YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those juicing over 20 years...How do you feel?

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I personally started at 29... But light usage.. When i say light usage i did 1 10ml bottle for 10 weeks.. didn't really know what the hell i was doing for the 1st 10+ years of juicing... Not til i joined PM did i know what a REAL cycle was...THEN for 3-4 years i'd say i went "heavy"... from 44-47 years old which were my competing days.... at 48 i really backed things down once i stopped competing (TRT dosed Test and 2ius of HGH)... I feel pretty good other than a weird feeling that i believe is in my kidneys. Got bloods done Friday and am just waiting for the results. Aint gonna lie i am concerned... Other than that i feel pretty good... Strength isn't the same... Not as defined anymore but can give 2 shits. Found the love of my life and wanna stick around for a good while...Just hoping i haven't done too much damage... wondering what is worse... juicing moderately for 20 years or blasting for 3-4 years

I started at 20 years old and basically did two, 10 week cycles (each year) for the next 5 or so years. 400-600mgs of test with the highest being 400mgs test and 400eq. From 25-30 I competed but really never went "all in". Had a kid at 30 and after that was rarely ever on more than 300mgs of anything. That said, sometimes I'd be on like 150 test and 150 tren for like 6 months lol.

Had high-ish blood pressure forever which I started controlling around age 30. From 25-30 I probably had bp at 150/90, and cholesterol over 300 with an LDL that touched 200 at one point! I was in my 20's but man...those 5 years all I cared about was muscle so I did some damage I'm hoping I've recovered from.

What you describe doesn't sound all that bad and I don't think your weight every got really heavy? My worst bloods were all related to extreme bodyweights and I'd say the worst combination is large amounts of drugs + high bodyweight for years on end. Many people could probably stay on and push a bit harder if they kept their weight down...but most are in this to get enormous...so those thought processes don't always mesh well.

I came off last year for about 7 months to get wife pregnant and although I had the test levels of an 8 year old boy...it felt kind of nice. I'm keeping my total drug burden under 200mgs permanently at this point. I turn 40 in October so will hit my 20 year anniversary, so to speak.

Feel - spectacular
Look - great
Feel - great
Been going at it right at 20 years now, all health markers are good, I've had just about every test you can have run and MY doctor tells me I'm in fantastic shape and health for a 50 year old man even in the exercising community. My doctors happy, my wife's happy, I'm happy 😊

I feel great , i stared my use early in life, def too early. I’m 41 now and I have 24 years of use under my belt

At the 20 year mark this year. Was reckless the first 10, and haven't gone over 500mg/wk total the last 10. Look better and feel better than I ever have - for me less really is more. 90% of the year I am on 150mg Test and 2IU. On this side of it all I spend much more time worrying about proper rest/nutrition.

Started 19-20ish, late 40s now. Some big breaks in there with career, family etc... Always tried to take what was needed and ensure that I did everything else to get the most out of it. Was never what most would define as reckless and for my purposes I never required it.

A bit over 6'2". Have weighed up to 275-280. Most of the time 230-250. Current goals, feel good, look good, reasonable strength, weight 235 or under with body fat 12% or under. Currently 235 and nearing 10% so doing fine. I still fit in 20 year old suits so way better than most.

I get bloods 4x a year on average.

Feel - spectacular
Look - great
Feel - great
Been going at it right at 20 years now, all health markers are good, I've had just about every test you can have run and MY doctor tells me I'm in fantastic shape and health for a 50 year old man even in the exercising community. My doctors happy, my wife's happy, I'm happy 😊
Same! There was a recent thread some guy wrote about how steroids wrecked his life and he fell into addiction and fell into just about every single life pitfall imaginable. I'm nothing like that at all. I don't do recreational drugs other than an occasional drink or two. I'm retired, great family, we travel, have fun. I probably wouldn't be doing any of that if I didn't feel so good. Of the last 20 years, my health is probably best right now that I'm much more closely monitored and understand more. I spend a lot of time outdoors, stay active, swim, dive, climb all of it.

Other than occasionally getting tired of feeling like a pin cushion, feel pretty damn good all things considered. I 100% believe shift work over the years has made me feel crappier than any amount of drugs/side effects.

I done half of time but still 10 years constant on is quite a bit time. PM showed me that you can be on very low dosages and still look better then 99,99% of population. I did quite a few heavy blasts in the past to get where I am now but every now and then i discover on this forum something which take me into complete new chapter of this sport. Right now playing with keto diet and I am in the best shape I have ever been- with zero effort. I realised that you cant outgear poor diet. So gear after all those years is only to maintain what I have. I have no regrets- people in real life think i am 27 - 32 years old when in two weeks time I will be 42. I had some health issues in a past with too much gear but these days are gone and my main focus now is 49% diet 49% training 2% gear as a balacing my quality of life. I am not looking for some magic stack- it does not exist. And if does provably due to health consequences i wouldnt take it. Actually today my friend in the gym told me - you look sick, I said yes feel a bit tired , he said No mate - what i mean you are shredded to the bone and with this haircut this look sick in a positive way 😁 so i must be doing something right and i dont even remember how heavy cycles looks like.

