthate have a halflife of about a week, however actual testosterone levels peak in 24 hours or less.

This is a HUGE confusion that is almost constantly going on when talking about dosing esterified hormones and their levels. Esterified hormone levels are ultimately meaningless because de-esterification doesn't happen at a linear rate.

Its elimination half-life is 20.9 days and its mean residence time is 34.9 days in tea seed oil, while its elimination half-life is 33.9 days and its mean residence time is 36.0 days in castor oil. Nebido and Aveed both use castor oil as the solvent.

The problem I see, is the maximal testosterone concentration of 72.6 nmol/l is much lower than 177.0 nmol/l after enanthate or cyp injection, so I would not considered for bodybuilding use.

How do you like it compared to cyp or E?
Reallistically - cannot tell a difference in the body or in blood tests from it or En when injected weekly. I am only using it because that is what is readily available for me on script.

Remember that the halflife and levels of the esterified hormone are different from the levels of the actual hormone.

For example, cypionate and enanthate have a halflife of about a week, however actual testosterone levels peak in 24 hours or less.

This is a HUGE confusion that is almost constantly going on when talking about dosing esterified hormones and their levels. Esterified hormone levels are ultimately meaningless because de-esterification doesn't happen at a linear rate.

i think thats one of the most annoying parts about the majority of these conversations.

emeric also has an interesting point onto which ill add that tu had less conversion to dht. if just using it for trt one might notice less feel or less strength from that aspect.

seems most geared to non athlete use the idea of very few admins.

i think thats one of the most annoying parts about the majority of these conversations.

emeric also has an interesting point onto which ill add that tu had less conversion to dht. if just using it for trt one might notice less feel or less strength from that aspect.

seems most geared to non athlete use the idea of very few admins.
If less conversion, it would benefit prostate health. My prostate is huge now. Didn't know that different esters convert to dht at different rates.

If less conversion, it would benefit prostate health. My prostate is huge now. Didn't know that different esters convert to dht at different rates.
Regarding to your prostate, in your case I would go down to 40mg test per week only.

Ive had my REMS Rx for Aveed®️ for over a year and like it a lot. My balls actually grew after a while , lol. It is my choice for TRT. I did not like it for a few months, but then things changed. My past TRT, I have used 200mg Cyp weekly, 100mg test E Weekly(for a long time), avoided all the gels/creams using excuses, then finally got approved for Aveed. It took a long time. I would like to try Nebido but, not us approved. I obviously blast on top of it but, have used on its own mainly. You can improve all bloods in comparison to other injectable TRT, takes a little while. Each individual may like other trt, my favorite before Aveed was 100mg Test Enanthate (5ml vials westward) because they would give one vial a month and I would have leftovers.

Max

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity