over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the users that use hgh at high doses

Mountolympus

Registered
i read on internet that use hgh at high dose (10+ui a day)allows to eat everything without fat gains, it's real?

GH fat loss is greatly exaggerated, sorry for the serious answer.

Ehh...generally the guys that you see that are super lean in the off season have crazy genetics, or a very disciplined eating program (John Meadows). For the latter, it doesn't take them a ton of GH to stay lean because they've dialed in their diet.
'
I'm not sure why somebody would spend the extra money on GH while compounding health risks just to eat like crap. They can save the money on the GH, the possible medical issues that come with running high dose GH, and the junk food just by eating less.

Actually u need to eat a fast food diet or ull shrink on mega doses of gh. And muffins. Lots of muffins. But make sure u eat ur egg whites.

Like what the fuck do u think.

I think the effect your thinking of only works with those who have an extremely fast metabolism already. Who have the lean tight skin genetically.
It may help them because at such high doses at long periods of time you can develop insulin resistance giving them leaner and better gains.

Myself personally tend to hold water on anything over 4 ius. I can visually see a difference from 4 to say 6 or 8 ius. I just blur out alittle.

Ive read such stories as your thinking of especially on here. Which tempted me. But in the end everyone is different.

I do have better skin. An overall better feel mentally and physically and notice a more rounder look to my muscles. This has helped my chest tremendously.

i read on internet that use hgh at high dose (10+ui a day)allows to eat everything without fat gains, it's real?

ask nothuman. He will tell u what all this sort of approach/ mentality does to ones health.

whats "EVERTHING"....????
if its a balanced diet....with some cheats every couple
days.....then YES....its real.

:lightbulb:

Even on dnp if you eat more than you burn you'll gain weight. Just basics. No drug has magical properties that allows you to eat more than your body needs and stay lean.

Even on dnp if you eat more than you burn you'll gain weight. Just basics. No drug has magical properties that allows you to eat more than your body needs and stay lean.

Very true but you would have to be having some serious mammoth feasts to not lose weight on dnp :D As Tenny stated above it is very real but common sense needs to be used. If someone is fat to begin with then it's not going to work like they think. But for anyone who is ver lean it is very real. Now add tren into the mix and you could probably look better through the weeks even eating a fair amount of junk food. Obviously no one should ever do that though as it's not healthy.

Guys I think there is a language barrier here too. I don't think MountOlympus plans to eat all the crap he can get down next time he is on hgh if we tell him it's true.

Lol This would be very tough. I tested it when I was in my twenties. Ate horrible and still leaned out faster then a strict diet ever would. Dnp is no joke. You seriously could eat horrible and lean out. I also pushed doses pretty high. I wouldn't recommend don't either. But yeah dnp seems to be the only thing that works no matter what you do.

Also I will say mk677 seems to help me lean out. I won't ever run real gh because it's too expensive for my taste plus mk works great for what I want.

Gh has made fat loss easier and stay lean in the off season easier yes. But eating everything and anything absolutely not. I'd be a pig with or without gh eating like that. The genetically gifted metabolic freaks + gh then yes. But 99% of us mortals fuck no.

Very true but you would have to be having some serious mammoth feasts to not lose weight on dnp :D As Tenny stated above it is very real but common sense needs to be used. If someone is fat to begin with then it's not going to work like they think. But for anyone who is ver lean it is very real. Now add tren into the mix and you could probably look better through the weeks even eating a fair amount of junk food. Obviously no one should ever do that though as it's not healthy.

Guys I think there is a language barrier here too. I don't think MountOlympus plans to eat all the crap he can get down next time he is on hgh if we tell him it's true.

I agree you'd have eat a ton and a half lol but I was using it as an example. Some people have the misconception that they can't gain weight pounding down 2 large pies of pizza, 10 big macs and a ton of other junk and still be able to stay lean because of a compound.

Lol This would be very tough. I tested it when I was in my twenties. Ate horrible and still leaned out faster then a strict diet ever would. Dnp is no joke. You seriously could eat horrible and lean out. I also pushed doses pretty high. I wouldn't recommend don't either. But yeah dnp seems to be the only thing that works no matter what you do.

I've used dnp but never tried that the heat would be insane. But I agree would be tough. Just am example cause many people forget to lose fat you must be in a deficit.

It sounds like maybe you haven't used HGH before, and if that is the case just be aware that you cannot jump right in and take 10 IU/day. If you do that the side effects will be pretty bad. I started out at 5 IU/day and had to cut back because my hands were going numb and I was retaining water. I had some other sides that I cannot remember, its been about 9 years since I used any. You have to work your way up to a dose like that, and even then 10 IU/day is a lot IMO. Beware also that there may be dangerous side effects at that level.

Even just taking 3 IU/day I leaned out and was able to be less strict with my diet to maintain. More isn't always better.

Last edited:
I can't gain fat on 10iu daily. More water but fat, no

Well, in a high androgenic environment, with some tren in the blood and all, if you're on 10iu of quality HGH you'll have a hard time to increase your BF%, unless you're a true endo who gains a pound of fat from a slice of pizza.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131