What you describe doesn't sound all that bad and I don't think your weight every got really heavy?
Hoping you're right brother.... Correct, never been "heavy"....shit ive been a stick my whole life.... Putting on size has always been a bitch for me...getting peeled wasn't... seeing some of these responses does make me feel a bit better...However, we all know this is all individual

It's what you make it. Some guys can't handle the compounds.. even little amounts wreck havoc on hdl etc. Some people can.
The key to longevity of use is to know your limits. Most do not. Most assume since they feel good on 1.5 grams that nothing bad is happening. They then repeat this pattern for 10 or 15 years. Then blame steroids for any health misfortune they come by instead of their misguided use..
Look at the recent photos of branch warren.. 5'6.. 220. Grainey as hell. . Hes
47.. he stated all healthy markers are fine and his cardiac testing is fine.. now do I think branch is just using trt? Nope. But he obviously handles the compounds well..
Some handle meds differently.. I can't take any hydro or oxys without feeling like crap.. I know those who live on them.. alcohol same way.. everyone has a tolerance..
But the key is sane use while using. What can you get away with for long periods. Too many aren't thinking too far ahead. 😕

I was young and dumb. Used avant labs 1 test trandermal freshman year college after 2 years of serious lifting and eating in high school. Didn't see much so started a cycle at 750 mg Iranian test e. Never felt like I responded much. Over the years got up to a wet too fat 245, went as high as 2 g Total. Now almost 40 look and feel better at a lean 190 use 400mg total AAS a week, typically just propionate. Look better once I stopped focusing on gear and supplements and really focused on proper intensity and form. Reducing volume helped me too, I can focus better when I only am doing 14 or so sets a workout vs 20 plus. Also do regular cardio which is underrated. Libido is great.

Started over 20years ago. 10 years heavier cycles the last 10 pretty light doses. Go years at a time without getting sick, feel good. Glucose is in range always. BP even on cycle has been well within the healthy range. Cholesterol levels were good even on cycle. HDL would be 40-49. LDL 75-95. VLDL was 11 on the last test. Highest total ever was 155 with trig of 50. Had a calcium score done recently and my arteries are 20 years older then the rest of me. So good umbers don't always add up.

i'm at 25yrs now ..& going ..& will go till the end
..use has always been a constant ..sometimes lighter ..sometimes heavy (..as goals dictated)
..did my share of experimenting for sure

→ i feel great
→ look great
→ can still push cardio
→ no health issues ◄except for an occasional tweek, or injury ◄but they were never too serious
..shoulders have become a lil tender & seem to have "gravel in them" ◄bearable tho & does not stop me from training
..i take no medication for any health problems/conditions

→ i regret absolutely nothing
..matter of fact; ..i seriously attribute some of my career-success to the bolstering effects of AAS/PEDs
..don't think i could have weathered the years of stress & demand as well as i did without the support of these incredible drugs

Cholesterol levels were good even on cycle. HDL would be 40-49. LDL 75-95. VLDL was 11 on the last test. Highest total ever was 155 with trig of 50. Had a calcium score done recently and my arteries are 20 years older then the rest of me. So good umbers don't always add up.

hypertension perhaps?

Started over 20years ago. 10 years heavier cycles the last 10 pretty light doses. Go years at a time without getting sick, feel good. Glucose is in range always. BP even on cycle has been well within the healthy range. Cholesterol levels were good even on cycle. HDL would be 40-49. LDL 75-95. VLDL was 11 on the last test. Highest total ever was 155 with trig of 50. Had a calcium score done recently and my arteries are 20 years older then the rest of me. So good umbers don't always add up.

Have you been on a statin? If you have, that could be a reason for the higher calcium score.

I feel Gitty!!

Everything is good little high bp ..kidney dump but that was docs fault unmonitored diuretics.

But Doc Wonton , no issues so far - you never know though

I'm gonna get calcium scan "I believe it's called and full body MRI

Only complaint is my arthritic joints. Other than that, I feel great, look great, fuck way more than my similarly aged beer belly friends. I’ve been off and on (more time on) for 20+ years now. Recently switched to Victor Blacks safer use model. Bloodwork looks great other than RBC/hemoglobin/Crit - that seems to be my only struggle health wise. BP is perfect (telmisartan)

The first 5 years or so starting out in my early 30's was fun, felt like a god. Did cycles, my body and receptors were fresh and young so I recovered well and couldn't wait to get back on and feel like a god again. Then I stopped recovering so well and decided to just do TRT between cycles, that kinda sucked as now I have to stick myself with a needle forever and who knows what the future holds in regards to that and my health. Now I've kinda even lost my taste for the blasts because I'm not trying to be mr olympia I don't compete and the juice isn't really worth the squeeze anymore, nothing really works as well as it used to and it becomes more about trying to negate side effects more than feeling good. So now it's all just really about doing gear to stay "normal" and negating side effects, not exactly glamorous or fun to say the least...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear