over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those guys who have been on TRT for many years

ionian

Registered
Some background: I'm 23, seriously thinking of blasting and cruising. I know that done for long enough, it will seriously destroy my HPTA, making TRT necessary even if I decide to quit bodybuilding. At the present moment, I would say that I don't mind pinning 1 time a week or more for the rest of my life. But then again, I also realise that I'm young and stupid, and can't accurately forecast the consequences of my decisions. So I was hoping for some input from the older guys. Those guys who have been on TRT for years, does it become a drag? Do you regret going on TRT?

Yes it does become a drag, always getting bw done, spending money, pinning sucks! If i did not have to do it i WOULD NOT DO IT! U are way to young to jack urself up! What r u doing it for!? Ego? Muscles? Cmon people need to be healthy, not human pin cushions, HEALTH should be ur #1 goal, not blasting and cruising... Man ive contemplated a ton lately trying to do a restart in hope of both:

A. saving money
B. Not having to pin at all
C. Not having to do bw every 8-16 weeks...

It sucks, it takes a lot out of u especially when u have kids and a family...

But if it helps u to be normal like it does me, u have to really decide why ur doing it? Muscles, ego, to lift more weights? I mean cmon...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Will you have steroids available to you in 40 years. ?? Just because you can get it now doesn't always make it easy to get

Sent from my phone using Test

I was on for many years. Quit last September and feel much better now. Most recent test level was 300. Not much but I feel good.

It does become a burden of constantly trying to balance out all hormones. It is not as easy as it seems in the beginning.

I've been pinning something every week for a little less than four years, whether it be blast doses or TRT doses. I can say I have never minded it at all. One shot a week in a slin pin is a minor commitment to me. Takes all of 60 seconds max. It takes longer to shave every morning.

You can still recover after 2-3 years of blast cruising. Will be tough but not unheard of. Doesn't mean you have to go TRT after.

Def considering starting on the slin pin..I been doing it old school...

Slin pin (2) times a week= lower sides- no pain- reduces need for AI, even moreso at EOD pins

If you are doing TRT you should know his:lightbulb:

How do you use a slin pin? Do you pin everyday?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Some background: I'm 23, seriously thinking of blasting and cruising. I know that done for long enough, it will seriously destroy my HPTA, making TRT necessary even if I decide to quit bodybuilding. At the present moment, I would say that I don't mind pinning 1 time a week or more for the rest of my life. But then again, I also realise that I'm young and stupid, and can't accurately forecast the consequences of my decisions. So I was hoping for some input from the older guys. Those guys who have been on TRT for years, does it become a drag? Do you regret going on TRT?

The problem is the consequence of using. Pinning a couple times a week who cares. Here's some of the shit I have to deal with because at ur age I used steroids. I can't have kids, and I don't have any, I will never know what's it's like to see my kids grow up and achieve things. I'll never see my son hit a home run or my daughter dance. I have erctile distinction and have to take meds for that. I have to take blood pressure meds, I'm insulin dependent. I could keep going if u want. Oh and I'm only 39. Think about what ur about to do, u may never have a problem, but u might. If I could go back I would have never taken that first shot. It changed my life forever

You can still recover after 2-3 years of blast cruising. Will be tough but not unheard of. Doesn't mean you have to go TRT after.

Are you fucking dumb? Some will be shutdown from a single cycle....others...

STFU

Have been on HRT with a cycle per year thrown in for 9 years. Had my levels tested and they were in the shitter, mid 200's at 23 years old. When on HRT I run 250mg every 10 days.

I have not had problems. Was able to conceive a child without issue, my blood work is good and I feel good. It's a gamble though, some people have major sides even with a low dose of test.

STFU

Actually he's right, and so are you. The only thing you're wrong about is calling him "fucking dumb."

Slin pin once or twice per week in my Quads. Easy, no problems at all. I feel good, keeps muscle on me unlike if I was not on TRT. I think it is too early for you, but later in life it may do wonders for you. I see people in there 60's on TRT and they look amazing, they look 15 years younger. It is up to you.

It amazes me how people think 1 shot a week is an inconvenience, so many more people in this world have to deal with much more than that.

To me, it is much more of an inconvenience to take all the damn supplements I take every day. 1 or 2 pins a week I don't even think about.

Last edited:
The problem is the consequence of using. Pinning a couple times a week who cares. Here's some of the shit I have to deal with because at ur age I used steroids. I can't have kids, and I don't have any, I will never know what's it's like to see my kids grow up and achieve things. I'll never see my son hit a home run or my daughter dance. I have erctile distinction and have to take meds for that. I have to take blood pressure meds, I'm insulin dependent. I could keep going if u want. Oh and I'm only 39. Think about what ur about to do, u may never have a problem, but u might. If I could go back I would have never taken that first shot. It changed my life forever

Are you on TRT?

Slin pin once or twice per week in my Quads. Easy, no problems at all. I feel good, keeps muscle on me unlike if I was not on TRT. I think it is too early for you, but later in life it may do wonders for you. I see people in there 60's on TRT and they look amazing, they look 15 years younger. It is up to you.

It amazes me how people think 1 shot a week is an inconvenience, so many more people in this world have to deal with much more than that.

To me, it is much more of an inconvenience to take all the damn supplements I take every day. 1 or 2 pins a week I don't even think about.

This is what I say basically every time this topic comes up. I don't see the inconvenience at all. Hell, all my blasts have been ED injections and most of those were with long needles.

I have only been on HRT for a couple of years but wouldn't change a thing, I don't find it an inconvenience at all so far.

I'm 46, been with two different TRT MDs since 2004. Have a legit low level, less than 200. It has improved my quality of life. Is it perfect? No. Would I go back to no TRT? No.

STFU

Having a bad day? Geez, the guy gave a factual answer and you bit his damn head off for it. It sounds like you really need a hug or need to lay off the Tren! (or both) :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws