over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those in the know,need some info

Raze A Ruckus

Newbies
I want to gain muscle,n get stronger to enhance my performance,but not put on too much excess weight as I am an athlete who competes at set weights.I kickbox,play basketball,n compete in full contact martial arts regularly,would I be considered an endurance athlete?I want to learn what would be the best roid's n supplements to use in a stack n whats d dosage-body weight ratio.I really like what I've been reading about winstrol so I want to learn what best goes with it.Is there any program out there that will sustain my initial explosive power n help keep my endurance up,coz I really want to buffer my lactic acid n cortisol.IS there anyone that can help me coz roids 'n the like are easily accessed in my country,thanks for your time. :cool: thanks for your time

I'd stay away from winny if I were you. Winny is hell on the joints and connective tissues. It took me six months to recover from what it did to my tendons. I couldn't even walk up stairs without major pain. I think anavar and/or primobolan would be the best bet for you. Major strenth gains with little to no weight gain and no sides.

bump on var...
Also look into eq, masteron and even prop. your gains will depend on your diet.

later

Hey y'all really appreciate d help,

I'm not familiar with masteron n prop.?Can someone fill me in?What is good to take for my liver while I'm on this stuff?If winnie is not advisable during a cycle,then can I load that into my system before a match?Would it make a significant difference and if so how many hours prior to a match should I load it for maximum effect?What else can I take to buffer my lactic acid and cortisol?Can anyone give me a sample of what kind of cycle would best help me achieve the results I am lookin for above?Coz it's just now that I'm studying and learning that alot of the stigma attached to steroids n hormones was jst propaganda and undue.So if anyone can give me a proven method,or a good suggestion to achieve what I'm lookin for,I would really be thankful.

buffering

Don't worry about buffering lactic acid.
First, you can't because your kidneys with excrete any excess "buffer" you try to ingest.
Second, the acidic environment in the tissues is a strong signal for the off-loading of oxygen from heme, so you actaully want this to enhance oxygen uptake.
Third, remeber yuor body balances its pH in a very tightly controlled range, and outside of diabetic ketoacidosis or some pathology that causes metabolic or respiratory acidosis, the acid you creat by exercising is not an issue or limiting factor.

Same thing with cortisol. Outside of using something like aminoglutathamidine (Cytadren) there is little you can do to modify this. Cortisol is released in a dinural cycle, and is also not much of a limiting factor outside of gross overtraining or disease. Virtually all stresses are adapted to very quickly (days at most), which negates the concern for modifying corisol. Don't believe the Relacort and Cortislim ads.

AAS for martial arts? Seems like an unneccassary risk for this sport.

appreciate your opinion

k I kinda see your point about the cortisole n lactic acid buffers,but I believe that anything that will help buffer against those two enemies would be a big help,n look what winstrol did for Ben Johnson.I accept that I have to deal with that,but I was wondering if there's anything that I can load into my system before competition that would make a big difference in suppressing that,and what kind of stack would help me out the most then in your opinion.Enhancement in strength,muscle density,etc. without a big gain in weight.Is there any thing that will help me mantain the initial explosive power n help me with endurance?

Raze A Ruckus said:
k I kinda see your point about the cortisole n lactic acid buffers,but I believe that anything that will help buffer against those two enemies would be a big help,n look what winstrol did for Ben Johnson.I accept that I have to deal with that,but I was wondering if there's anything that I can load into my system before competition that would make a big difference in suppressing that,and what kind of stack would help me out the most then in your opinion.Enhancement in strength,muscle density,etc. without a big gain in weight.Is there any thing that will help me mantain the initial explosive power n help me with endurance?
Ben Johnson thought he was taking something other than winny - like furizobol or turinabol (sp on both), which were new and undetectable at the time. There WERE MANY fakes floating around and he got bait and switched! :eek: And - he looked like a bodybuilder - HUGE build for a "sprinter."

hmmm,

yeah Ben Johnson was Huge,but bodyweight wise he wasn't dat heavy.wish I knew what kind of program he was on :D .any ideas on how to get the most power,and endurance gains,as well as muscle density without the drastic weight gain? a lil weight gain is all good just as long as I don't put on 30lbs.,cz I am in the dark about this.And can anyone give me any good links or reference sites that may help point me in the right direction so I can study about it if no one wants to come out and tell me directly,thanks y'all

Raze A Ruckus said:
any ideas on how to get the most power,and endurance gains,as well as muscle density without the drastic weight gain? a lil weight gain is all good just as long as I don't put on 30lbs.,cz I am in the dark about this.
Most on this board are here to see how we can improve our bodies to the max - putting on the most muscle. There are MANY athletes that use AAS to enhance performance like bike riders, sprinters, even tennis players :eek:

These athetes do not look enhanced - they may carry a LOT of definition, but are far from being bb'ing class ;) A lot has to do with diet AND how you WORKOUT. Look at all these rash of news articles related to high school kids on AAS. I look at the pictures of these kids and say "You either were taking fake stuff or you better take up knitting!" There's no way they look like they were on 'roids.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131