over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those guys who have been on TRT for many years

Are you fucking dumb? Some will be shutdown from a single cycle....others...

STFU

Shutdown yes. Doesn't mean you can't restart. Will just take time, and probably a lot of it. I'll refrain from any cursing ;)

I was a bit harsh, my bad :eek:

Point been- you say "You can still recover after 2-3 years of blast cruising" and I say that most guys who have stayed shutdown for a peroid of 2-3 years will have no choice but to go into TRT.

Which is the better advice?

I was a bit harsh, my bad :eek:

Point been- you say "You can still recover after 2-3 years of blast cruising" and I say that most guys who have stayed shutdown for a peroid of 2-3 years will have no choice but to go into TRT.

Which is the better advice?

What you say is incorrect. I've spoken to the top endocrinologist in my country and he says he's able to restore steroid induced hypogonadism in almost all cases, including returned fertility. The ones that don't restore would most likely already have an undiagnosed problem regarding HPTA function prior to starting steroid usage. The recovery process will of course take a lot of time, especially if one has been on steroids for years on end but it most certainly can be done.

What you say is incorrect. I've spoken to the top endocrinologist in my country and he says he's able to restore steroid induced hypogonadism in almost all cases, including returned fertility. The ones that don't restore would most likely already have an undiagnosed problem regarding HPTA function prior to starting steroid usage. The recovery process will of course take a lot of time, especially if one has been on steroids for years on end but it most certainly can be done.

Did he mention anything about his protocol?

Really...that's what you base your conclusion on...one endo's views?

Hi. I have been on TRT for about 5 years now, not because of steroid use. Honestly, it has saved my life, and I love it. I now alternate a little Nandralone and IGF on top of a TRT dose of Test C, so am not beyond a little vanity. Needles - meh, no problem.

I did not know that blast-cruise will eventually shut-down natural production, but there are other risks too.... My advice, take is slow/low and try not to get yourself into the situation where you are dependant on TRT for the rest of your life, especially if you are only 23! Since you were humble enough to ask the question, I am sure you will not rush into it. I can't imagine you are jacking for any reason other than how it feels/looks. I suggest you could spend the money that would lead to a life-long dependence on Test on nice clothes to go with that nice body - just don't go overboard.

Being trt dependent at 23 is a bad idea unless you try every inconceivable route possible and it doesn't work. Like someone else said, I Regret the day I ever started this shit . There is nothing positive about injecting gear for your entire life starting at 23 unless you absolutely have to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really...that's what you base your conclusion on...one endo's views?

No there's more but this one certainly says the most. He actually leads the country's steroid polyclinic.

Your turn. What's your conclusion based on? What did you hear? Some bros on forum saying they have to go TRT because they blasted for too long? Some gymrat you overheard in the gym? A TRT clinic pushing their product?

First hand experience? I doubt it.

No there's more but this one certainly says the most. He actually leads the country's steroid polyclinic.

Your turn. What's your conclusion based on? What did you hear? Some bros on forum saying they have to go TRT because they blasted for too long? Some gymrat you overheard in the gym? A TRT clinic pushing their product?

First hand experience? I doubt it.

Cute- I'm mid 40s and been around the stuff since mid 90s....and yeah it's based on observation and first hand experince.

After 2-3 years of blast and criuse, what numbers are you thinking they could return to? 300ng/dL?

My point from the start was- anytime you stutdown your HPTA it will not return to the same level as previously- therefore most men running for 2-3 years will require TRT after coming off.

Cute- I'm mid 40s and been around the stuff since mid 90s....and yeah it's based on observation and first hand experince.

After 2-3 years of blast and criuse, what numbers are you thinking they could return to? 300ng/dL?

My point from the start was- anytime you stutdown your HPTA it will not return to the same level as previously- therefore most men running for 2-3 years will require TRT after coming off.

Right and 300ng/dL means you are not shutdown -- you have a functioning (or recovering -- I'll leave that in the middle) HPTA. Depending on your age and given recovery time I am sure you can get back into acceptable norms. The problem lies in what defines acceptable norms. Gearheads always want to get back into the 800-100 range as this is where they feel comfortable -- not happening! This means there is no immediate NEED for TRT, there is only a WANT for it.

I'll be the first to agree that somewhere in the higher end of the reference range will feel better than 300. But I was only stating that you can most definitely recover and lead a normal life without having to pin every week.

Right and 300ng/dL means you are not shutdown -- you have a functioning (or recovering -- I'll leave that in the middle) HPTA. Depending on your age and given recovery time I am sure you can get back into acceptable norms. The problem lies in what defines acceptable norms. Gearheads always want to get back into the 800-100 range as this is where they feel comfortable -- not happening! This means there is no immediate NEED for TRT, there is only a WANT for it.

I'll be the first to agree that somewhere in the higher end of the reference range will feel better than 300. But I was only stating that you can most definitely recover and lead a normal life without having to pin every week.

So you are an "in range guy"? 300ng/dL for 90% of guys will feel like shit and therefore require TRT for any quality of life.

You are young, not on TRT and know little about the HPTA system...we are done

So you are an "in range guy"? 300ng/dL for 90% of guys will feel like shit and therefore require TRT for any quality of life.

You are young, not on TRT and know little about the HPTA system...we are done

I didn't know reading could be so difficult for some people.

Didn't you say we were done? It seems you have trouble looking through anything other than your broscienced forum glasses.

ok, i've decided to hold off further AAS for now. Will focus on career and building up more finances before creating needless substance dependency

ok, i've decided to hold off further AAS for now. Will focus on career and building up more finances before creating needless substance dependency

smart choice. that will get you farther ahead in life, without the risks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0ObI08fsQ&feature=player_detailpage]IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Mike Morris: Full Interview - YouTube[/ame]
Please watch the vid above young brother.
You're wise beyond your years.
:bow:
Play the steroid card for that extra edge at the right time.

Last edited:
If i could go back in time

Great advice fellas, but we all know the power of vanity lol

Im 37 and Started Cycles when i was 23. I did heavy Cycles on and off up until a couple years ago.

There was nothing anyone could have told me to stop me back then. I was deep into the lifestyle. I was mod and admin to a few boards and thought I had all the answer and precautions.

BUT my body has told me differently lol

Being on TRT isnt the worst thing in life buts its a bit of a drag.

If I could go back I wouldnt have touched the stuff.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws